• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thriller Waah! Life Ho Toh Aisi - The Merchant Of Death ( COMPLETED )

Which type of ending do you want for this part?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AP 316

I'm Coming Back.
Divine
Wassup Guys :D. As promised I am back with the 3rd Part of my Blockbuster Story Series " WLHTA ". As you all know due to your insane support part 1 and 2 were super hit the amount of support I got from those two stories is insane honestly you guys are insane.This is all due to your support that I am here.. People tell me WLHTA is a part of there life now, as soon as update comes that automatically makes there whole day SPECIAL, actually its pretty same to me WLHTA is also a big part of my life, I love writing this I can't stop myself even in busy times I still find time to write few updates just because I love you guys and this series. This series is something special for me as it is for you guys.The amount of support I get from this is unbelievable you guys are crazy about this story don't worry so am I :D. Main soch raha tha thoda gap lunga part 2 k baad like 2 yaa 3 months part 3 start karne mein lekin jitane message or comments mujhe daily aatey hain tabtak Paagal hojaata main reply kar kar k mereko daily readers puchte hain part 3 kab part 3 kab toh maine socha fuck the gap lets get it started. All for you guys..

So Thank You So much for your support guys keep supporting me as always.. Lets make this part better then the last one let's get it.. Love you guys.. :yourock: :bow:

The Gaawd Is Back..

AP 316

I'm Coming Back.
Divine
INDEX

Last edited by a moderator:

AP 316

I'm Coming Back.
Divine
INDEX
����������

Last edited by a moderator: