• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Bahut pyara update hai bhai
Ab to full lagta hai ke Ruhi bhi bahut chahti hai Abhi ko
usski response se to yehi lag raha hai....
bhai main ne jab shuru mein uss darling baby shweta ke bare mein padha to dimagh mein aya ke wo Ruhi ki beti hai
pata nahin kyun eisa soch liya main ne... socha ke usski beti hai bina shadi ke issi liye wo Abhi se doorie rakh rahi thi
main ne socha Ruhi ki life ki koyi kahani hogi
byt i thought bad :D
bahut hi pyara update bhai, aap be chhoti Shweta ko bahut hi pyari dikhaayi hai aisi bachiyan sach mein bahot cute hote hein
aah ussi shweta ke jarye Abhi ko Ruhi ka haath pakarne ko mil gaya....
wonderful upodate bhai

hahaha bhai abhi bhi ek din aisa sochega jo aap ne socha :D

Casinar

Divine
I had already said that Mehboob will cause trouble, now Abhi also cannot talk to Ruhi in front of him. A new character is also added to the story, which is very short and sweet. Shweta is very sweet and her innocence and fickleness make the mind happy, Abhi was also able to talk to Roohi under Shweta's excuse. Roohi smiles at everything, I think there is something behind this smile that Roohi is afraid to say. Abhi seems to have got entangled in a new problem due to the holding of her hand, but after talking to Ruhi, his tension has gone away.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story. Thank You...:heart::heart::heart:

thanks very much for the appreciation Aakash bro
happy to that you are liking it

Casinar

Divine
Bidu padhna shuru kiya to mujhe bhi laga ke ye Ruhi ki jaisi dikhne wali bachi Ruhi ki beti hai. Abhi bhi thoda shak hai. Ruhi ne kahin bachi ko sikhaya to nahin k ussko didi bulaaye aur Abhi se kahe ke wo usski didi hai hai.
Kahin aisa to nahin k Ruhi pehle se shadi shuda hai, divorcee hai, ya bin biyahi maa hai issi liye wo kabhi Abhi k saath bilkool different hoti hai?
Yeh busd ek aisa khayaal aya dimag mein.
Baaki update bahut badhya. Superb. Yeh Shwetanki introduction majedar raha aur Ruhi aur Abhinke bich k convo aur saare scenes top the.

bahot bahot shukriya king bhai

Casinar

Divine
Alle alle alle chhoti si, pyali si chweta bhi agayi ishtory mein. Kitni pyari, kitbi cute hai muuuaaaah.
Issko puppy dena banta hai nah bhai :D
Aur are wo Abhi ko pappy dene aayi aur eylaan kar diya k Ruhi ne usse bheja Abhi ko kissy dene k liye. Shaayad Ruhi ne hi nahin socha tha ke Shweta kuch waisa keh degi :laugh: wo wala scene fantastic tha. Soch raha hoon uss waqt Ruhi ka chehra kitna laal hua hoga jab Shweta ne itni zor se kaha k aap jhuko mujhe aap ko kissy dena hai Ruhi ne kaha.... hahahaha yeh scene bada majedar laga mujhe bhai
Baski update fantastic hai.
Jiss waqt Abhi ne Ruhi se kaha k wo ussko baahon bharna chahta hai wo bhi kamaal ka scene tha bhai.
Iss update mein aap kaafi had tak aage nikal gaye donon k closeness ko lekar. Aaj pehli baar Abhi ne Ruhi ka haath bhi pakra aur Ruhi ne virodh nahin kiya wo bhi sabke saamne. Tony ke saamne aur Mehboob k presence mein. Wah kia baat hai. Iss se pata to chal gaya k Ruhi k dil mein bhi Abhi k liye pyar to hai magar fir bhi kuch hai jo Ruhi ko rokta hai. Wo kia hai, umeed hai ane wale updates mein pata chalega.
Thanks for lovely romantic update Sir.
:yourock:

are wah bhai itni achi review tum ne bhi likh daale
thanks very much yara

Casinar

Divine
Casi bro, first I hv to say that to read an update written by Casinar, the reader need to be cool, relaxed, full at ease and read with concentration.
Bro you write with such intensity that if we want to read it leisurely its impossible. You write and give such deep details and descriptions that you make us glued to the update and forget everything else.
You write so beautifully that the readers acquire a real pleasure during the read.
So was I while I start reading your update. And this update was not different.
You always have something to say which bring my attention to the script and make my mind go wild and think strange things.
The pleasure of reading from you is apart and this pleasure makes me get much eager to wait and the joy I feel to see an update is immence.
So Shweta is now introduced in the story. And you described this cute little girl so pretty well that all readers have loved this cutie pie.
She is like a copy of Ruhi when she was her age.
Many interesting scenes have been created for this update and they are really splendid.
Like Shweta holdind Abhi's pant for support while hiding behind him, Ruhi watching and talking to Shwetha mentioning Abhi's name in presence of all others. And Abhi holding Ruhi's hand for the first time and the most important scene Abhi telling Ruhi that he wishes to hold her in his arms. Wow that was unexpected.
And Ruhi's response to that was as natural as we often get to see in general. Very very interesting bro. Just loved that.
And apart from that all the rest were superb. The conversation at the window of Ruhi during the lunch time was cool too.
Ruhi now seems to hv started loving Abhi. But either she does not want to show or she is waiting for Abhi to do the first step.
Wonderful update bro. Loved it very much
Wanted to read more and more despite u hv written 3000 words I felt it was not enough.
Thanks so very much Casi bro for this lovely story which looks very real and i feel like this must hv really happened in someone's life.
Will very eagerly wait for the next update bro. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

thanks from the depth of my heart for such a beautiful and lovely appreciative review Rowdy bro.