• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Abhi is telling the truth to Ruhi, I am very happy with this because I also wanted the same. Ruhi is shocked to hear Abhi's talk. I am also happy to see Ruhi's happiness. Now just waiting to meet. But Abhi has not told the whole truth yet, why?
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.
Thank You...

❤​

heartfelt thanks for the appreciation Aakash bro

Casinar

Divine
Ruhi se Abhi ne jitna bataya Shweta k bare mein utna hi kaafi hai Ruhi ko samajhne ke liye ke Shweta aur Abhi k bich kuch to jarur hai.
Aur Abhi ko pura sach bataane ki himmat hoga hi nahin kabhi. Apni ex premika se ye kehna ke ab usski betu ke saath 7 saalon se relation mein hai ye bataana bada mushkil hai. Abhi sochega ke Ruhi ko dukh hoga aur Abhi Ruhi ko dukh nahin dena chahega. Abhi ko shweta wali baat secret hi rakhna chahiye. Kissi aur se pata chale to aur baat hai. Magar Abhi direct nahin bol sakta Ruhi se.
Haan Ruhi ko shak jarur hua hoga kyunke wo pehle se jaanti hai k Shweta Abhi se pyar karne lagi thi.
Fantastic update bhai.

appreciate karne ke liye bahot shukriya Indian bhai

Casinar

Divine
Lovely update bro.
Abhi is reluctant to talk about Shweta with Ruhi. So strange to talk to a woman you loved earlier and now yoy love her daughter and have to talk about her with her mother.... very complicated indeed.
And obviously he cannot tell Ruhi that he is having an affair for past 7 years with her daughtet. That is very stupid thing to do. Of course he must never tell that with Ruhi. Ruhi may doubt thats okay but Abhi must NEVER tell that to Ruhi.
Great amazing, complicated situation update.

thnks very very much for the appreciation vikram bro

Casinar

Divine
Ruhi Abhi k haav bhaav se bahut achi tarah se wakif hai to ussko samajh me agaya hoga ke Shweta aur Abhi mein kuch zaroor hoga. Ussne pucha na Abhi se k kia Shweta ne Abhi k liye hi to doctor ko nahin chorra, matlab wo samajh gayi, haan baat alag hai k Abhi ne ussko nahin bataya.
Magar aise baat chhupte nahin hein, Ruhi ko aaj nahin to kal pata chal hi jaega unn donon k sambandh k baare mein.
Bahut hi badhya update Casi ii.
appreciate karne ke liye bahot shukriya Komal dear :love: