• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Fantastic update sir
Waiting for next
So the update continued exactly from it had reached yesterday.
Ruhi was still holding Abhi and she asked either he was happy now that he got to hold her but it was funny to read Abhi's reply that it was Ruhi who was holding Abhi and not he.
Abhi did not want her dress to get dirty as he was in his working clothes which were dirty....
And they got to leave each other as they heard Mehboob coming for he talked before reaching them.
Then what continued was very interesting.
It was the FIRST time today that Ruhi mentioned about a secret she wants to tell Abhi. Since the begining nothing was told but was let for readers to guess. I now believe that Ruhi is either a divorcee could be she is Shweta's mother, or she could be a young widow... or at least she must hv had a man in her life earlier, this is SURE...
Casinar ji, that song is an evergreen song. Even today it is popular among the teenagers and youth :D
So the days this song was new it was those days this story happened.
Tell me one thing Casinar ji. Since day one I am feeling like this is a TRUE story and all this has really happened on someone. Is that so? It looks so Original evetything that you are writing.
Well back to the update, so Abhi now start gettimg attracted physically towards Ruhi after the kiss. He starts thinking of her body, the way she was stuck to his chest are now making Abhi desire her and he wished to see her, found her at het window and went to see her. On seeing him coming she came out and Abhi told her he wanted to take her in his arms once again and it was decided that they will meet during his lunch break.
This shows that the fire is still burnung after that kiss...... will this continue everyday or is that for a day only?
Ruhi noe seems to have fallen in love witj Abhi, whereas from the beginning only Abhi was found in love with her.
Very beautiful update my dear. Superb.

Thanks so very very much for this lovely review Amity dear :love: :love:

Casinar

Divine
to ankhe mil hi gayi :good:
ye pic wala kaam mujhe achcha laga isse thoda clear ho jata hai dimag me :approve:
bahut badiya casi bhai ..
thoda pichhe chal raha hu jaldi cover karne ki koshis karunga ...:)

piche ho koyi baat nahin bhai, magar please update miss mat karna, dhire dhire hi sahi saare updates ko padhna tabhi reply karna
aap ka dil ki gehraayi se dhanyawad bhai :hug:

Casinar

Divine
the update starts by Ruhi still holding Abhi and asking him either he came late just to punish her,
either he was still angry with her.
The way you have described because of Abhi being tall, how Ruhi's face reached up
abhi's chest so she leaned her cheek over his chest and listened to his heartbeats in the last update was awesome and she is still at that place still with her face over his chest.
Ruhi asked him if he is happy as he wanted to hold her and now he is doing that but Abhi told her that she is holding not him holding her and so she asked him to hold her but aww poor Abhi did not want to spoil her dress as he was in his dirty working clothes.... so nice of him, so he only had put his hands over her shoulder without hugging her whereas Ruhi had held him tightly in her arms.... very nice scene indeed and Ruhi proved her love for her, very nice.
Mehboob came to fetch Abhi and he went back to work while Ruhi went to be around to be close to each other and from where each other can ... their games of eyes and looking each other continued while Abhi worked and Ruhi did her house chores.
but here for the first time bro, you made Ruhi talk to herself by mentioning about her personal issues.
And the question is what is her secret? What I and surely all other readers have understood that Ruhi had a past, a boyfriend, someone she loved or could be she was married and separated then and I also feel like the little Shweta is her daughter, could be I am wrong but I am feeling so, since the way you mentioned how far she looked alike.
Ruhi is worried very much thinking of the day she will have to reveal her secret to Abhi. she should be.... anyhow hope not this secret that will be the reason of their separation..... because the much Abhi loves her I don't think he will leave her.....
The part Abhi whistling the song "pyar karte hein hum....." reminds me of my own days I was doing this for someone :D
I can see myself in this scene and fully understand the bond they both had with this song. this song could be like the generic of their love story
I can also deeply feel what would be the pain and feeling of melancholia if after years of separation they will be listening to the song and above all, if both of them are listening to it at the same time at different places..... its a very HEAVY feeling. it's nostalgic.
and the updates end with a beautiful note as Ruhi has accepted to meet Abhi again behind the house during his lunchtime.
Very beautiful update Casi bro, you have already revealed much about the story, all have already understood that there will be separation between them, and that is gonna be painful, but as you explained to Chinturocky, I want to read the whole story to know why it happened, how it happened and what is gonna happen after.
fabulous update with impeccable narration and vivid descriptions. hats off.
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

wow you did full post mortem of the update, love your review rowdy bro. :hug: :love: :happy:

Casinar

Divine
this update is consoling but nothing revealed and nothing changed...........
abhi ab tak ruhi ke pahle sparsh ki anubhuti mein dooba hua hai
pahle chumban ki madkta se uttejit ho raha hai

lekin ruhi....................
wo apne ateet ko lekar uljhan mein hai.....................
ki uske bare mein jaankar abhi aur uska pariwar use apnayega ya nahi

dekhte hain..............
ruhi ka ateet kab abhi ke aur hamare samne aata hai...............

akhir kya hua tha aisa........................jo ruhi bata nahi paa rahi............

aur ek sawal shweta ko lekar bhi hai................
wo kya vastav me ruhi ki cousin hai?
agar haan to abhi ko vo roohi jaisi kyon lagti hai............
aisa hota bhi hai...........lekin abhi jis tarah se jor dekar kah raha tha
ismein bhi koi raj to nahin

dekhte hain.................
abhi to bus ka kaam dedh mahine aur chalega :)
tab tak bahut kuchh hoga

bahot shukriya Kaamdev bhai itni achchi review ke liye
saare log , yahan tak ke abhi ne bhi ek baar socha tha ke kia Shweta kahin Ruhi ki beti to nahin?
sabhi reader bhi yehi soch rahe hein jabse ruhi ne apne baare mein bataane se khauff dikhaayi hai
magar ahiste ahiste aane wale updates mein sab saamne aeyenge Bhai
padhne rehta sab pata chal jaega
thanks from the depth ofthe heatr bhai, aur aaj ka aane wala update miss mat karna :hug:

Casinar

Divine
bhai i am speechless samajh mein nahin ata ke kia kahun iss update ke baare mein
bahut kuch keh diya gaya hai iss update mein.
Ruhi ke baare mein kuch to hai jo saamne nahin aya hai
aur abhi bechara ab kia karen
bhai wonderful fantastic, mindblowing update
shaandaar lajawaab hai bus yehi kahta hoon iss baar
bahot bahot shukriya nayan bai appreciation ke liye

Casinar

Divine
Everything was going very well and then Mehboob comes in the middle, take this Mehboob out of the story. I had already felt that Ruhi is hiding something, I think Ruhi should tell everything to Abhi, because maybe later our hero will break. Everything is fixed as before but what will happen when abhi comes to know the truth. Abhi expresses his wish to Ruhi and Ruhi agrees. Lovely things of both, fun style and love, I like everything very much. Regarding Ruhi, aman rathore Bhaiya said, maybe it can be true.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story. Thank You...:heart::heart::heart:

thanks so very much Aakash bro for the appreciative review my friend

Casinar

Divine
Behtareen update bhai. Kia baat hai ek ke baad ek super updates arahe hein iss kahani mein bhai. Wow. Just awesome.
To aakhir itna kuch bol bhi diya gaya iss update mein. Aap ne kahani ka future hi bata diya iss update mein bhai.
Chalo jiss geet ko aap ne likha aur link diya hai wo mera favorites mein se ek hai bhai. Ek best love song hai yeh.
Aur agar unn dinon mei te kahani chalo hai jab te geet naya tha to mujhe bahut kuch dikhne laga aur jiada samajh mein aane lage hein ab to.
Khair Ruhi ne dovara3 Abhi se milne ka aur kiss karne ko ready hui. Cigarette nahin pine ko kaha matlab firse kiss karegi Abhi ko. Bahut dilchasp hoti ja rahi hai kahani ab.
Sabse badi baat iss update mein hui wo hai Ruhi ki raaz.
Samajh mein to yehi araha hai k Shweta shayad Ruhi ki beti hai matlab Ruhi shadi shuda hai ya talakshuda koyi to related baat hai....
Acha bhai aap ne jabardast likha hai
FANTASTIC UPDATE.

bahot bahot shukriya Shambhui bhai

Casinar

Divine
Bahut majedaar update hai bidu.
Shaandar likha hai aap ne.
Bahut kuch pata chal gaya ISS update se. Pata nahin chala to samajh mein to agaya.
Kia raaz hai Ruhinki, kyun wo Abhi ko bataane se ghabra rahi hai phir bhi pyar to karti hai.
Khair, donon k beech aap ne keh diya aur dikh bhi raha hai k pyar kitna gehra hai k ek gaana hai jo innki daastan ki ek gawah hai jo umr bhar innke saath rahega. Wow. Superb. Dil ko chhuh dene wala moment hai bidu. Chuh hi diya iss update ne dil ko.
Aur at least Ruhi dobara Abhi ko kiss karne ko ready hui aur piche aane ko kaha lunch k baad. That is wonderful and very interesting.
Yo kal fir se kiss wala scene hoga, romantic hoga yay
bahot shukriya king bhai passand karne ke liye

Casinar

Divine
Fantastic, mindblowing update bhai
Shaandaar, lajawaab.
Ruhi ki maa ne Ruhi ko besharam kaha k usske saamne Ruhi ne Abhi ko jakar liya tha lol.
Aur aaj baat hui Ruhi ki secret ki. Aakhir kia baat hai jo Ruhi ne nahin bataayi hai Abhi ko?
Kiss baat k bare mein Ruhi keh rahi hai k Abhi kahega k ussko dhoke mein rakha? Aakhir raaz ki baat hai kia:banghead:
Isske ilawa jeeb se mock karne ki kia sexual meaning hota hai bhai? I dont know.
Iss old song ko main bhi janta hoon. Super romantic song hai. I love it. So ek bookmark ki tarah hai ye song inn donon k liye great.
To Ruhi ne dobara kiss karne ko invite kiya abhi ko lunch break mein great :toohappy:
Smokers not allowed for my kiss kehna tha Ruhi ko :lol:
Ok dekhte hein kal kiss kaisa hoga.
Great romantic update bhai. :superb:

tehe dil se shukriya supar bhai appreciation ke liye