• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy Wife swapping by indian couple for two monthes

deveny2k

I just picked my cellphone without him noticing it and just pressed few keys to release a pre composed message to hint Rajesh that plan is progressing and he needs to move further. I pushed Vinod gently from his back by pushing his two shoulders towards bed room he happily headed towards bedroom.

Today when I sent off Rajesh, I purposefully not closed the main door, and Vinod doesn’t knows this.

So we both reached bed room and I just closed the bedroom door. Gently said to Vinod, Thanks for understanding me and meaninglessly said “i love you” and
he came forward with lot of mood and tried to hug me. I admitted his hug and gave him pleasure of feeling me body. I sat on the bed and went to lying position, my saree slipped way from my hip and now he is having a chance of seeing my hip where all these times he didn’t had chance to see them other than feeling them.

I took my two hands towards my shoulder to remove the saree clip to remove my saree and I removed the saree to show my fleshy breasts/boobs with blouse. He came forwarded with lot of lust, I just caught his shirt and unbuttoned his two buttons,

He realizing what I want, and he completely unbuttoned all his shirt buttons and removed it.

While doing this he asked me “Swathi, are the doors are closed”

I said “Yes I did”

Now he is just his vests/banian. He hugged me with just banian, I pulled his banian and indicated the desire to get off his vests, He immediately realized my desire and removed his banian, Now he is in his bare body. wow first time seeing his body, he is well maintained and he has good arms and structured and hardened chest, I hugged him tightly and praying “Rajesh, where the hell are you, please come soon and drive the next episode of our drama”

I’m bit tensed if Rajesh will not come soon and where Vinod would further advance.

Luckily, Rajesh slowly enters house without making much door opening noise after just coming near to the bedroom door,

Rajesh started shouting “Swathi, Vinod” Where are you? I know that this is going to happen as planned, I’m not shocked but I pretended to be shocked.

Vinod is really shocked to the core. He is in assumption that door is locked, He is terribly shocked.

Without giving seconds, Rajesh opened the bedroom door and saw us on bed in awkward position, where my saree is completely slipped off revealing me in just tight blouse and petty coat, and where Vinod is in hugging position without any dress on his top.

Rajesh though know all this, He pretended and acted excellently as he is in complete shock. He showed his shock in his look and shouted
” Oh my god, what you are doing????” and Immediately he picked his cellphone out of his pocket and started taking multiple pictures/photos of us in that situation.

Vinod is in terrible shame and shocked to see Rajesh caught him and also taking photos of this situation. Especially taking photos made Vinod to fear terrible.

Rajesh after taking almost 10 to 12 pictures he stopped taking pictures. And shouted towards both of us saying ” You cheaters, what you are doing ? I never expected this from both of you”

He shouted, please put your dress and come to hall, he slammed and closed the bedroom door and headed to hall.
Great going, gripping sensual story.