• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Who likes to incest . दिल की बातें ।

Pravasi Mallu

One mainstream movie with popular actors with topic of incest is made then incest would become normal thing. OTT platforms will go to any extent to sell movie online. I am waiting for that revolutionary movie. It will change the minds of people and incest would become more acceptable.

Sanjay dutt

One mainstream movie with popular actors with topic of incest is made then incest would become normal thing. OTT platforms will go to any extent to sell movie online. I am waiting for that revolutionary movie. It will change the minds of people and incest would become more acceptable.
Already came, in Raman Raghav the relation between nawaz and his sister, and scared game web series, the relation of bunty and his sister

Pravasi Mallu

But everyone watched that,
Yes true. But incest is not the main theme in these movies. A movie with incest as main theme would be the challenge. There are web series exploring these topics but with relatively unknown actors or Bgrade presentation. I want to see popular actors in a full fledged incest movie. Not necessarily showing incest sex but the main subject should be forbidden relation between family members.

Reactions: karthik90