• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Wife's Online Adventure in Lock down

Mastizade31

Friends, During last year lock-down I came across a beautiful couple online. This was rather unexpected and pleasureful for all of us. This story is written from the POV of husband. Most of the information are facts as happened before me or narrated to me by the couple. I do not deny use of creative liberty at times though. Hope you ll enjoy it to the fullest and provide your valuable feedback.
Update 1:
I am Amit, aged 32 married to Neha 23. We have been married for 3 years and yet to plan for family expansion. As evident from our age, Neha married very young as part of an arranged marriage and was uninitiated for conjugal life. I had a few platonic relationship since my college days but never graduated to bed with any of my lovers due to lack of opportunity. So to sum it up, both of us were virgin at the time of our marriage and enjoyed each moments of our new sex life to the fullest. Gradually it turned out to be repetitive and boring. We shifted to Delhi 2 years ago for my new job. Separation from joint family re-ignited the spark in us but it was short lived. Something was missing. But we didn't know where to search...Our intimacy was decreasing day by day. From multiple times in every night, it was reduced to twice a week with in 3 years. Definitely surprising for a young couple like us.​

Days were running away like nondescript events. Life had become mechanical for us. Neha used to perform her job as a housewife to perfection and I played my part as bread winner. We used to visit malls and restaurants every weekend, posting lots of cute pictures on social media. Our surrounding was of the opinion that we are an ideal happily married couple. Only we knew that there was a large void in our life. Lack of intimacy, but none of us were ready to discuss about the elephant in the room.​

Update 2 Coming Soon....May be tonight.​

Last edited:

Mastizade31

Update 2:

Our life as usual was suddenly halted by announcement of strict nationwide lock down due to COVID. Inter state boundaries were sealed and we had to drop the idea of moving back to native place temporarily. Now the two of us were in one kind of house arrest due to my work from home. We were craving for those weekend outings and fun. Such monotonous life in four walls started taking a mental toil on us. Neha turned to enhancing her culinary skill with help of various YouTube videos, It kind of calmed her down and also added a few pounds on both of us. Still I was searching a way to vent out my frustration.​
One day after work from home session, my eyes fell on an old hangout icon on desktop. it was an anonymous gmail id created specially for sex chat and hasn't been used since my marriage year. It suddenly refreshed my colorful memories. Out of curiosity I opened it. With some pressure on memory and little trial and error with password, I managed to log into it. It still had some contacts left but none were online. I didn't know what to do with it and minimized it. I came out for a smoke and tea with Neha in balcony and returned after 30 minutes.​
With refreshed mind I opened the laptop again to check office email. To my surprise hangout was beaming with a new notification. My heart beat increased with lots of anticipation. Suddenly i realized a stream of sweat coming from side of my head and running on my cheek. This was rather unusual inside my air conditioned room. I was definitely tensed. With trembling hand i approached the mouse and open the hangout notification. It was a message from user "small_cock", rather strange name in chat groups where people prefer to add an inch or two while describing themselves. Worked hard in my mind but couldn't recall any meaningful chat with him. After probing chat history with him, concluded that i exchanged a few sex stories link with this guy some five years ago.​

It was a Hi message followed by ASL query. This is the standard ice breaker in Indian chat scenario. This chap must have forgotten about any chat he had with me and was probing out of curiosity. I reproduce our chat conversation as it is for better understanding of readers. His user id was "small_cock" and mine was "dirty_fantasy".​

small_cock: Hi, ASL

dirty_fantasy: Hi, M 32 Delhi, Your ASL

small_cock: M 25 Delhi, Have we chatted earlier?

dirty_fantasy: I don't remember.

small_cock: Hmm..BTW Are you married?

(Had a smile on my face. I understood which way small_cock was dragging our chat session. Strangely I wasn't angry. May be indifferent, may be excited .... not sure. I decided to continue chatting with him.)

small_cock: there? Are you busy??

dirty_fantasy: yes married

small_cock: wife age?

dirty_fantasy: 23

small_cock: Lucky man...got such a young biwi. Must be an arranged marriage

dirty_fantasy: yes it was.

small_cock: whats ur wife's name?

dirty_fantasy: Neha

small_cock: nice name. kaisi dikhti hai neha (How does Neha look?)

[Before I could type answer to above question, felt a hand on my back. It was Neha with a tray of pakora in one hand.

Neha - Kis se baat kar rehe ho? (With whom are you chatting?)

I was shell shocked as if 440 volt current ran through my spine]...... Next Update Soon

Mastizade31

Update-3

Neha repeated the question again. Kis se chat kar rehe ho? (With whom are you chatting?)

I was dumbfounded. An emotion with the cocktail of fear and shame intoxicated my mind. What ever little enthusiasm I had regarding this chatting adventure was gone. I started imagining about the arguments and bickering to follow. To add insult to injury, a new message popped up on chat screen.

small_cock: are u there?

small_cock: I am sure mast tight maal hogi Neha!

I thought that this was the tipping point. Any moment Neha's anger might erupt. My heart was racing fast. But to my surprise Neha laughed loudly. I was both relaxed and surprised.

Neha - Kaun hai ye namuna? (Who is this joker?)

Me - just a random stranger. Sorry I should not have chatted here.

[To give a brief back ground, Neha was aware about my sex chat habit before marriage.]

Neha - Koi baat nehi. Bade taarife baandh raha hai ye mere baare main. (No issue. This guy is praising me a lot)

Me - Tumhe gussa nehi aya? (Aren't you angry?)

Neha - Isme gussa kyu karun. Usne ganda thodi na bola. (What to be angry in it? He didn't use filthy language)

[While saying this, Neha had a lusty smile on her lips. She was flattered for sure and I regained my excitement with in no moment.]

Me - Jawab de dun fir ise? (Shall I reply him then?)

Neha - Mujhe nehi pata. (I don't know.)

[I took this answer from Neha as affirmation because she didn't protest. Then I started typing and Neha started savoring hot pakoras.]

small_cock: Are you busy or not interested?

dirty_fantasy: Sorry, was on a call.
(I lied)

small_cock: So how does Neha look?

dirty_fantasy: Slim, Gori, Tall....Phataka....just like actress Pooja Hegde.

[Neha started giggling with my answer.]

Neha - Kuchh bhi...(Just anything?)

Me - Its true yaar. You look like Pooja Hegde.

[Neha blushed with my answer and pressed her bosom over my shoulder to concentrate on my chat window. She was breathing heavily. I knew that she was getting aroused.]

small_cock: wow really. lucky man. tell me does she wear modern dress like Pooja Hegde or is neha traditional?

[I glanced at Neha and asked her the answer in eye gesture.]

Neha - It depends on the occasion na yaar. Both western and Indian traditional suits me.

Me - Tum khud kyun nehi chat kar leti iss se. Sab kuchh to tumhare hi baare me puchhega. (Why don't you chat directly with him. He will ask everything about you only.)

Neha - Na baba....yeh sab mujhse nehi hoga. ( No no, I can't handle this.)

dirty_fantasy: Neha is comfortable in both traditional and western wear.

[Neha affirmed with her eye gesture.]

small_cock: Abhi kya pehni hai Neha? (What is Neha wearing now?)

[It was a googly for both me and Neha. I didn't know how to react. Neha was staring at me with a blank face. I thought small_cock should have done thing more patiently. I thought its over.] ....

To be continued..........

Mastizade31

Update-4
Both of us were stunned and staring at each other face. To ease me out of that awkward situation Neha muttered something. I was so afraid that I had to ask her again for clarification.​
Neha - Whats the big deal in it. Batane se hamara nuksan toh kuchh nehi hoga. (No harm in answering him.)​
[Still I was silent and recovering back to normalcy. Suddenly my mobile rang. It was a call from my boss and I had to attend to it. I hastely told Neha to continue chatting.]​
Me - Tum baat karti raho. (You continue chatting.)​
Neha - Arre.. suno toh (Wait listen...)​
[Even before Neha could complete here sentence I was in balcony talking with my boss. As my conversation continued with boss, I lost track about the chatting session and it went out of my mind. After nearly 20 minutes I returned inside. I tip toed behind Neha's back and started reading their conversation. She was so engrossed in typing that she didn't even realize about my presence.]​
small_cock: Batao na kya pehni hai Neha?? (Tell, what is Neha wearing now?)
small_cock: Kahan chale gaye? reply na yar.(Where have you gone. Please reply.)
small_cock: are u there?
small_cock: hello...hello....KLPD mat karo dost. batao kya pehni hai Neha. (Don't be a jerk. Please tell, what is Neha wearing?)
[After lots of message from "small_cock", Neha did reply to him.]​
dirty_fantasy: Top & shorts
small_cock: Wow...modern hai Neha fir toh. (Wow, So Neha is modern.)
dirty_fantasy: hmm
small_cock: colour kya hai dress ke? (What is the color of her dress?)
dirty_fantasy: black
small_cock: Top and shorts ke niche kuchh pehni hai ke nehi? (Is she wearing anything under Tops and shorts?)
[As expected there was no immediate response from Neha. However small_cock kept probing about her inner wears. To Neha's bad luck she avoids wearing inner wear in summer after her evening bath.]​
small_cock: batao (tell)
small_cock: Why so slow yaar. batao na. (please tell)
small_cock: Please please tell.
dirty_fantasy: Nothing.
small_cock: Wow, so you mean Neha is not wearing any inner wear. Please confirm.
small_cock: Why so slow yaar.
small_cock: You are feeling so shy answering as if you are Neha yourself.
[This remark by small_cock caught Neha off guard. Surprisingly she decided to tell the truth.]​
dirty_fantasy: Yes, I am Neha only.
small_cock: Don't joke yaar. cant believe it. Are you really Neha?
dirty_fantasy: I am Neha. Husband has gone to attend an urgent phone call.
small_cock: Really, he is so lucky to get a beauty like you.
dirty_fantasy: hmm.
[At this point I interrupted Neha. She coyly smiled looking at me.]​
Neha - Tum chat karo. (You chat.)​
Me - Tum hi karlo yaar. Sahi to kar rehi ho (You only do. You are doing well.)...My cigarette stock is finished. no shops are open. Have to fetch it from a friend in first floor.​
Neha - Arree...but jyada kuchh ganda bolana to chat band kar dungi. (Err...I will stop chatting if he crosses line.)​
Me - OK​
[I left for my friends apartment downstairs. My adrenaline were rushing. A sea of thought was passing through my mind. I was thinking about the probable outcome of this new adventure in Neha's life. What if she crosses a line. My puritanical self was in constant tussle with its kinky peer. I spent around two hours in friend's apartment. An unusually longer time for fetching cigarette. Surprisingly Neha didn't even call once in this period to inquire. I was growing restless and returned. I pressed calling bell at my door. Neha was taking longer than usual to open it.]​
To be Continued.......