• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Funny Why some husbands love to expose wife ?

Anita ka samar

I will ask my husband to serve me to others.
U won't ask him.. He will do with u.. He will serve u tomilkman at breakfast ,at lunch to ur naukar and at dinner to his frnd.. Den will eat the left one..

Reactions: Amar kumar Mohanty

Anita ka samar

Why husband enjoys cuckolding, there are various reason husbands enjoy cuckolding.

One of the most common reason is submission aspect the cuck is essentially submitting to someone else taking over their role in the bedroom. The pleasure comes from giving up that power of sexually pleasing your partner over to someone else.

Cuckolds absolutely love it when their woman or partner screams orgasms regardless of the source of those orgasms..

Some people introduce cuckolding as a way of combatting boredom or repetition in a relationship, and find that sexual variety actually strengthens their relationship with their partner, especially as they're able to learn more about what their partner enjoys.

Husband feels or gets erection by seeing the wife or partner being sexually satisfied by another bull. .
Aisa krne se husband jada lambe time and pagol ki tarah sex krta hai phir.

Jealousy also one the of reason.. Which can be intense n preety arousing.

Humiliation play a leading role in cuckolding.such things happen when their partner cheat on dem. It’s a bit humiliating for husband or partner knowing that her wife is getting fucked by someone else as he can't satisfy her bt at the same time it excites him also..

men are competitive by nature, cuckolding challenges them on a subconscious level. They are thrilled by the humiliation element present in the cuckolding. They would just enjoy another men's penis go in and out of a wet vagina of their wives..

And not just man , woman also derive special thrill from it,knowing that his partner is watching her while getting fuck from another manmm

Pussytimes

I’m 39 years husband. I always had this fantasy. But wife is very conservative. So I’ve shown her sometimes on cam chat without her knowing. Really it gave me such a great erection and performance the next time we had sex!
Well I show my wife on cam many times full nudes to. Many ppl but no face visible even fucking and when she was useing sextoys and screaming she is 34 yr old