• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

What is ur dark fantasy?

Damha

I LOVE KUNG FUUUUU!!
Staff member
Sectional Moderator
meri koi dark fantasy nahi hai i am a good boy :D:

cnuhyd

My dark fantasy is to wear a tight shirt to work wear the shape of my boobs and nipples are seen and when i go to my boss to talk in his cabin, i lean forward to show something in his laptop that he forgets work and starts looking at my clevage and gets excited..

And den i drop my pen/books and while I bend down my buttons pop open and my boobs are seen and den he sees them n starts sucking them
thats a great idea

what you done that?

Kpathak

oh thats sad
but whatever i understood in these days, most of the gals are bi's so you should try giving some hints(if you haven't already) and findout whether she is bi or not.
Instead.. how abt no one knows i am bi and whenever we go on outings.. evry one is open to change in front of all girls and i enjoy all the boob show ??

Reactions: mate4u

cnuhyd

Instead.. how abt no one knows i am bi and whenever we go on outings.. evry one is open to change in front of all girls and i enjoy all the boob show ??
well, i have this doubt aswell.

in all gals room, they change dresses right, they changes bras too infront of other gals?

and yes, that is also good choice, no one knows ur orientation and still u enjoy.

Kpathak

well, i have this doubt aswell.

in all gals room, they change dresses right, they changes bras too infront of other gals?

and yes, that is also good choice, no one knows ur orientation and still u enjoy.
Yes dude they also change their panties in fron of others...

Even in a ladies salon.. ??

Reactions: mate4u