• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Welcome Our New Staff Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin

Staff member
and because of that poison I DID NOT apply when the post for new mods was posted here!! lol I so very well know what it is to be in UG!!!!! :bounce: :esc:

You're experienced one here :D your experience, suggestions will helpful for entire Xf :rock:

Nub_Ag

thanks everybody for warm welcome and wishes

Reactions: Siraj Patel

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine

Assassin

Staff member
I agree to share but without being mod or admin member. Not interested to be mod, rather have no time to devote, its very much time consuming I know. I prefer to continue writing stories and entertain. However, I will keep helping the way I can without being staff member.
Your stories cannot be compared with others :yo: your suggestions will give support to build and improve our forum

Romeo 22

I agree to share but without being mod or admin member. Not interested to be mod, rather have no time to devote, its very much time consuming I know. I prefer to continue writing stories and entertain. However, I will keep helping the way I can without being staff member.
Mee tooo:shy:

Night Warrior

Don Corleone
Staff member
Administrator
:hug: tysm bhai

Reactions: Casinar
Status
Not open for further replies.