• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

What will happen if anyone report any comment?

Manali Bose

One of my story reader wanted to know that what will happen if anyone report his comment?

On a thread, if anyone take anyone's comment to the out of context, then how will you judge/treat that??

I want to know that, in which parameters, you accept the Report Request?

What will be the impact of the Report?

What will happen, if a commentator gets multiple reports on his/her single comment?

What will happen, if a commentator gets multiple reports on his multiple comments?

How this whole process are working?

-----------------------------------

Please answer all the above Questions.. I will be highly obliged..??

Reactions: Sexy launda

Lucifer

Ban Count :- 3009
Staff member
Super-Moderator
One of my story reader wanted to know that what will happen if anyone report his comment?

On a thread, if anyone take anyone's comment to the out of context, then how will you judge/treat that??

I want to know that, in which parameters, you accept the Report Request?

What will be the impact of the Report?

What will happen, if a commentator gets multiple reports on his/her single comment?

What will happen, if a commentator gets multiple reports on his multiple comments?

How this whole process are working?

-----------------------------------

Please answer all the above Questions.. I will be highly obliged..??
It's simple if a Writer reports some unnecessary, rude or offensive comments in his/her story then it'll be removed ASAP and a message will be sent to the poster to not to repeat it again.. But If he does repeat it then a warning will be issued to the user and if he/she continues to be offensive then a 7 day ban will follow..

Now coming to your question if a reader is taunting, harassing other readers to the max then his/her comment will be removed and a 3 points infraction will be issued to the poster.. But if it is a joke or friendly banter between you or readers and someone reports it then it'll be ignored.

But again no action will be taken without telling the poster first we will always ask them not to do that kind of stuff again.

Rest all is in the General Rules of the forum you can alps read them if you have time..

Thanks..