• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Funny Why some husbands love to expose wife ?

halimabeevi

Layla .
It is not easy for me to accept my husband ismail's request. but he kept repeately asking and licking me for hours and fucking nonstopping and even begging.
i relented on seeing his eagerness and tested a little by showing my thighs unattended while my housemaid cleaning the house and relaxedly slept in the floor and spread my thighs , thereby exposing my inner view .
the maid is a girl and young and new to my house for some 5 months only . she is cute but somewhat stunned by the view of my hairly pussy and kept seeing at my thighs and pussy while cleaning the house.
my husband sat in the sofa and watched it in silence . he picked it up only later when i spread my thights first to him and then nodded my head and showed the view to the maid and silently closed my eyes.
my husband understand it and watched in happiness.
the maid saw my full viw of pussy for some half an hour on her work and left.
suddenly , my husband removed his lungi and showed me his cock.
wow it is massive hard for his usual size and fucked me longer than ever.

then i understand that it gives him power and mood , it satisfied me and i agreed to the deal and started with the uber guy on telling already about the stripping moves with ismail/

incescuck

Due to my husband Ismail's begging and licking , I nodded.
On that day evening , we ordered Hyderabad briyani vide uber eats , waited.
My husband sat in opposite sofa.
I sat in centre sofa , watching TV.
On arrival of uber guy and bell rang,
I slipped my saree front a lot and exposed my full right breasts and pretending to watch TV.
My husband looked n stunned.
He opened n let the guy enter. That guy is a young one , he saw n shocked and i can gauge his erection sidewdys.
My husband delayed payment and let him see my breasts. He is in awe.

I never looked at the uber guy , allowed a little left breasts view also.

He left after ate my boobs vide his eyes.

Then , immediately , my husband kissed me and thanked me , then unbuttoned his trousers.took out his cock which is bloody rock hard.
He fucked me for an hour.
Its d beginning.
Wonderful and an unmatchable beginning

incescuck

It is not easy for me to accept my husband ismail's request. but he kept repeately asking and licking me for hours and fucking nonstopping and even begging.
i relented on seeing his eagerness and tested a little by showing my thighs unattended while my housemaid cleaning the house and relaxedly slept in the floor and spread my thighs , thereby exposing my inner view .
the maid is a girl and young and new to my house for some 5 months only . she is cute but somewhat stunned by the view of my hairly pussy and kept seeing at my thighs and pussy while cleaning the house.
my husband sat in the sofa and watched it in silence . he picked it up only later when i spread my thights first to him and then nodded my head and showed the view to the maid and silently closed my eyes.

then i understand that it gives him power and mood , it satisfied me and i agreed to the deal and started with the uber guy on telling already about the stripping moves with ismail/
Keep it up my dear lady of luckiest Ismail

jagperam

Lucky maid.. I am sure the maid would have rubbed herself after viewing your door to heaven... Ofcourse your husband is damn lucky.. I wish if it had ended with a threesome involving your maid :perfect:

Reactions: daydreamer2018