• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Who are your two favorite male characters in this story?

• Total voters

Salty~Otaku

O~TA~KU
Hey everyone! I know you're all eagerly waiting for the next Update, and I'm here to talk about it :approve:

So, I did mention earlier that my exams are starting on March 1st! I've known about it for the past two months, and I realized I needed to take a break from the story to focus on studying :verysad:

But my ego got the best of me and made me think I could handle both things at the same time.

I started the second arc, hoping I could manage it, but the truth is, I can't :noo:

As you can see, the update has been delayed because of my ego :sad:

After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided to take a break from the story for at least a month or two.

It's really heartbreaking for me because, at the beginning of the story, I said I wouldn't make excuses like other writers, but I was wrong :noo:

Like a wise person once said, "Nothing ever goes as planned in this world."

I'm incredibly grateful to all of you who have supported me, especially _SMOOKER_X_ who gave me the title of Mr. Consistent. I was overjoyed when he gave me that name :love2:

So in the end, I'll be taking a break during exam time, and the story will most likely continue in April or May 🥶

However, I won't completely cut off from everyone. I'll be visiting again and again :approve:

I'm also planning to make some changes to make the story easier for my readers to follow :yes2:

The names of the arcs are being prepared, and I'll update them soon :declare:

Thank you all, and I hope you'll stick around after the break :wavey:

Also, I wanted to mention that there's a good chance I'll be writing a short story for USC. If I do decide to participate, I'll definitely let you guys know.

Last edited:

Yamraaj

Put your Attitude on my Dick......
Hey everyone! I know you're all eagerly waiting for the next Update, and I'm here to talk about it :approve:

So, I did mention earlier that my exams are starting on March 1st! I've known about it for the past two months, and I realized I needed to take a break from the story to focus on studying :verysad:

But my ego got the best of me and made me think I could handle both things at the same time.

I started the second arc, hoping I could manage it, but the truth is, I can't :noo:

As you can see, the update has been delayed because of my ego :sad:

After giving it a lot of thought, I've decided to take a break from the story for at least a month or two.

It's really heartbreaking for me because, at the beginning of the story, I said I wouldn't make excuses like other writers, but I was wrong :noo:

Like a wise person once said, "Nothing ever goes as planned in this world."

I'm incredibly grateful to all of you who have supported me, especially _SMOOKER_X_ who gave me the title of Mr. Consistent. I was overjoyed when he gave me that name :love2:

So in the end, I'll be taking a break during exam time, and the story will most likely continue in April or May 🥶

However, I won't completely cut off from everyone. I'll be visiting again and again :approve:

I'm also planning to make some changes to make the story easier for my readers to follow :yes2:

The names of the arcs are being prepared, and I'll update them soon :declare:

Thank you all, and I hope you'll stick around after the break :wavey:

Also, I wanted to mention that there's a good chance I'll be writing a short story for USC. If I do decide to participate, I'll definitely let you guys know.
Are bhai exam ab to khatm ho gye honge...... Bich me ek baar bhi visit nahi Kiya kya website pe.....

Reactions: Spiderking69

Ek anjaan humsafar

Expecting your speedy return back to resume your Superb story ✍️ from where you left it for the sake of your exams. Hope you are almost done with your exams dear bro 👍. Eagerly 👁️ & anxiously 😨 awaiting your amazing updates ✍️, dear bro 😚😚😚😚😚😚