• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Wife's Online Adventure in Lock down

Mastizade31

Update-5
[After few more attempts at calling bell, Neha opened the door. Her face was looking pale as if suffering from fever.]

Neha- I was in bathroom.​
Me - Ohh...Thats the reason behind in delay in door opening.​
Neha - Hmm.​
Me - Did you chat?​
Neha - For a few minutes. Due to poor internet connection had to close it.​
Me - Do you like chatting?​
Neha - Just for fun I did yaar. I am not in to all these things.​
Me - Ohh..ok.​
[I didn't want to probe Neha more on chatting. However I knew that she didn't have the technical expertise to delete chat history in hangout. I wanted to read their chat at the earliest but with out Neha's knowledge. I wanted Neha to be under impression that I didn't care about her chat or its detail. I quietly started watching TV and Neha started Dinner preparation. We had normal conversation during dinner and both of us purposely avoided discussing about chat session.​
After dinner, I felt the urge to empty my bowel and headed for bathroom. Few moments after making myself comfortable on the commode, I discovered Neha's skirt at bathroom hanger which she wore that evening. It was not unusual for her to change dress in the evening. So it didn't raise any alarm in my mind. However, out of curiosity I took her skirt from hanger. Nothing unusual in first look apart from a musky smell coming from it. Suddenly my finger felt something sticky and gooey in her skirt. On closer look I discovered some white gooey substance inside her skirt. My adult brain quickly identified those as the vaginal discharge of Neha.​
Plethora of questions blasted in my mind. Did Neha lie to me? Did she pleasure herself during her chat with "small_cock"? How much line did they cross. Shall I confront Neha about this.... and so on. However my calm sense prevailed over my anxious and jealous mind. I decided to keep Neha under the impression that I believed her statement on chat session. How ever for my voyeuristic pleasure I would probe her chat history after she sleeps.]​
To be continued.......