• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious Why are men so interested in another man's woman?

What excites you the most?

• Sex with a virgin

Votes: 57 32.0%
  • Sex with another man's wife/gf

Votes: 121 68.0%

• Total voters

Aakash.

ᴇᴍʙʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀ
Staff member
Divine
Last edited:
Women also want to have a man who is better in traits and not weak, insecure, jealous.
They want alpha men.
But here is the twist, after getting an alpha man they try to turn him into a beta. If she succeeds, she will lose respect for him and start looking for a new alpha.

• Haha
Reactions: Rocky. and Aakash.

Rocky.

Searching the Unsearchables
Supreme
They want alpha men.
But here is the twist, after getting an alpha man they try to turn him into a beta. If she succeeds, she will lose respect for him and start looking for a new alpha.

In this process, koi hatekala mil jata hai jisko beta banate banate ya to 36 tukdo me bat jaati h ya fir us condition tak pahuch jaati hai :laughing:

In this process, koi hatekala mil jata hai jisko beta banate banate ya to 36 tukdo me bat jaati h ya fir us condition tak pahuch jaati hai :laughing:
Yeah, that's a downside. They love toxic, unavailable guys. Give that package and they will bite you and cling on to you.

Reactions: Rocky.

funkymama

1. May be they are envious of the pair.
2. Things always look good on the other side.
3. I guess it’s just the way humans work.
4. Same with women too they get excited/interested in someone’s man.

Kandi23

Hlw guys,
I want to fuck hard my bhabhi.
Please give me suggestions and ideas.
Her age is 29 and she is very sexy

ShanthiSpore

Shanthi From Singapore - 37 F
Because its an erotic taboo !!