• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Wife swapping by indian couple for two monthes

thewall81317

Vinod – I’m back
==============

I’m totally surprised and puzzled with all things happened today. I don’t understand how Rajesh has come down from his anger soon and can’t understand when Swathi said that I need to do something to satisfy Rajesh’s ego.

I started thinking silly about what I would need to do to satisfy Rajesh’s ego. Is he going to demand compensation amount ? Oh no it will not be. Or is he going to ask me to fall at his feet and ask apology., mm no I don’t think so.

Then what it could be ? As I enjoyed with Swathi, is he going to ask that he wants to enjoy with Harini ? This thought brought bit shock on my spine. I stopped walking and started seriously thinking thru this one. Oh my god could it be this ? I couldn’t resist sequencing all things happened to me in past few weeks.

Started asking myself logical questions to myself. Started thinking what ever happened from Day 1, Swathi started ultra-modern dressing, asking me marks, sitting closer to me, Rajesh not bothered, hugged me a day in name of cultural support, etc etc etc. First time I started feeling something artificially happening around me. What if, if all these are planned drama just for making me to fall in trap to make me to accept for swinging/swapping.

Oh my god, I couldn’t believe that Swathi and Rajesh would have took such extreme and planned steps to do this.

Ok fine, I started further questioning myself, Assume if they have planned for this, what is my take now?

Wow, this question itself made me shiver.

Mm, If Rajesh or Swathi would have asked me for swap some time earlier, I would have slapped on their face and walked away. But in all these days of seductions I’m completely cultivated aggressive interest on Swathi where I can do anything to get her, including If I need to swap Harini for Rajesh.

But, this is not in my hand. Harini is not just as Swathi, she is more traditional, conservative. She is even not aware of such swinging/swapping exists in the world. I don’t dare a chance to talk to her on this. I can’t even imagine asking her for swinging/swapping.

I thought to put a stop to this assumption until I talk to Swathi and get to know from her. I started counting down for day after tomorrow to meet Swathi to know more about this.

Reactions: KinkyGeneral

thewall81317

I’m Swathi back.

Today is the day I’ve asked Vinod to come to explain about what he needs to do to satisfy Rajesh’s ego. Again myself and Rajesh rehearsed over things needs to be done today.

I dressed myself with Pink tight T-shirt and tight jeans up to my knees and dressed well as usual. Rajesh started to advise me

Rajesh (Me): ” Swathi, so handle it well, I know you will do it. Talk to him politely, for any reason he doesn’t accepts for this, don’t hesitate to threaten him about the photos”

I smilingly rejected his idea “Don’t worry Rajesh, I’ll take care, Violence is not required. I’m confident that Vinod will agree for this sure”

Rajesh (Me): (Hesitantly) one more thing Swathi, In case if he accepts for the deal, he might be thrilled and want to advance from where he left last time, so please don’t give yourself to him. Keep him at distance until Harini comes into this game.

I laughingly said “Don’t worry Rajesh, I will not give the full meals to him. All these days I was giving him snacks, further going no snacks as well”

Rajesh “Cool, I’ll leave now, I’ll come back at noon, if you need more time just call and let me know so that I can come late”

Rajesh left, I started waiting for Vinod to come.

thewall81317

At 8:50 AM 10 minutes earlier than usual calling bell rang. Opened the door and Vinod came. I could see he is completely pleasant and I don’t see any tense or impact of last incidents on his face. This was quiet surprise for me.

I told that Rajesh is not in home and will be back later.

He curiously started asking even before getting into this house “Swathi, you said that I need to do something to satisfy Rajesh’s ego, what is that”

Swathi: Vinod, don’t be urgent, I’ll explain everything in detail. Please come in and have a seat

I pointed him to sofa and sat in two seater as usual. As I need to take a serious conversation with him, I purposefully avoided sitting next to him and sat in other single seater sofa and asked him “Vinod, I need to explain in length, let us have our conversation over a drink, what do you want, Tea or Cofee”

He starred at my boobs and said “milk”. I’m surprised that he is not tensed and behaving naughty by asking milk by looking at my boobs.
I gave him cup of milk and started explaining

Swathi: Vinod, whatever I’m going to say you will be shocking to you to hear, please be prepared.
When Rajesh caught us last time, he scolded me left and right and blasted me like anything. I was trying to convince him by all means, but he is not at all listening and he is in completely offended state

As Rajesh is bit pride of having a beautiful wife (me) as his sole property, he is now completely offended that you enjoyed me , of course we have not had sex. But he is not ready to believe that. He is feeling that his ego is hurt and Rajesh is feeling that he is lost to you and defeated by you

So.., So.,,

Vinod: I got it, so how can I help to satisfy his ego and make him to recover from that defeated feeling?

Swathi: mm I don’t know how to tell, What Rajesh saying is , As you(Vinod) enjoyed with and as he shared me with you, he is feeling that He need to have sex with Harini so that he can feel that he had not lost to you.

I notice that Vinod is bit shocked, but not extremely shocked. I guess he would have anticipated this. Vinod has not responded anything and become silent for almost 2 minutes. I continued talking

Swathi: Vinod, I’m sorry I know how much it will hurt you, I begged Rajesh to not go for this idea, but he is adamant and shouted, if you(Vinod) is feeling right to enjoy me (Swathi) why not Vinod should agree for his wish., I tried to convince Rajesh with all my efforts and I failed. As I didn’t had any other chance, I asked Rajesh that I will talk to you regarding this.

Vinod kept silence for few more minutes and started talking

Vinod: mm, I really don’t know what to say. I completely understand what Rajesh mean to say. I cannot lie that I’m not shocked. It is bitter truth. From Rajesh’s stand point what he is asking for is right. I’ve lost the right to say “No” to him and I set a bad example.

So to be honest, I don’t have any objection to what he is asking for

but It is 100% impossible to convince Harini for this. What I will say to Harini?

How I will ask her?

I was completely excited that without much argument, just in principle he agreed to swing and he is only concerned about convincing Harini. I was really bit excited with his response and I made blunter mistake of my life with my slip of tongue

Swathi: (Excitedly), so you are fine with this and you are only concerned with convincing Harini right ? Don’t worry I have a wonderful and effective plan to convince Harini. If we plan efficiently we can easily achieve as how we trapped you…

Oh my god I realized that I slipped my tongue in excitement and said “how we trapped you”

Vinod exactly caught this point and interrupted me

Vinod: Wait , Wait, Wait, come again what you said ?

My heart start beating as he exactly heard what I said and started asking about it. Only relaxing thing is that he is not angry in his asking, in fact he started questioning about my tongue slip with smile on his face. He continued asking

Vinod: Swathi, you said something you trapped me, what is it ? So all these things happened so far is planned one? Including Rajesh asking to swap ?
(big smile on his face)

I’m almost locked and I cannot escape from his lock. So now I didn’t have any other option. So I accepted to him as that everything is planned one and revealed that Me and Rajesh is interested in swinging with Harini and Vinod.

thewall81317

Vinod is heavily surprised to hear this.

Vinod: Oh my god, I couldn’t believe that you both have planned such intensively and executed the plan this effectively and naturally to achieve this. It never appeared in any single moment that you both are acting (with smile)

I was blushing with his praise, Now as he came to know that the entire episode is planned drama, he is bit curious to know more about it and started asking several questions about it and I answered them.

Vinod: Ok It is so thrilled to hear, what is the overall plan. Convincing Harini is part of the plan, Convincing Harini will be a big effort. Assume if Harini is convinced what is our next plan ?

Swathi: Well, ok once Harini is convinced, I’ll pack my things and come to your home and settle with you for 2 months and similarly Harini will come to this home and start live with Rajesh for two months.

Vinod is bit surprised with what I said and started questioning

Vinod: I understand swinging/swapping, Usually once Harini agrees, I can have sex with you and Rajesh can have sex with Harini. Either in a week end or sometime either my home or here.

I couldn’t understand the purpose that Harini will with Rajesh for months and You will be with me for months. It doesn’t mean that I don’t like to be with you with long time. I’m just curious to know

Swathi: (I’m excited to answer his question and started replying), I got your point. See just planning for a sex and rushing into bedroom and doing things for hours and you leaving home, will just look like that we are attending natures call like urinating and it will also just appear like prostitution, just going in releasing the cum and leaving the place.

Living together will be more thrilling, image that we both are together for 24 hours, It will be a super thrill to see a new role for each of us. I will be playing a full filled role of your wife. Not only in providing you sex, waiting for you to come from office and you will also be thrilled to have some new person as wife waiting for you in home.

We can spend time together, we can go out. We can go to movie holding our hands together. We can go for long drive together without any disturbance and stay in motels on the way. So it would be a complete new life with new experience, thrill and fulfillment.

thewall81317

Vinod was super excited to hear the concept and the idea, he started imagining the wilderness of the plan. And he started responding

Vinod: Wow, I never ever imagined or heard this kind of swinging. You are 100% right. It would be a super excitement of having a great beauty like you as a completely wife for few months.

Wow it would be romantic experience, to add to your plan, I can even plan for a cruise vacation where we can spent a complete week in our cruise cabin.. wow what a romantic idea ( While excitingly explaining his thought, he face saddened and said ) Oh but all these will happen only if Harini is going to accept for the swap. That would be a biggest challenge and I will say that is even “near impossible” thing.

Swathi: (I started convincing him), Don’t worry Vinod. I have a fool proof brilliant plan to bring her into this without much damage. More over the brilliance in this plan is that it removes most of the burden from you.

In fact that you don’t even need to request swap/swinging with Harini, It will naturally happen. You just need to execute the plan step by step. It will take several weeks, you need to patiently follow the plan.

(I started explaining the plan in detail explaining step by step

Vinod: (Extremely happy and surprised with such a brilliant plan) Oh my god, I couldn’t believe that such a brilliant plan can be made. Initially I was highly reluctant and I didn’t believe that Harini can be convinced, but now with this plan I see 100% possibility that she will fall trap in the plan.

We both talked about the plan in detail and almost after few hours of talk there was not much to talk about it, now he started coming off from the topic and started his focus towards me and as he now everything is open to him and he was bit happy and started looking to sexually explore me and to proceed from where he left over last time.

I understand from his eye, so I just left sofa and started to Kitchen

thewall81317

I went to kitchen and started washing the cups in kitchen sink, I could sense he is standing back to me. I don’t know how to convince him to stop doing all this, started sequencing dialogues in my mind to explain the thumb rule of not advancing to next level until Harini accepts the plan.

Without much hesitation, Vinod slided his five fingers into hip by slightly lifting the t-shirt and started feeling my fleshy hip. I slowly turned towards him with smiling face and took a spoon in my and playfully hit his hand and said

I went to kitchen and started washing the cups in kitchen sink, I could sense he is standing back to me. I don’t know how to convince him to stop doing all this, started sequencing dialogues in my mind to explain the thumb rule of not advancing to next level until Harini accepts the plan.

Without much hesitation, Vinod slided his five fingers into hip by slightly lifting the t-shirt and started feeling my fleshy hip. I slowly turned towards him with smiling face and took a spoon in my and playfully hit his hand and said “No No baby, we shouldn’t do this here after.

Next time if I’m giving you something should be of full meal, not like these small snacks. That too that big meal I give to you in your home bedroom where as Harini will be serving her lunch to Rajesh.

I smiled and continued

So Rule no 1, You should not touch me (smilingingly)

Vinod: (Pretended crying like baby), Swathi, I cant

I convinced him with my husky voice and made him to accept.

Vinod: Ok I agree to your Rule #1, I’ll not touch you. Why don’t you big show more of your boobs, I’m very thirsty to see you bit nude, Pls pls, Show me your soft silky shiny smoothy boobs. I cannot stop imagining how soft your boobs are struggling inside your bra, could you please unlock them and show it to me., please darling, darling.

He started begging in romantic way, I turned down his request politely and playfully without hurting him.

Swathi: Vinod Baby, Rule # 2, I will not go nude and will not show you

Vinod: (Again pretended crying) Ok now I accept Rule 1 and 2, but you watch this, this is not in your rule list.

Swathi: (I was surprised and started looking at him to see what he is going to do) he took his hands slowly to his pant zip, I was wondering “oh my god, what he is going to do”, He further took his hand to his zipper and he pulled zip down. I shouted “oh my god” and turned my back to him and started pretended crying “oh mm mm hmm hmm, please please don’t do that”

Vinod: (Started talking in teasing voice), You said you cannot go nude, but your rule doesn’t said that I can’t go nude. Please turn your head and see me, my strong tool, black banana is strong erected and just two inch away from your ass standing hard, Please turn my side and see it, pls pls.

He started teasing me, I was stunned and thrilled to hear and feel that his open tool is just two inch away from my buts. I was bit thrilled and tempted to turn around and look into that, I controlled my urge to turn towards him, I closed my eyes with hands and waved my head left and right and shouted “No I won’t” and started begging to him “Vinod, please understand, if we start advancing like this we will lose our fire in us to execute the plan and we will reach the satisfaction level and we will not pay attention to executing the plan, we need to keep our fire and urge within us so drive the plan of convincing Harini. So please don’t go nude, imagine if I lost interest by being satisfied seeing you nude.

Now Vinod understand the seriousness and said “Ok you are right, I’m putting my tool in pants and zipped it” You can turn towards me

I turned towards him with tense and suspect that if he is lying, I slowly opened my eyes to check if he is not nude and I noticed that he is alright.

With big relief and sweet smile on my face, I looked into his eyes. His eyes were full of lust and started lustfully looking at me and started begging

Vinod: You know, how much difficult to control the urge and temptation against you? Anyway whatever you said is correct, we need to keep the fire and desire with us so that it is not lost.

He started thinking and immediately smiled out big and said “I got an idea, this doesn’t violate any of your principle of No touch, No nude”

I started wondering “Oh my god” what this guy is going to do now.

He said “Swathi, look at my hands, I’m not going to touch you and neither you or I will not go nude” I started watching his hands, He took his hands and came as he is going to grip my hip.

I said “No No, don’t hold me and don’t touch my waist”

Vinod replied “No honey, as I said I’m not going to touch you” and he just kept his hands few micro inch away from my hip and pretended like holding it and insisted to look my his hands over my hip. I was thrilled to see that he is not touching my hip but keeping his hands as he is gripping my hip.

Slowly he started moving his hands upwards towards my breast, but he is not touching my body. I started heavily breathing, He brought his two hands as he is cupping my boobs, he wide opened his five fingers and started showing the gesture of gripping my boobs by keeping his fingers closer to boobs.

I’m aroused with his act, I never thought one can tempt to this extent without touching. He started giving the gesture of pressing my boobs without actually doing it, while he is acting as he is pressing my boobs he changed his face reaction in erotic way by closing his eyes and showing feeling in his face as he is enjoying the real touch of my boobs.

With his act, I felt my vagina is getting big wet and It started lubricating inside. Now he changed his gesture from the posture of gripping my boobs, Now he started changed his gesture as he is holding my nipples with his two fingers, he started pretended that he is holding my both nipples with both hands and twisting them, his fingers are actually inches away from my nipples and started acted screwing my nipples.

I could feel heavy lubrication at my bottom and started feeling as he is really screwing, twisting my nipples. My legs started shivering and I started breathing heavily.

My throat is getting bit dry to ask him to stop. No he started kneel down on his knees, his head is in front of my Jeans zipper at my vagina.

My heart started heavily beating “Oh my god, is he going to do anything there” Without leaving me to think further he took both his hands to my back as he is cupping my buts. Without cupping my buts, he pretended that he holding the buts and pulling towards him, he started opening his mouth and started pretending licking my vagina wildly, He started heavy head movement and started acting as aggressively licking my vagina without even his tongue touching my pant or zip.

I was in heaven my throat is now completely dry, Literally I felt my panties are getting wet. I couldn’t control myself and kept my hands on his head and started combing his hairs gently and pulled him upwards and he stood in front of me and I started looking in his eyes in dizziness and somewhere within me my self-control is getting broken. I pulled his face gently towards me, I passionately placed my lips on his lips and kissed, next second his tongue entered my mouth.

I somehow got courage and I realized the reality and pushed him away and started breathing heavily

I playfully shouted laughing at him “oh my god, you are too hot and seductive man, you made myself to slip control” It would be too dangerous for me keep at least a feet distance closer to me.

Vinod was much happy with my compliment and he was bit happy that he could make me to break my barrier for at least few seconds.

thewall81317

Calling bell rang that indicated Rajesh is back

Rajesh entered house curiously seeing both of our face to know the status, I smilingly showed thumbs up to Rajesh and Rajesh in turn in asking mode gestured thumbs up at me. Vinod noticed this and when Rajesh looked to Vinod, he smiled at Rajesh and showed “thumbs up”

All three started smiling and laughing with a kind of achievement, Rajesh went to Vinod and gave shake hand and said
“Vinod sorry for last day incidents and my scolding and don’t keep them in mind”

Casually we talked about the plan and next steps, almost in these talks we lost shyness over each other or regarding this topic.

Rajesh called Vinod to work and then they both started working seriously and discussing about their work for next few hours.

I left them and went to kitchen to take care of other works.

At 5 PM Vinod started to prepare leaving to his home and started packing laptop.

Rajesh called Vinod and started talking “Vinod, do you know a strange fact”

Vinod curiously asked “What is that Rajesh?”

Rajesh teased “Do you know that when Swathi cooks in front of stove, some god had hold her hip and pulled back to save her from stove heat”

Vinod realized that Rajesh is pulling his leg and started getting shy and laughed and said “Boss, you are teasing and making me shy”

Rajesh and I laughed at Vinod,

Vinod with bit of shy and shame picked his back pack and ran out with smile.

What a happy moments and chain of events today

Mm I’ve started counting down to see how Vinod is going to execute the plan at his end to bring Harini into this swing game.