• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thriller Waah! Life Ho Toh Aisi - The Merchant Of Death ( COMPLETED )

Which type of ending do you want for this part?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Htcw456

Something that never happened......
Hello guys, last few weeks have been insanely good for this story your support was unreal and I thanks each and every one of you for the support. But now I am taking a break not a long one just A week or so I am not feeling 100% and I can't write this story when I am not feeling 100% because I don't want to mess this up I want this to be perfect in each and every way possible so I'll be back after few DAYS, maybe I'll give one or two updates in between but I am not sure as I will be traveling in this time period and will be Very busy with some stuff but I'll be back soon as I always do because that's what I do :D..

Peace out.. THANKS..
No problem take your time nd you're punctual in this time period dear.....
Take some rest ,free your Budden nd freshen up your mind , come back with new energy nd ideas bro ....

Johnny sins

Hello guys, last few weeks have been insanely good for this story your support was unreal and I thanks each and every one of you for the support. But now I am taking a break not a long one just A week or so I am not feeling 100% and I can't write this story when I am not feeling 100% because I don't want to mess this up I want this to be perfect in each and every way possible so I'll be back after few DAYS, maybe I'll give one or two updates in between but I am not sure as I will be traveling in this time period and will be Very busy with some stuff but I'll be back soon as I always do because that's what I do :D..

Peace out.. THANKS..
Bich wale ek do update mat dena ek saath dedena jyada maza aayega😁😁

sethi

Peace out.. THANKS..
Get well soon.

Ajay

Peace out.. THANKS..
Ok bhai

ragish7357

MaSooM ReAdeR

Peace out.. THANKS..
intzar rahega AP bhai aapki wapsi ka