• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Serious What you did when your wife was pregnant?

The_Punisher

Death is wisest of all in labyrinth of darkness
Staff member
When your wife was pregnant, what you guys did? How you satisfied your sexual hunger? Did your wife's satisfy you during that time? Did you fuck your wife when she was pregnant? Or you did something else to satisfy your sexual hunger?
Sex is safe in most pregnancies for all nine months if your practitioner gives you the green light for orgasm and penetration
But only in normal preganancy

Reactions: Pallavi_housewife

sismafire

I know a guy in my neighborhood when his wife was pregnant his mother in law came to stay and he used to fuck her. I saw it many times through window. I think even his wife was aware and may be consented too

Hottex

Side position me sex kar sakte hai dhime stroke laga kar aur foreplay jyada kare to enjoy kar sakte hai

Reactions: Mars
When your wife was pregnant, what you guys did? How you satisfied your sexual hunger? Did your wife's satisfy you during that time? Did you fuck your wife when she was pregnant? Or you did something else to satisfy your sexual hunger?

I fucked my saali (sis in law) who came to stay with us.