• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Advice Needed XForum Beta Testing

What color scheme you prefer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssking

Click on xforum logo>>then click the lounge>>then click watch button or replay button>> at the time watch text hide ho jata hai aur replay text bhi jab us pr click karte hai to aur popup box open hone me bhi thoda samay lagta hai jisse wo blank jagah thik nahi lagti mere point of view se ek bar aap Dekh le aapko jesa thik lage fir bataiye.
ek store reh gayi the longue me beta testing wale thread me jana kya yeh feature sabhi button pr applay hai kya?

Ssking

Look and feel bahut pyara hai light colour combo bhi sahi lag rha hai aakho pr bhi koi load nhi aaraha hai

Ssking

Click on side menu bar>> click on Mark forums read>>in popup box Mark forums read button text is not displayed...mene click kiya to sara content read ho gaya me to bus dekh rha tha kuchh text likha hai ya nhi iss pr?

Ssking

harshit1890

" End Is Near "
Prime
Missing :
1. Navigation Bar (It should be above and below the forum)
2. Signature Editing (Preview Missing)
3. Quote post Color should be darker than the normal post.
4. I am still not in a favor of AV being in left side, it reduces the width of the page. It should be inside the post box, and all the info should be visible.
5. Rating system should be now provided for the threads
6. Color combination should be like if background color is dark than front-end should be lighter & vice-versa. Color should be simple and choose one color can be of different shades. It must look easy to the eyes. Right now the colors are atarangi.
7 Most important - Please change the multiquote option, make it easy. I have to click 3 times to quote message. Why we are not using the strategy less click more work? feels so outdated.

Last edited:

-:AARAV143:-

☑️Prince In Exile..☠️

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Missing :
1. Navigation Bar (It should be above and below the forum)
2. Signature Editing (Preview Missing)
3. Quote post Color should be darker than the normal post.
4. I am still not in a favor of AV being in left side, it reduces the width of the page. It should be inside the post box, and all the info should be visible.
5. Rating system should be now provided for the threads
6. Color combination should be like if background color is dark than front-end should be lighter & vice-versa. Color should be simple and choose one color can be of different shades. It must look easy to the eyes. Right now the colors are atarangi.
7 Most important - Please change the multiquote option, make it easy. I have to click 3 times to quote message. Why we are not using the strategy less click more work? feels so outdated.
1.) Can't promise, but i will try.
2.)Not required since the editor is WYSIWYG
3.)Okay, will do that in final release.
4.)This looks kinda modern, i'll reduce the width of the avatar box.
5.) Yep, that is the part of the next update.
6.) Some adjustments are made, check them out.

Rooted

Majestic as Fuck!
Divine
Fuck themes, i want casi smiley :laughing:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.