• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Entertainment Wonho announces mini-album titled Love Synonym to release on September 4 along with lead track 'Right For Me'

Ninja

The Robot <3
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
It's happening. K-pop star Wonho will make his solo debut soon. The 27-year-old musician has been working on his solo work for quite some time. On Sunday, August 9, he announced his first mini-album Part 1 'Love Synonym' that will release on September 4, 2020.

Wonho announces mini-album titled Love Synonym to release on September 4 along with lead track 'Right for Me'

Along with the album, he will drop the lead track 'Right For Me'. His official Twitter account stated,

"WONHO 1st Mini Album Part.1
(#1) Right for Me

COMING SOON"

On August 7, Wonho unveiled four new photos to reveal the logo. Back in April, Wonho was signed as a solo artist and producer with Highline Entertainment, a subsidiary of Starship Entertainment. In May 2020, he signed with U.S. label Maverick Management, California-based company. In June, during his live broadcast, Wonho announced his fandom name - Wenee. The tweet read, “Let’s walk only the paths of happiness together. WENEE, I love you.”

So, how excited are fans to see Wonho kick-start his new era? Let us know in the comments!

WONHO 1st Mini Album Part.1
<Love Synonym>
(#1) Right for Me

COMING SOON#원호 #WONHO #Love_Synonym #Right_for_Me pic.twitter.com/uRlxcvhAEP

— WONHO Official (@official__wonho) August 9, 2020

Continue reading...