• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Funny Why some husbands love to expose wife ?

halimabeevi

Layla .
After a brief break , two days back , on the beginning day of Ramzan ,
We did the exposure again.
My husband Ismail ordered a load of mutton from the newly opened fresh meat shop.
That delivery man came , rang bell. Ismail is busy on his phone.
I got aroused suddenly and spread my left legs wide , thereby exposed my lower leg flesh open and loosened my hijjab and clearly showed the full clevage of my full boobs.
The bell rang and i m silent.
Ismail saw me , understand it and opened the door , let the delivery boy in.
He supplied n stunned on my exposed boobs.
I closed my eyes and let him enjoy the clevage show and Ismail slowly gave the money , watching the boy looking at my wild exposure. The boy left and i m sure he is going to jerk now.

My husband Ismail came near me and spread my exposed thighs , pushed his face into my Bush for half an hour.
He licked my cunt so beautifully.

Finally he saidv.. Happy ramzan halima.

wanttoshowher

I’m 39 years husband. I always had this fantasy. But wife is very conservative. So I’ve shown her sometimes on cam chat without her knowing. Really it gave me such a great erection and performance the next time we had sex!

wanttoshowher

great . tell more
It all started with yahoo chat rooms. I had some married male friends who used to chat about wives. Once one guy asked if he could see her on cam. We started video call and showed him my wife without exposing face. He got so much excited and showed his wife also similarly. That experience was awesome for me, sighting another man’s wife with his consent. That night we had a great sex as I was imagining some other man watching and enjoying my wife.

Ganuvini

We had experience once. At Goa visit, asked her to have tattoo. After 2 days of request she agreed. I told shop boy to do temporary tattoo in her chest deep enough inside so that only I can see. He lowered her tshirt and tucked it down her bra. He placed his hand on her boobs and drew very close to nipples. That day had great session in our hotel.

Basanta Kumar

Voyeurism
I’m 39 years husband. I always had this fantasy. But wife is very conservative. So I’ve shown her sometimes on cam chat without her knowing. Really it gave me such a great erection and performance the next time we had sex!
Good job

halimabeevi

Layla .
them
We had experience once. At Goa visit, asked her to have tattoo. After 2 days of request she agreed. I told shop boy to do temporary tattoo in her chest deep enough inside so that only I can see. He lowered her tshirt and tucked it down her bra. He placed his hand on her boobs and drew very close to nipples. That day had great session in our hotel.
then what. hot

hotpriya

Why some husbands love to expose wife ?
Why ?
They are happy about it. They fucked their wife even more longer after exposing to others !
Its a lovely fuck after i showed my tits to a delivery boy with permission from my husband Ismail !
Your experience and reason pl

My husband is a cuckold too. When I was in my young ages, I read about husbands allowing their wives to fuck other men and I was quite turned on by it hoping to find someone like this one day. Coming back to your question, I have been with a lot of couples that swap and also with men who love watching their wives getting fucked by other men.

When I asked my husband, he says it is because of reasons -
  1. Submissiveness: The person fucking their wife shows stuff that the wife enjoys which the husband can't provide
  2. Reclaiming: After the other guy is done with the wife, the husband is all ready and horny to reclaim his wife back.
  3. Dominance: This is applicable in those cases where a wife fucks only those men which her husband brings. This gives him a sense of dominance over his wife as he controls the sexual aspect of her life

As in my case, my husband loves reasons 1 and 2. We have been together in this lifestyle for some time now.

Thanks for reading. Just something I wanna say while ending - If you liked this post, thank you. Please don't message me saying that you want to try me or something because I do this at random and not by calling people over. Thanks !!