• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN

Carewoks

Naughty Harry
Your content is super awesome but too much delay spoil it's spark.

sharmashruti3006

Why give false hope of continuing the story....the story u posted is available online for years.... nothing new u wrote...sad

Last edited:

Rajesh Sarhadi

WHO WATCHES THE WATCHMEN CH. 01​

I still remember when it all started. My ship was docked at Rotterdam. I finished my shift, returned to my room, and as was the daily routine, logged into Skype to talk to my wife Menaka back in Mumbai. It was almost midnight there.

Menaka was on time as always. We exchanged notes about each other's days, she told me about how our eight year old Ayan had scored an A in his spelling test, and complained about how hot and humid it was getting. It was well over 30 minutes into the conversation that she said,

"Oh by the way Prakash, I have something funny and embarrassing to tell you."

"What's up?"

"Hehe, it's so weird. Basically, I saw Dara having sex on the roof!"

"WHAT??"

Dara was our building's elderly Nepali watchman. A balding wiry Gurkha who lived in a small shack at the bottom of the building with another watchman. He had started working with us only a few months before.

"The internet wasn't working, and when I called the company, they said the problem might be with one of the switches near the roof's door. They said they could send someone over the next day, but if I wanted I could do it too. It was about an hour ago. I followed their instructions and reset the switch and was about to go down again when I saw the roof door was open."

The door to the roof of our building is always locked, with each resident having a key.

"I thought maybe someone had forgotten to lock it. I had my keys with me. So I decided to check no one was up there before locking it. When I walked up, I instantly heard soft sounds of moaning. Curious, I walked across the roof and there I saw them. Behind the water tank. Hehehe."

"Oh my god...hahaha...did you get to see anything good? Who was he with?"

"One of the maids who works in the building. I think her name is Vimla. She is in her early 20s. They were going at it hot and heavy."

"Were they naked?"

"Semi-naked. Bottomless. He had his shirt on. She had her kameez on. She was bent over, with her hands on the parapet wall. And he was doing it to her from behind."

"So what did you get to see?"

"Not much. It was kinda dark. He had turned off the roof light. But from the ambient light, I got to see enough."

"That is so hilarious. Old Dara, huh. Who would've thought he was such a stud?"

"Anyway, when I saw the sight, I was shocked and just stayed rooted to my spot. I watched them for almost a minute before Dara noticed me. He stopped humping her for a moment and was about to say something when I blushed, turned around, and ran out."

"Hahaha. I wonder if they stopped or if they kept going."

"No idea. Someone like you might keep going."

"Maybe. Oh speaking of which, I won't be able to log in tomorrow."

"Why?"

"It's THE reason. You wanna know details?"

"No." the smile disappeared from Menaka's face.

There was a small awkward silence. Then she said,

"But day after tomorrow?"

"Yup, same time."

"Okay. I'll talk to you then. Good night."

"Good night."

Even after nine years of marriage, although Menaka had accepted THE reason throughout, she still wasn't entirely comfortable with it. And THE reason was that I had a date. With a particularly comely Dutch woman.

--
master piece by aurelius

plover1991

Damn hot. Never been into cheating wives stories, but this one takes the proverbial cake. The build up the pay off and the incredible final culmination tops each other. I did some digging and found the original story and read the last chapter, which was shocking but satisfying nonetheless.