Advice Needed XForum Beta Testing

• You need a minimum of 50 Posts to be able to send private messages to other users.
  • Register or Login to get rid of annoying pop-ads.

What color scheme you prefer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lone_hunterr

Titanus Ghidorah
Reaction score
Addicted this one looks fine... With reduced border width AV looks great. Tile choice for AV is also great. First and second posts on pages are still not separated.
And rather than Green and Orange color combo try light green and some other shade of green. Monochromatic color choice may look great

lone_hunterr

Titanus Ghidorah
Reaction score
Addicted now there is gap between 1st and 2nd post but it is still very less compared to the gap between 2nd and 3rd post or any other post.
Also Upload images, post reply and preview are not coming in same line. Post reply and preview are coming below the upload images option, If you will make them in single line it may save some space

Addicted

Loves you!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Addicted now there is gap between 1st and 2nd post but it is still very less compared to the gap between 2nd and 3rd post or any other post.
Also Upload images, post reply and preview are not coming in same line. Post reply and preview are coming below the upload images option, If you will make them in single line it may save some space
Gap is equal in all posts. Coming to editor, it will have a completely new layout which will save a lot of space. Here are few snaps

The default view
snap1

Most used buttons are at the top and the others will show up when you click on menu icon. Here is a snap.

snap2

lone_hunterr

Titanus Ghidorah
Reaction score
Gap is equal in all posts. Coming to editor, it will have a completely new layout which will save a lot of space. Here are few snaps

The default view
snap1

Most used buttons are at the top and the others will show up when you click on menu icon. Here is a snap.

snap2
I was talking about mobile view.. ( Gap is still not equal and I am unable to take screenshots from chrome :verysad: )
Laptop experience on this theme was fantastic :superb: ( apart from color combo.. try mono chromatic it may work )

Addicted

Loves you!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I was talking about mobile view.. ( Gap is still not equal and I am unable to take screenshots from chrome :verysad: )
Laptop experience on this theme was fantastic :superb: ( apart from color combo.. try mono chromatic it may work )
Okay, I'll check again. And this color scheme is not final, it may be changed in the final release.

KR$NA

NooB MembeR
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
mono chromatic gradient ko hi bolte hai na :hmm2:

Ssking

Reaction score
Click on xforum logo>>then click the lounge>>then click watch button or replay button>> at the time watch text hide ho jata hai aur replay text bhi jab us pr click karte hai to aur popup box open hone me bhi thoda samay lagta hai jisse wo blank jagah thik nahi lagti mere point of view se ek bar aap Dekh le aapko jesa thik lage fir bataiye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear User!

We found that you are blocking the display of ads on our site.

Please add it to the exception list or disable AdBlock.

Our materials are provided for FREE and the only revenue is advertising.

Thank you for understanding!