• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine

Casinar

Divine
Wow, really very beautiful update which pleases the heart and the mind both.
I am really feeling pleased reading it.
The way Abhi bestowed his love and affection over Aruhi is awesome.
You wrote and described the seaside scenes wonderfully. The father daughter bond came out very overwhelmingly. The happiness of Aruhi was clearly portrayed. It was intense and very beautiful.
Shweta has her part of joy and sorrow altogether as she missed that in her childhood.
Fantastic update which really gives pleasure to read.
Thanks mate. :applause:

thanks so very much for the appreciation Vikram bro

Casinar

Divine
The matter of adopting Aruhi is going on, earlier it was different and now it is different, now Abhi has become rich. This is an advantage that until now Aruhi's life was lacking in father's love, due to Abhi it will now be fulfilled.
Heart gets happy seeing Aruhi and Abhi's love. Aruhi is very happy and I am also happy to see Aruhi happy. Abhi wants to fulfill every wish of Aruhi that she has not yet.
Shweta's resentment towards Ruhi is justified, but I sincerely hope that hatred will turn into love. The joy of spending time alone with the family is different, which is difficult to describe in words. Abhi goes to meet Navina with Shweta, now see what happens there.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.
Thank You...
:heart::heart::heart:
thanks very much for the ,lovely appreciation Aakash bro

Casinar

Divine
Mujhe 3 ghar wala vichar Bilkul pasand nahi aaya 2 ghar kafi hai aise bhi jitana jyada ghar duriya utani hi jyada hogi.
Aur jab aaruhi badi hogi to kya use ye rishte samajh nahi aayenge. Rishton ko uljhane ke bajaye suljha hua rakhana chahiye, ruhi ko bhi sab kuchh bata dena chahiye aur sabhi ko ek Saath rahna chahiye, jisase bhavishya me kisi ko pata chalane per jhatka naa lage.
bahot shukriya Chintu bhai... magar bhai har koyi ek saath rehna passand to nahin karte nah bhai?

Casinar

Divine
This is happening exactly as I thought, we are all aware of Navina's nature and Shweta is surprised to see that Navina has a love for Aruhi and Navina was ready for everything from the beginning. Abhi introduces Navina as a Badi Mummy, meaning that he wants to join them and form a family.
Shweta does not know that Navina knows everything, so she is nervous and Abhi is enjoying Shweta's condition. Abhi shows Shweta a beautiful view of his hard-earned money. I think everyone should live together in Abhi's house but Navina has already rejected this.
Ruhi was mentioned in today's update but nothing was revealed about Ruhi.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.
Thank You...
:heart::heart::heart:
thanks so very much for the appreciative review Aakash bro

Casinar

Divine
:applause: ye Abhi ka dedication Navina ke liye....heart touching hi nahi... Use ek respectable aur responsible person bhi sabit karta hai

Bhai jindgi me jo faisle kisi ek ki khushi ke liye hote hain... Wo sabko kahin na kahin dar aur dukh dete hain.....
Shweta ke man me guilty hai... Kyonki usne is rishte ki shuruat pyar ke liye nahi... Badle ke liye ki... Ruhi ka pyar chheen lene ke liye ki..... Isiliye wo navina aur ruhi ke samne ye rishta ane se darti hai... Usne in dono ke pyar Abhi... Ko hasil kiya... To kahin ye dono... Usse Abhi ko na chheen lein....
Lekin is mod par abhi ko hi faisla lena hoga... Sabko alag alag khush karke... Dar bhari unstable life deni hai ya.... Apni khushiyon ko sabko ek sath lakar bantna hai... Dar aur jhijhak ko mitakar.... Shuruat me kuchh bawaal hoga lekin fir sab sahi ho jayega

aap ka tehe dil se dhanyawaad Kamdev bhai is pyari review ke liye
magar bhai ruhi ne sirf badle lene ke liye Abhi ke saath nahin hui...
aap bhool gaye bachpan se wo abhi se pyar karti thi, uss se shaadi bhi karna chahti thi uss doctor se shaadi se pahle.... sirf jab ussko pata chala ke abhi shaadi shuda hai tab wo niraash ho gayi thi aur 18 saal baad Abhi se fir se mili to wo pyar ubhar aya wapas.... aur donon ka milan hua aur ussne doctor ko bhi chor diya abhi ke pyar paane ke baad