• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Wife sharing fantasy

rajuk4u

How many of you enjoy secretly watching your wife getting force fucked by a stranger and later she gets aroused becomes submissive to him?

shiva123@

This is my wife..i have a huge fantasy seeing her getting fucked by stranger or by my frnd..but how to execute it is the question,

Look i am being very honest....she does not let me capture nude photos or her also while.making out
Don't know how to make this happen..i just want to see her getting rammed like a horny bitch..koi usko itna hard chode ki wo ro de.

Maine ekforum start Kiya hi .but koi bhi positive respons enahi aa raha hai..sabko lagta hai ki Mai bhi baakiyo k jaise photos download karke uplod kar raha hu dusre sites se

But Aisa nahi hai. I am very much realistic and all the pics are authentic.

Koi idea batao ki.kaise meri chuddakad biwi ko chuwaya jaye

shiva123@

hi - married male here - Exploring both dominant and submissive side is a true art of life, leading to endless pleasure and gratification.

In that sense, i wanna engage with other like minded hubbies for wife mutual pic share

show me your wife, and I present to you my wife . Seeking total privacy and genuine contacts only
who wants to connect via Hangouts ??
Connect me through Google chat..i am interested