• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Wife swapping by indian couple for two monthes

thewall81317

Step 4 of Plan – “Rajesh and Swathi are going for swinging with Canadian couple”

As days passed and Harini is now completely recovered from that shock and when it comes to the topic of “swing/swap” she took it casual.
Now it is time for me unfold the next steps.

One fine night and bed room in playful mood with Harini, I started the conversation “Harini, I’m going to tell a news now, this will also be shocking for you to hear”

she laughed and said “ha haa, you had given me enough shock, now I’m prepared to withstand the news. Tell me that”

I said “you know that most of our Indian coupoles in my office and engaged in swap, in that list one of the well-known couples are joining that elite group” without leaving her to think any further, I opened up ” It is Rajesh and Swathi”

She was bit shocked to hear that “Oh my god, they are also going to do this ?
Are they out of mind ?

I thought they are like us and will not do this. Did Swathi agreed for this ?”

I listened to her and said “mm I too thought that they will not go for this, but I learnt from Rajesh that he has decided to go for it.

He started liking a Canadian girl in our office and decided to swap Swathi with that girl’s husband, he is also Canadian”

Harini continued “my goodness, I can’t believe it. Did Swathi agree to this ? ”

I replied “mm that’s where the problem lies. Swathi is not agreeing to his wish, it seems she has lot of concerns and conditions. I’m not sure what is Swathi’s concern or conditions. It will not be good to screw Rajesh with more questions on this.

One thing I understand from Rajesh is that , he has decided to go for swinging, but Swathi has some concern. For this reason Rajesh and Swathi are having some misunderstanding and Swathi is bit disturbed now”

Harini was bit relaxed to hear that “Swathi is having concern” she felt that at-least Swathi is resisting this thought.

I continued saying “Harini, As Swathi is your friend now and as she is bit disturbed now, in case if she talks to you, console her. Don’t blow up the understanding between Rajesh and Swathi. Just listen to her worries so that you can comfort her”

Harinisaid “Yes I understand, If she talks to me I’ll listen to her worries and I will not kinder anything between them though I don’t like their idea about swapping”

I said to myself, mm wow excellent progress. So the next step of the drama is between Swathi and Harini.

Swathi being a master planner, and with just her training if I’m able to take it up to this level, when a master batsman like Swathi gets into the ground she will hit centuries and win the match.

Swathi will handle it well and close the final step of the drama by tomorrow. I had a good sleep this night and started counting for tomorrow.

Day dawned, I left to office in morning.

As soon as I left home I called Swathi and updated all the progress and last night conversation with Harini.

Swathi said that she will execute the rest of the plan today itself and she will go and visit Harini in my house and carry out the rest of the plan.

I went to office, Rajesh also came to office as Swathi is going to meet Harini in my house. Rajesh and me impatiently worked and waited in office to know the outcome of today’s drama between Swathi and Harini.

I know this would be the lengthy day today.

Reactions: KinkyGeneral

thewall81317

Step 5 of Plan – “Swathi talking to Harini”

I’m Swathi back after long gap of few episodes where Vinod was explaining how he prepped Harini.

Today is my turn. I’m confident that with my excellent plan and sequence of steps. I can move the drama towards the climax to make Harini to accept it.

I rehearsed within my mind about what I should talk, and the possible questions from Harini and my “to be” responses to her.

I know this would be a lengthy day as I need to talk a lot to her and she will also show lot of emotions from her end. I know this is not easy cake walk, this will be bit difficult, but able to manage it.

Again the whole plan is laid in such a way that I’m not going to give up my dignity.
Plan is so thoughtful that it will never make me appear that I’m with lust on her husband.
Plan is spinning around situation so there is no room for her to shout against me.

I did average make up, I don’t want to show that I’m very normal. So I called Harini and said that I’ll come to her home today and want to casually meet her.
Since Vinod has prepped her that I may call her, she invited to come to her home. Without any further delay I knocked her door at 10 AM with my sad face.

Harini opened the door and greeted me and went to hall. After few minutes of casual “hi, how are you” formalities I slowly started “Harini., I’m not sure if you know anything that is happening between me and Rajesh currently. I’m not sure how much Rajesh would have told to Vinod about our issues and in turn Vinod told to you”

Harini replied “Swathi, I understand at very high level that there is some issue going on between you and Rajesh, better you itself tell me if you don’t have any concern”

I responded “Yes Harini, You are very close family level friend where we know each of us for past several months, so I don’t have any concern to talking to you”

I voluntarily praised that we both are close friends and I continued “Harini, I’m coming straight to the matter., Hope you are aware of the concept of swapping their wife/husband with other friend couple ?”

Harini agreed and responded “yes Swathi, recently I came to know from Vinod and I was terribly shocked”

I continued “Yes it is true, 8 of 10 Indian couple does it here and similarly Canadians also do this, I was also highly shocked when I came to know about this first time. I started digesting it and now I completely understand why they do and it started appearing to me normal for me.

Even though we know that many are doing this, Me or Rajesh never thought about this in our life. I never thought Rajesh will get this idea”

Harini started paying her sincere attention to me as I’m explaining and I responding with her “yes., oh ok., is it” so indicate me that she is really listening to me.

I continued “I don’t know when Rajesh started getting this idea, it seems lately he has grown desire on a Canadian girl named Nancy in his office and he has spoken to that girl and that girl also accepted for his proposal, so he wants to swap me with that girls husband named Francis.

He opened up this with me few days back. I was completely shocked to hear this from him.
I understood the situation and requested him to not to do this and stop thinking about this idea.”

Harini is paying her full attention with the female attitude of being curious to listen to others issues in depth and continuing encouraging me with her
“Oh yes, mm” I continued ” Even after my request, he is too adamant in his decision, today is Monday and he wants to start the swinging life from this Friday itself.

I begged him, requested him, cried to him, and fought with him. I tried all my weapons in my arsenal, he is not ready to give up”

When I said this I pretended that I’m crying a bit. Harini consoled me “Swathi, don’t weep. It will be alright, don’t worry” and she asked me the question exactly which I know that she will ask.

Harini asked “Ok Swathi, I understand your situation, but in such a situation where he is too adamant in his decision,
why you are requesting to him?
Why don’t you complain about him to your parents or his parents?
So that at family level they can scold him and correct him?”

I know she will ask this and I really want to convince her to the core that going to parent is not at all an option for this, so that she should not think of this option when her turn comes.

I responded “Harini, I got your point. I have considered that point, but I finally decided that is a useless option and also a dangerous option based on my personal experience.

See our parents are in old age (at this point I started using “our” so that it is applicable to her), they are in peaceful life believing that their daughter is leading a wonderful life abroad and happy. If they come to know this issue, what is the first thing will happen?”

Harini started thinking and started looking at me, I continued “they will lose their peace, and their happiness and belief on our life will be shattered first.

They will feel shame on the situation and they will feel helpless.

Bringing shocking news to such aged parents is not good at all, we don’t know what could be the consequences.

Taking such shock news to them will decrease their life span. If they are going to die in next 10 years instead they will die in next 5 years itself”

thewall81317

From the face of Harini it seems she is agreeing to my philosophy,
I continued “I know a couple where that girl complained about this to her parents, and her parents committed suicide after learning this”

My statement bit threatened Harini and she now started realized and agree to my point and she responded ” Yes what you are saying seems to be right. Definitely any parents cannot withstand this shocking news” So by her response I’m bit relaxed that she is ruling out the option of complaining to parents.

To further strengthen my point, I continued explaining her “Harini, another thing, even if they are bit mentally strong to digest this, they cannot do anything.
They are several thousand miles away, they can’t just like that come here. More over if they need to come here, our husbands’ needs to co-operate in visa and paper work, which they will not do”

Harini started agreeing to my every point, I continued “So, only they can call in phone and advice or scold, anyway husband’s will not care about this and they will be firm in the decision”

Harini agreed to this point and she throwed the next question which I expected that she will ask “Ok Swathi, I got your point, you don’t have the option of complaining to parent. But if you are not going to agree with his idea, he cannot implement his plan right?

If he needs to go for swap you should agree to sleep with that Francis right?

If you are not going to agree then obviously he don’t have choice right?

So you can be adamant with your stand right?

In such case he will not have option right?”

I smiled with sad expression “Harini, do you think that I’ve not thought about this ? ” paused for few seconds where she is curiously looking for my justification,

I continued “Harini, if Rajesh had selected some Indian couple, what you said may be applicable, because Indians are too sensitive in this, If they want to send their wife to other person, they will ensure that they will get their partner. They will ensure swap is on both sided. Canadians know about Indian culture and also the complexity in convincing Indian house wife, so since they are more liberal, that Nancy and Francis are ok accept Rajesh to enjoy with Nancy even before I agree to sleep with Francis.

So either I agree or not, there is no option to stop Rajesh having sex with Nancy. Situation will go further bad that Nancy, Francis and Rajesh will together plan on how to convince me. They are cultureless people, They will discuss the plan while Rajesh is fucking Nancy and Francis watching this. I feel disgusting to talk these”

I started saying in frustrated and angry tone, Harini joined my feeling and said “oh my god, I never thought this would be this complicate to resolve., I understand the situation now better”

I continued “yes Harini, no option left. At a stage I got frustrated on this and started thinking, modesty is something common for both man and women, how long I’m alone going to fight for it.

If he is adamant in giving up his modesty, what is the purpose of me arguing on it. So I slowly become weak and started giving up my fighting”

Reactions: KinkyGeneral

thewall81317

Harini was bit surprised and become curious when I said that “I started giving up” and asked “Oh is it? Giving up? What you have decided”

I know this is the time I should be bit careful, I responded “Yes Harini, It is meaning less to fight and argue continuously while he is adamant.

Act of sex with any body ultimately results in pleasure, but we are trying to follow the moral and to enjoy that only with husband, but our husbands are not ready to recognize this, what is the purpose of doing it ? So I become frustrated and started giving up the idea of fighting and I’m prepared to sleep with other person ”

Harini was literally shocked to hear from me that “I’m prepared to sleep with other person”

Harini couldn’t control her surprise, shock “Oh Swathi, so finally you are going to do this ?
You are going to sleep with Francis giving up Rajesh to Nancy? ”

I replied with bit of weeping to show I’m not taking this decision in happy “Harini, yes practically I’m out of option now. I’m given up and this is not something I’m the only person to do this, his whole office is doing that, there is no point to be shame on this.

Though I’m prepared to swap and sleep with some one, my concern is about the partners Rajesh has selected. If he would have selected Indian couple that would be fine, he without brain selected Canadian couple that is my concern”

Harini was curious about issue in swapping with Canadian couple,

I continued “See Harini, Indian couples abide the rules and be responsible. Though they swap their partners, they will be fair in returning their respective other person wife/husband after some time. Indians had to do this as they need to go to India with their wife/husband. Canadians don’t care about this, If Nancy likes Rajesh, she will demand to keep him for ever and even she might suggest for Divorce. That part is bit dangerous.”

Harini was listening with shock and I continued “On other hand, Canadian guys are not like Indians, they will have very wild sex desires,
they want to try fucking from back and they will call few prostitutes and will try to enjoy group sex by putting me and
prostitute together on bed, this is something any Indian girl cannot digest”

Harini was shocked and wondered to see the complexities in swapping with Canadian couple.

I continued explaining “So his partner selection is terrible and very bad., if he would have selected an Indian couple I would have agreed to Rajesh by this time”

I started watching Harini’s face for her reaction, I don’t see any sort of anger feeling with her for my statement,
she is on confused/disturbed/shocked state but certainly not angry for that I’ve agreed for swap and that too I’m ok to swap with Indian couple.

Mm Now is the epicenter of opening the key plan with Harini,

I know further this step, it is not going to be cake walk.

This is the moment I need to open up the idea with Harini, but politely and situation oriented so that I don’t lose my dignity in front of her.

thewall81317

I slowly started “Harini, all these time I was explaining my issue and problem. I’m not sure if you know what is happening around you ?
And Vinod is trying in background ? I’m certain that Vinod may have not told to you.
I’ve discovered this from Rajesh and Rajesh insisted to keep within ourself. As you are my close friend I don’t want to hide that fact to you”

Harini is completely shocked to my statement and to hear that Vinod is doing something which she is not aware of, she couldn’t control her patience and immediately asked” Swathi, what is that, I’m shocked and worried. Please don’t hide it from me. What Vinod is trying to do??”

I could sense complete disturbance and shock in her eyes and I continued “Harini., I know this news will be shock to you, I came to know this from my husband Rajesh about Vinod’s plan and Rajesh has requested to keep within me so that I don’t disclose to you, because this may create quarrel and conflict between you and Vinod.”

Harini is completely broken and highly worried for what I’m going to disclose, she impatiently started requesting “Swathi, it is good to know that you don’t want to hide., please tell me it to me. It seems my heart and brain will blast in suspense and worry”

Without further keeping her tensed I slowly started “Harini, do you know that Vinod started liking a Canadian girl in his office and he is also in plan of going for swap?”

As soon as I throw this question to Harini, it took atleast 2 minutes for Harini to understand this question in her mind as she is in completely disturbed., she understood it and with shock thrown

10′s of questions without giving a gap to answer,

Harini screamed with her questions “What ?
Vinod is going for swapping ?
Oh my god he too?
How come this happened ?
How long his intension is going on ?
Why he has not informed me ?
How come he will be able to achieve this without letting me know or involving me ? ”

With ultimate shock Harini started asking dozen’s of questions without giving a gap to answer ?
She is in almost shock and slowly her face turned into crying mode and I could see her eyes are getting moist.

I slowly and patiently started explaining her.
In reality there is no such plan of either Rajesh is going for swap with Canadian couple or Vinod.
Everything is cooked up story so that to pull Harini into a naturally planned trap. So I started building up the fake story as planned and started to justify/answer her questions

“Harini, Vinod is in this plan for a while. Once after Rajesh has decided to go for this, inspired by Rajesh it seems Vinod also got this thought.
Timingly one other Canadian girl in his office named Lisa had proposed to Vinod for swap. Everything timed well, so Vinod accepted to that girls proposal”

Harini Interrupted me and asked “But he never told me about this?”

thewall81317

I continued “Yes I know he would not have told you, because he know that it would be difficult to convince you. So he is waiting for Rajesh to successfully start swapping by end of this week. So that next week Vinod will come to you and quote Rajesh and me as example as you know us closely.
Quoting us as example he will force you for swap. He is believing that you may accept for this as Me (Swathi) and Rajesh is doing this. That is the only reason he has not opened this matter to you yet.”

I very logically built the reason to make it look very authentic, she ultimately believed this and to strengthen her belief I Interrupted her and said
“ If you have doubt, just ask Vinod who is Lisa and Charles, he will be shocked to hear those names, because they are the couple he has selected ”

Harini is now completely broken, she started weeping and started crying saying
“ Oh my god, what is my fate ?
Why all this happening to me ?
What happiness I’ve not given to Vinod, why he is getting such idea ?
Etc, etc,etc for simplicity I’m cut shorting all her cries and her statements ”

I convinced her saying “Harini, you are not alone on this emotional roller-coaster. In fact all these questions and worries came to me, I’ve experienced this and got slowly recovered. As this is first time you are hearing this news you are terribly shocked. Please believe I’ve also encountered the same worries and feeling. Now we both are on same boat ”

Harini is slightly ok as she heard that I’m also facing the same problem as of her. As she couldn’t digest it, she thrown multiple ideas asking, can we stop Rajesh and Vinod doing this by doing this, that, etc. I politely rejected her every idea quoting some valid reason saying that it will not work out.

After few hours of cry, anger and attempt of solutions she became tired and slowly came down and asked me in her tired voice
“ Swathi, what else we can do now to toggle our problem ? What we can do to stop Rajesh and Vinod in doing this ? ”

I’m exactly looking for this, I want her to come down to me to seek for solution. I’ve started carefully opening up the core plan, without creating any suspicion in her.

I said “Harini., Yes you are right we both are in same boat. To frankly speak we don’t have any major open option to address or come out of this issue.
As I said, going to parents, fighting with our husbands, and what so ever, our attempts cannot prevent them having sex with the respective Canadian girls.
Similarly if we agree and go with those Canadian guys, they will screw both of us with their wild sex desire, group sex etc. They will be drunkards and we cannot be with them for even a single day ”

I paused here and looked at her, she is carefully watching me to see if I’m going to bring any golden solution to the problem.

I continued “But, we can do something to minimize this impact to greater extent. I have an idea, but you should never think me bad or bringing this idea with lust or wrong intention” I gave a pause here to see Harini’s reaction

Harini couldn’t understand where I’m heading but she said

“Swathi, I will not take it wrong, if you would have not told Vinod’s secret to me, I will be suffered a lot.

Since you are trying to help me and as we both are in same problem, I will not take you wrong.

Please continue, tell me what we can do to minimize the impact ?”

Last edited: