• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Wife swapping by indian couple for two monthes

ramki365

The best story I have ever read... Desperately waiting for your next update... Not even a clue how a conservative girl like Harini has accepted. If it took days to proceed with Vinod then convincing Harini would be more fun... Pls post on a regular basis.. thanks

YummyWe

The best story we (me and wife) ever read on any forum ..it feels so real , Its feels like its happening with us ....please post next chapter Asap

thewall81317

The best story I have ever read... Desperately waiting for your next update... Not even a clue how a conservative girl like Harini has accepted. If it took days to proceed with Vinod then convincing Harini would be more fun... Pls post on a regular basis.. thanks

Best story . eagerly for next....

The best story we (me and wife) ever read on any forum ..it feels so real , Its feels like its happening with us ....please post next chapter Asap

here we go one small update here.

thewall81317

I just picked my cellphone without him noticing it and just pressed few keys to release a pre composed message to hint Rajesh that plan is progressing and he needs to move further. I pushed Vinod gently from his back by pushing his two shoulders towards bed room he happily headed towards bedroom.

Today when I sent off Rajesh, I purposefully not closed the main door, and Vinod doesn’t knows this.

So we both reached bed room and I just closed the bedroom door. Gently said to Vinod, Thanks for understanding me and meaninglessly said “i love you” and
he came forward with lot of mood and tried to hug me. I admitted his hug and gave him pleasure of feeling me body. I sat on the bed and went to lying position, my saree slipped way from my hip and now he is having a chance of seeing my hip where all these times he didn’t had chance to see them other than feeling them.

I took my two hands towards my shoulder to remove the saree clip to remove my saree and I removed the saree to show my fleshy breasts/boobs with blouse. He came forwarded with lot of lust, I just caught his shirt and unbuttoned his two buttons,

He realizing what I want, and he completely unbuttoned all his shirt buttons and removed it.

While doing this he asked me “Swathi, are the doors are closed”

I said “Yes I did”

Now he is just his vests/banian. He hugged me with just banian, I pulled his banian and indicated the desire to get off his vests, He immediately realized my desire and removed his banian, Now he is in his bare body. wow first time seeing his body, he is well maintained and he has good arms and structured and hardened chest, I hugged him tightly and praying “Rajesh, where the hell are you, please come soon and drive the next episode of our drama”

I’m bit tensed if Rajesh will not come soon and where Vinod would further advance.

Luckily, Rajesh slowly enters house without making much door opening noise after just coming near to the bedroom door,

Rajesh started shouting “Swathi, Vinod” Where are you? I know that this is going to happen as planned, I’m not shocked but I pretended to be shocked.

Vinod is really shocked to the core. He is in assumption that door is locked, He is terribly shocked.

Without giving seconds, Rajesh opened the bedroom door and saw us on bed in awkward position, where my saree is completely slipped off revealing me in just tight blouse and petty coat, and where Vinod is in hugging position without any dress on his top.

Rajesh though know all this, He pretended and acted excellently as he is in complete shock. He showed his shock in his look and shouted
” Oh my god, what you are doing????” and Immediately he picked his cellphone out of his pocket and started taking multiple pictures/photos of us in that situation.

Vinod is in terrible shame and shocked to see Rajesh caught him and also taking photos of this situation. Especially taking photos made Vinod to fear terrible.

Rajesh after taking almost 10 to 12 pictures he stopped taking pictures. And shouted towards both of us saying ” You cheaters, what you are doing ? I never expected this from both of you”

He shouted, please put your dress and come to hall, he slammed and closed the bedroom door and headed to hall.

Reactions: KinkyGeneral

thewall81317

We have planned every single move, even this step. This is give a bit of privacy between me and Vinod to quickly talk before going and talking to Rajesh.
Vinod is shocked and started looking at me sadly. I heart fully felt really bad and sad to put Vinod in this situation, but I know that we have to do this to achieve our plan. I convinced myself that I can later apologize to Vinod and do whatever to possible to recover him from this pain. But for now Vinod have to go thru this, otherwise swapping Harini for Rajesh will not happen.

Vinod looked at me and I could see his body is shivering and words are stammering, I couldn’t control my guilty by seeing him in such pathetic situation. But I pretended that I’m also in shock.

Vinod with his breaking voice in low tone said to me “Sorry Swathi, I’ve spoiled your life”. His words broke my heart. In fact Me and Rajesh had put him in this position by series of planned seduction things, but even in his worst situation, he is feeling sorry for me. I felt really bad and heart broken. But Even I have to go thru this and I cannot open the fact to Vinod.

I replied to him “What you will do” It is not your fault alone. I thought I locked the door, but in extreme happiness and ecstasy I forgot to lock the door.

He put on his dress and I wearing the saree headed to hall. Vinod started walking weak. His legs were shivering. Rajesh is standing in hall with bit anger and shouted at us, why you idiots are taking this much time to come out of bedroom.

Vinod has no words, Rajesh commanded Vinod “Vinod go and sit in sofa” Vinod headed to sofa and sat and he turned down his head downwards and he didn’t had a single word as a reply for Rajesh.

Rajesh started slamming/scolding in words both me and Vinod for minutes. Rajesh acted well by walking across hall angrily and shouting at me and Vinod.
After few minutes Vinod cannot control and started shrugging his shoulders and started crying/weeping slowly. I felt my heart broken to see my love boy Vinod is deeply hurt and crying. I was controlling myself from stepping forward to hug Vinod and console him. I starred strongly at Rajesh and hinted don’t go too harsh.

Rajesh too realized by seeing Vinod crying that he is going bit harsh, and he suddenly softened down his tone” In bit softer voice Rajesh said
” Hey Vinod, why you are crying, My heart is not made of rock to see my friend crying in front of me, My intention is not to hurt you. I’m bit upset with what I’ve seen today”

Rajesh slowly getting down put slight relax to Vinod. Rajesh continued “Ok please don’t cry, I’m feeling bad. I cannot blame you alone for this. Swathi is also responsible, I cannot scold you alone. Dont cry be normal, please stay here itself don’t go anywhere.
I need to talk to my wife Swathi in person. Be here we will come back after sometime”

To be authentic, Rajesh starred at me and shouted angrily “Swathi come to bedroom, I need to talk to you and I have many questions for you. which I cannot ask before Vinod”

I submissively agreed to Rajesh and slowly followed Rajesh to bed room, by this time as Rajesh anger has went down, Vinod came to bit normal. I mean not crying/weeping any more.

Reactions: KinkyGeneral

thewall81317

Rajesh and me entered bed room and locked the door and we started looking at each of our face. Usually when something we planned happens as planned we will show the joy on our face and cheer each other’s, but this time me and Rajesh both were unhappy that Vinod is hurt. Though according to our plan, this is success but since we are kind hearted with Vinod and Harini and as we know them as a family for all these 8 months, we both doesn’t have stomach to digest Vinod being hurt.

I said to Rajesh with droplet of tears on my eyes “Rajesh, I feel too pity for Vinod, he is very much upset over what has happened”

Rajesh agreed “Yes I understand, and this is what we planned. I too feel bad for him. But this is his day he had to go thru, later we can bring him normal. He winkled at me and wiped my tears and said, You can make him happy later”

I nodded and aggressively said “Yes for all the sad he experienced today, I’ll show the heaven and give him life time feast soon”

Rajesh said “Ok that is great, we have completed 50% of our plan. I think now we are comfortable in executing the rest, Ok let us step out of bedroom and continue the drama according to our plan”

I showed him my thumbs up and both of us spent few more minutes staying in the room pretending to argue a lot and after 30 minutes we opened the door and both of us put smile on our face and headed towards hall.

Vinod was anxiously looking at bedroom door with his heavy beating heart and waiting for us to come back, and he is anxiously waiting for what we have to say to him. By seeing me and Rajesh’s face with bit happy. He is bit surprised and puzzled”

I too turned my face into happy mode and smiled at Vinod

Rajesh started talking to Vinod “Vinod, I spoke to Swathi and seeked her explanation and we talked a lot about different things and now I completely realize that I cannot completely accuse you for the happenings today. So please accept my apology for scolding and mistreating you”

Vinod couldn’t believe his eyes to see that Rajesh came down to a drastic extent of asking apology.
Rajesh continued “Forget my scolding and be free, feel free to continue coming to my home and be as usual” Rajesh friendly patted on shoulders of Vinod, Vinod had no words to say.

Now I interrupted Rajesh and said “Vinod sorry for what happened please accept my apology behalf of Rajesh for scolding you”

I casually turned my head to Rajesh and said “Rajesh, I’ll explain Vinod in person” and turned my head to Vinod and asked Vinod “Please come with me to bedroom, I’ll explain”. Vinod is shocked to see that I’m calling him to bedroom that too in front of Rajesh

Rajesh Interrupted “Don’t worry Vinod, You go with her, she will explain you”. Vinod with lot of puzzling thought followed me to bedroom. I took Vinod to bedroom and locked the door and started speaking to Vinod “Vinod I’m sorry for this embarrassing situation, when Rajesh took me to bedroom he blasted and scolded me like anything and I apologized to him and explained that whatever happened today is not of your fault and I said this is all because of me.

He strongly enquired about many things. For him you and me being together is not a big concern, but his Ego is hurt that is his concern. He is feeling that he is defeated by you.

I spoke to him and I tried to convince him and Finally he become silent. There are few things we both may need to do/sacrifice to satisfy his ego. Today is bad day we don’t want to talk about that.
Come day after tomorrow 9 AM as usual. I’ll explain to you about what we have to do. For now you don’t worry about the pictures he took today, I’ll ensure that he don’t do anything bad with those pictures like conveying this incident to Harini”

Vinod at first point relaxed that Rajesh is temporarily leaving this issue and he is happy to hear from me that the pictures will not be used against him or sent to Harini. As we planned, we decided to not talk about swapping things today itself. We want to give him a break.

Vinod happily left the day to home considering he is out any immediate danger.

After Vinod left, we started meticulously planning for the next steps about conveying the idea of swapping Harini for Rajesh and I for Vinod.

We started discussing about the various possible responses and my counter replies for Vinod when I convey this to him