• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Funny Why some husbands love to expose wife ?

Amar kumar Mohanty

Kuchh alag gudgudi hoti hai maan main. Jisko tum roz chudte ho oh aaj bhi sexy hai ye man main biswas jatane ke lie... Kuchh apne dosto se bah bah sunne ke lie ki kitni sexy maal paya hai ese kuch reasons hai

• Love
Reactions: NupurSharma@1994

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
Reactions: maleeba and mate4u
Why some husbands love to expose wife ?
Why ?
They are happy about it. They fucked their wife even more longer after exposing to others !
Its a lovely fuck after i showed my tits to a delivery boy with permission from my husband Ismail !
Your experience and reason pl
Some men love their wives so much that they want them to explore every possible pleasure of sex with every possible cock available!

When someone appreciates what you possess, you feel happy! That's human nature!
So if someone finds our wives HOT .. it makes us happy.

Pankaj000

Some men love their wives so much that they want them to explore every possible pleasure of sex with every possible cock available!

When someone appreciates what you possess, you feel happy! That's human nature!
So if someone finds our wives HOT .. it makes us happy.
Love to chat with u men dm me

Justinh

yeyesterday ,we did the exposure again, it is incidental as the room boy of our hotel suddenly opened the door while i am adjusting my hijjab . on the sudden shock of opening of door, my hijjab and front view of breasts are totally open. he saw my boobs with half naked bra .
it ignited my husband mood so hard that he fucked me so long that day of moharam.
so fun n firesome fuck.
Wow