• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Funny Why some husbands love to expose wife ?

halimabeevi

Layla .
its happening again and again and my husband's cock is rising like a hot rock at everytime , everywhere when he or myself exposed mine inner parts to others ?
it is ironic but its really hard .

Reactions: mate4u

halimabeevi

Layla .
yeyesterday ,we did the exposure again, it is incidental as the room boy of our hotel suddenly opened the door while i am adjusting my hijjab . on the sudden shock of opening of door, my hijjab and front view of breasts are totally open. he saw my boobs with half naked bra .
it ignited my husband mood so hard that he fucked me so long that day of moharam.
so fun n firesome fuck.

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
Why some husbands love to expose wife ?
Why ?
They are happy about it. They fucked their wife even more longer after exposing to others !
Its a lovely fuck after i showed my tits to a delivery boy with permission from my husband Ismail !
Your experience and reason pl
It's individual choice,kya vo apni sister ko bhi expose hota by unke hubby ,dekh sakte hain.If yes ,then it's OK,not otherwise

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme
It is not easy for me to accept my husband ismail's request. but he kept repeately asking and licking me for hours and fucking nonstopping and even begging.
i relented on seeing his eagerness and tested a little by showing my thighs unattended while my housemaid cleaning the house and relaxedly slept in the floor and spread my thighs , thereby exposing my inner view .
the maid is a girl and young and new to my house for some 5 months only . she is cute but somewhat stunned by the view of my hairly pussy and kept seeing at my thighs and pussy while cleaning the house.
my husband sat in the sofa and watched it in silence . he picked it up only later when i spread my thights first to him and then nodded my head and showed the view to the maid and silently closed my eyes.
my husband understand it and watched in happiness.
the maid saw my full viw of pussy for some half an hour on her work and left.
suddenly , my husband removed his lungi and showed me his cock.
wow it is massive hard for his usual size and fucked me longer than ever.

then i understand that it gives him power and mood , it satisfied me and i agreed to the deal and started with the uber guy on telling already about the stripping moves with ismail/
Halima ji, everyone is not so bold like you,but it's OK if it suits you and makes your life spicy

Rajizexy

punjabi doc
Supreme