• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

What is ur dark fantasy?

cnuhyd

Yeah...!! Imagine.. a changing room full of naked boobs having a bath together

ohhh myyyyy....many guys would just ejaculate even without touching manhood

and for bi's its a made in heaven moment....you just feel sad for having only 2 eyes and not able to touch any boobs even though you love them.

so its a feast yet punishment

DRAGON WOLF

I have infinite dark fantasies. I call them dark because they are not of normal type or usual type of sex fantasies. My dark fantasies also grow everyday whenever I listen or experience any new adventure . Some are so dark that I can't even share them here.

I have a fantasy about my wife that I want to see my wife with big black dick negroes in group sex while I am drinking and watching them with pleasure

DRAGON WOLF

That's interesting

Share some :blush1:

Ohk dear. My dark fantasies are infinite and they change everyday. Well I can't share some of very dark and twisted one here. But some of them are

1) Fucking a pregnant girl with baby belly and ejaculating deep in her preggo pussy.

2) Fuck/suck a girl discreetly while she is talking to her family or friends . Even fucking her on sacred or fast days .

3) Drinking milk from boobies while ejaculating in her pussy at same time.

4)Fucking asshole of an innocent homely wife in a dirty way with lot of spit . Like doggy style with lot of spanking and dirty words. Putting my underwear in her mouth. Put my leg on her head .

5)Tie up my female boss with her desk and chair and and use her every hole wildly. Humilate her by fucking her during meetings and project proposals.

There are many many more ...my mind us lika twisted crazy kinky . :D

Last edited:

Indian Princess

The BDSM Queen
Staff member
Ohk dear. My dark fantasies are infinite and they change everyday. Well I can't share some of very dark and twisted one here. But some of them are

1) Fucking a pregnant girl with baby belly and ejaculating deep in her preggo pussy.

2) Fuck/suck a girl discreetly while she is talking to her family or friends . Even fucking her on sacred or fast days .

3) Drinking milk from boobies while ejaculating in her pussy at same time.

4)Fucking asshole of an innocent homely wife in a dirty way with lot of spit . Like doggy style with lot of spanking and dirty words. Putting my underwear in her mouth. Put my leg on her head .

5)Tie up my female boss with her desk and chair and and use her every hole wildly. Humilate her by fucking her during meetings and project proposals.

There are many many more ...my mind us lika twisted crazy kinky . :D

Wow that is twisted ?

Reactions: mate4u