• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Who likes to incest . दिल की बातें ।

Dynamic2

Love 💞
The link for the latest Outlook survey is given below:

"https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/sex-survey/226010"

This Outlook magazine sex survey was published in February, 2022, i.e. just 5 months ago. I was fully aware of this survey, but I purposely did not give reference to it nor posted its link. I was sure what response will be posted, and I had decided to prove that response wrong and illogical.

The 2022 survey shows almost complete reversal of percentage of male and females who indulge in incestuous sex relations; with male at 5.34% and female at 9.56% . In my opinion, the reason for drop in percentage of males involved in incestuous relation is comparatively more degree of lowering of barriers and restrictions for males with respect to sexual relations which has resulted in males having more freedom to indulge in sex outside the family. Comparatively lower degree of removal of restrictions for females, especially in rural areas, seems to have resulted in higher percentage of incestuous relations among females. The other factor can be that almost 51% of incestuous relations are without female consensus, which legally amounts to rape. For reasons known to everyone, particularly when rapist is a family member, such cases are pushed under the carpet.

So, where is the increase in percentage cases that you are talking about? The facts and realities don’t change just because it does not match with your perception.
Vese ese survey me koi nai bolega ki mene family me sex kiya he jese ki mom son , brother sister jese .
Ye koi public me bolane vali baat nai he.

Par ye bi sach he ki sab sirf sochate he karate bahot rare he. Aur ese survey me Jada tar forced vala hi hota he.

To mere khayal se to 1000 mese koi 1 hi close family members se sex kar pata he real me. Aur sayad ye bhi mene jada socha he.

Ha emotional incest hota he par sex to bahot rare he.

kailash1982

Vese ese survey me koi nai bolega ki mene family me sex kiya he jese ki mom son , brother sister jese .

Par ye bi sach he ki sab sirf sochate he karate bahot rare he. Aur ese survey me Jada tar forced vala hi hota he.

To mere khayal se to 1000 mese koi 1 hi close family members se sex kar pata he real me. Aur sayad ye bhi mene jada socha he.

You are forgetting that no one involved in data collection probes the relationship of blood relative with whom the male or female have or had incest sex; therefore the question of holding back the information do not arise. Such details are not collected and hence not available. The identity of the respondents remains anonymous and never made public. Therefore, it is wrong to write off the veracity of the data. Like any other survey, including pre-poll and exit polls, the possibility of respondent providing false information remains, that is part of the game. But on the whole, it provided very dependable information towards the trends.

All said, I am happy that you agree that actual incidents of incest sex are much lower than the claims made in this forum. No one stops anyone from fantasizing and living in their own dream world. The problem arises with tall and false claims of exploits and accusing the entire society to be mirror of their own microscopic, and mostly imaginary, world.

Last edited:

King.Size

ye koi sexologists nahi hai ya phir ye koi larki bhi nahi kyunki ek jaan jo proof maanga toh usko taal di agar koi real mein hota aur logo ka help karna chahta toh sabse pehle kaam se bina certificate dikhata aur sexologists ka kaam kisi bhi thought jo sex related jaise sex ke prati attract karta usse bhaar nikalne mein madad karta hai par iska jawab sirf yehi hota jo maan kaare woh kar lena chahiye aur iske sex mein sirf doobte chale jaoge aur last mein ehi nakli sexologist ko gali doge ye yeh sirf log ka fantasy jaana chahata hai ya chaahti hai sab cheez mein bolti hai kar lo kar lo jab karne hi hai toh aapse puchne kyun aayenge aur sab karna hi hota toh sexologist duniya hota hi nahi ye heal karne baa jaye sab cheez karlo

• Love
Reactions: Eternallover012

King.Size

The link for the latest Outlook survey is given below:

"https://www.outlookindia.com/magazine/story/sex-survey/226010"

This Outlook magazine sex survey was published in February, 2022, i.e. just 5 months ago. I was fully aware of this survey, but I purposely did not give reference to it nor posted its link. I was sure what response will be posted, and I had decided to prove that response wrong and illogical.

The 2022 survey shows almost complete reversal of percentage of male and females who indulge in incestuous sex relations; with male at 5.34% and female at 9.56% . In my opinion, the reason for drop in percentage of males involved in incestuous relation is comparatively more degree of lowering of barriers and restrictions for males with respect to sexual relations which has resulted in males having more freedom to indulge in sex outside the family. Comparatively lower degree of removal of restrictions for females, especially in rural areas, seems to have resulted in higher percentage of incestuous relations among females. The other factor can be that almost 51% of incestuous relations are without female consensus, which legally amounts to rape. For reasons known to everyone, particularly when rapist is a family member, such cases are pushed under the carpet.

So, where is the increase in percentage cases that you are talking about? The facts and realities don’t change just because it does not match with your perception.
aur bhai ek haad tak ye bhi galat hi hai report kyunki kuch survey sirf kuch logo ko lekar hota aur aisa survey koi aisa toh nahi hi hoga jisko incest na pasand ye sirf survey unke bich mostly liya gaaye hoga jo incest ko support karte hai kyunki gleeden ka bhi claim toh tum jaante hi hoga par woh claim illogical hai kyunki uske pass sirf India ka male female milake bhi sirf 15 lakh user hai jo 0.1 of Indian population se bhi kaam aur agar gleeden ka maan lo agar nahi user liye jo karta adultary toh bhi kitna jaan hoga mostly agar 50 lakh usme bhi woman ka population low hi hai kyunki gleeden ka 15 lakh mein sirf 30 percent women hai aur usme 27 percent married toh soch kitna kaam phir gleeden kya hi claim karta hai ussi tarha ye log hai aur haan jab women adulterous hi itna kaam hai toh incest toh 10 percent ho hi nahi sakta woh bhi obvious ki isse bhi kaam hi hoga aur hum kyun bole ki ye sab claim jotha hota kyunki dekh ye sab ka survey aise publicaly toh hota ishi tarha ka website aur aise hi related website par hota hoga toh uske hisab 10 percent de diye jab ki isse bhi kaam hi hoga kyunki incest mein bhi kuch log jinko woh cheez accept par woh apne maa ya behen ke baare waise kuch sochte hai

• Love

kailash1982

aur bhai ek haad tak ye bhi galat hi hai report kyunki kuch survey sirf kuch logo ko lekar hota aur aisa survey koi aisa toh nahi hi hoga jisko incest na pasand ye sirf survey unke bich mostly liya gaaye hoga jo incest ko support karte hai kyunki gleeden ka bhi claim toh tum jaante hi hoga par woh claim illogical hai kyunki uske pass sirf India ka male female milake bhi sirf 15 lakh user hai jo 0.1 of Indian population se bhi kaam aur agar gleeden ka maan lo agar nahi user liye jo karta adultary toh bhi kitna jaan hoga mostly agar 50 lakh usme bhi woman ka population low hi hai kyunki gleeden ka 15 lakh mein sirf 30 percent women hai aur usme 27 percent married toh soch kitna kaam phir gleeden kya hi claim karta hai ussi tarha ye log hai aur haan jab women adulterous hi itna kaam hai toh incest toh 10 percent ho hi nahi sakta woh bhi obvious ki isse bhi kaam hi hoga aur hum kyun bole ki ye sab claim jotha hota kyunki dekh ye sab ka survey aise publicaly toh hota ishi tarha ka website aur aise hi related website par hota hoga toh uske hisab 10 percent de diye jab ki isse bhi kaam hi hoga kyunki incest mein bhi kuch log jinko woh cheez accept par woh apne maa ya behen ke baare waise kuch sochte hai
Thanks for your views. No one should refrain from posting their honest and Frank views; only whatever opinion one gives or holds should be based on logics and rationality, not on one's fantasies and imaginations.

There is one important factor which is often forgotten. Majority of the people do not know the difference between sex amongst relatives and incest sex. This aspect has been brought out by few members, including me, but people still remain ignorant. Scientifically and medically, only the sex between blood relatives, two people who share DNA to certain minimum degree, is considered incest. In mathematical terms, if sex amongst relatives is considered a 'set', then incest sex is a "sub-set" which is a small fraction of that set. In practical terms, if first generation is considered direct blood relatives, say brothers and sisters, then up to two generations amongst elder blood relatives and four generations among younger blood relatives in the enlarged family tree qualify as incestuous relations. Amongst elders, only two generations are considered because the probability of sex between an individual and three generations elder is practically nil.

In this forum, majority of contributors include sex between non-blood relatives such as aunt-nephew, with in-laws, with bhabhi/ shaali etc. as incest which is wrong. This is one of the reason that percentage figures in these surveys for incest sex is much higher than the actual figures.

• Love

King.Size

bhai emotional incest kya hota hai obvious sa baat apna maa baap bhai behen se insaan sab se jyada close hota hai toh emotional samay wahi log yaad aayega ya ohir share karna safe rehta hai

King.Size

Thanks for your views. No one should refrain from posting their honest and Frank views; only whatever opinion one gives or holds should be based on logics and rationality, not on one's fantasies and imaginations.

There is one important factor which is often forgotten. Majority of the people do not know the difference between sex amongst relatives and incest sex. This aspect has been brought out by few members, including me, but people still remain ignorant. Scientifically and medically, only the sex between blood relatives, two people who share DNA to certain minimum degree, is considered incest. In mathematical terms, if sex amongst relatives is considered a 'set', then incest sex is a "sub-set" which is a small fraction of that set. In practical terms, if first generation is considered direct blood relatives, say brothers and sisters, then up to two generations amongst elder blood relatives and four generations among younger blood relatives in the enlarged family tree qualify as incestuous relations. Amongst elders, only two generations are considered because the probability of sex between an individual and three generations elder is practically nil.

In this forum, majority of contributors include sex between non-blood relatives such as aunt-nephew, with in-laws, with bhabhi/ shaali etc. as incest which is wrong. This is one of the reason that percentage figures in these surveys for incest sex is much higher than the actual figures.
aur ye survey mein jo bhi jo figure sab milake woh galat kyunki maximum jaan fantasy karta aur sabko bolta hai hum kiye hai sex bahut ladka hai aise jo sirf jhooth bolta hai