• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Who wish to share your fantasy on wife sharing?

mastmast123

I'm interest and i share my wife with her brother. My wife not interest that i share her with her another man. She preferred wife swapping. We swapp in real with 5 coupls.
Good keep it up, it's many years ahead to become old, set a target of atleast 50 couple swaps, all the best to you both huby n wife,,

Reactions: maleeba

maleeba

Good keep it up, it's many years ahead to become old, set a target of atleast 50 couple swaps, all the best to you both huby n wife,,
Thank brother. My wife want to add more couples and she's in touch with some couples. But i don't want. I can't handle it any more. Because of money and other problems.

mastmast123

Thank brother. My wife want to add more couples and she's in touch with some couples. But i don't want. I can't handle it any more. Because of money and other problems.
ठीक है फिर, रहने दो, जब पैसा आये तब कर लेना क्या जल्दी है, बीबी तो राजी ही है,,

maleeba

ठीक है फिर, रहने दो, जब पैसा आये तब कर लेना क्या जल्दी है, बीबी तो राजी ही है,,
बीबी तब राजी होगी जब मै 4/5 और कपल add करुँगा। और पैसे कहासे आएंगे भाई। और आपको तो पता होगा की हम जब कोइ चीज deep मे चले जाते है तो उसमे से वापस आना मुश्किल होता है हम ज्यादा और ज्यादा deep मे चले जाते है। कोइ भी चीज की लिमिट होनी चाहिए , संतोष होना चाहिए।

mastmast123

बीबी तब राजी होगी जब मै 4/5 और कपल add करुँगा। और पैसे कहासे आएंगे भाई। और आपको तो पता होगा की हम जब कोइ चीज deep मे चले जाते है तो उसमे से वापस आना मुश्किल होता है हम ज्यादा और ज्यादा deep मे चले जाते है। कोइ भी चीज की लिमिट होनी चाहिए , संतोष होना चाहिए।
तो संतोष कीजिये, संतोष भैया,,,,, ज्यादा लालच अच्छा नहीं होता, जितने भी लंड चूत मिली है अब तक, उनको ही मिल बांट कर काम चला लिया करो, लगे तो आठ आठ दिन तक swap कर के रहा करो, दिल को बहुत सुकूँ और लंड चूत को असीम आनंद मिलेगा, दोस्त

maleeba

तो संतोष कीजिये, संतोष भैया,,,,, ज्यादा लालच अच्छा नहीं होता, जितने भी लंड चूत मिली है अब तक, उनको ही मिल बांट कर काम चला लिया करो, लगे तो आठ आठ दिन तक swap कर के रहा करो, दिल को बहुत सुकूँ और लंड चूत को असीम आनंद मिलेगा, दोस्त
वही तो मै चाहता हु।