• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Advice Needed XForum Beta Testing

What color scheme you prefer ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Hello folks,

Soon i am going to make lot of changes in XForum's system to make user experience more smooth. I have prepared a theme for XF which goes by the name "XFLight+". You can choose from bottom menu. Now, before making it default theme, I want you guys to test it out. If there are any bugs, report here. Also, I need your opinions about the color scheme, I changed it to light green from reddish-orange. Choose the one which you prefer in the poll.

Coming to live chat, i have tried to make the layout like whatsapp web. Still in progress. Make sure it try it out also.

You can also drop your request for new features.
Cheers!

Akki ❸❸❸

ᴾʀᴏᴜᴅ ᵀᴏ ᴮᴇ ᴴᴀʀʏᴀɴᴠɪ
Hello folks,

Soon i am going to make lot of changes in XForum's system to make user experience more smooth. I have prepared a theme for XF which goes by the name "XFLight+". You can choose from bottom menu. Now, before making it default theme, I want you guys to test it out. If there are any bugs, report here. Also, I need your opinions about the color scheme, I changed it to light green from reddish-orange. Choose the one which you prefer in the poll.

Coming to live chat, i have tried to make the layout like whatsapp web. Still in progress. Make sure it try it out also.

Cheers!
WhatsApp wala mne try kiya h chat
Jabardast h vo to bhai ?

lone_hunterr

Titanus Ghidorah
Hello folks,

Cheers!
In Mobile view light+ theme is not utilising the full space
There is an empty space in both left and right side. I think the space should be utilized fully.

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
In Mobile view light+ theme is not utilising the full space
There is an empty space in both left and right side. I think the space should be utilized fully.
That's the design of theme. See the layout.

Edit: Reduced the gap to utilize more space.

Last edited:
Reactions: u.sir.name

nain11ster

Prime
1) theme superb it's feel like haan mast hai ..

Kuch basic chijon me badlaw ki appeal hai lekin wo theme related nahi hai to main uski sahi jagah par jald hi thread post karta hun...

*Jitni der use kiya hun koi bug nahi mile.. aaj pura din isi mod par rah kar check kar leta hun..

*Live thread ki jo theme change ki gayi hai wo shandar hai lekin uss outline ke sath live ka option user friendly banana hai to ..

* post ki hight .. sahi suna I am talking about post hight .. ek post send hone ke baad jo unchai me ki gayi jagah hai... Sath me quote post par reply ke baad jo hight banti hai .. uspar khas dhyan dena hoga..
Live view me yadi koi post quote kar de to, mobile ke screen me bus 2 se 3 massage hi dikhte hain ... Post hight aur margin use par thoda dhyan denge to jyada user friendly hoga..

*Colour combinations not up to the mark .. specially jab home button press karne par light orange colour me diffrent sections ke start dikhte hai... Plus quote post me nam bhi same colour me aa rahe hain jo odd type ki feeling deta hai ... Should work on that ..

rest today I am using this .. kuch bhi acha ya bura laga to jaroor bataunga

u.sir.name

Hate girls, except the one reading this.
Hello folks,

Cheers!
Aaj pure din use karke btata hu.....

Reactions: Addicted

KR$NA

NooB MembeR
Super-Moderator
* post ki hight .. sahi suna I am talking about post hight .. ek post send hone ke baad jo unchai me ki gayi jagah hai... Sath me quote post par reply ke baad jo hight banti hai .. uspar khas dhyan dena hoga..
Live view me yadi koi post quote kar de to, mobile ke screen me bus 2 se 3 massage hi dikhte hain ... Post hight aur margin use par thoda dhyan denge to jyada user friendly hoga..
Ye Live Chat ki baat hoying? Ki jo normal thread par post quote hota hai wo?

lone_hunterr

Titanus Ghidorah
That's the design of theme. See the layout.

Edit: Reduced the gap to utilize more space.
Off-white background pe white section hai and uss white section pe text box hai...
Off white background and white section ke margins to theek hai but text-box and texts ke margin on white section kuch jyada hai. Ek time pe mobile screen pe bhut kam post aa pati hai.

Another issue is ki har page pe 1st and 2nd post ke bich mein partition nhi hai.

And one suggestion is that the white border around AV doesn't look good. AV should fuse in black background in a better way

Status
Not open for further replies.