• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine

Casinar

Divine
Navina, knowing everything about Abhi and Shweta's relationship, is a shocking thing but when she comes to know that Abhi went to Ruhi's house, let's see what will happen and yet she understands this, is the biggest thing. I have never seen such a sensible wife till today.
Navina finds out by reading all the diaries, means when Ruhi reads the diary, she will also know all. But have to admit, Navina has helped Abhi in all his troubles and is helping her till date, always takes care of Abhi and no one else except Navina can do it. As Navina said that no one else can take her place, I am not saying that she is wrong, she has actually done a lot, but my inclination will always and always be towards Ruhi.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.
Thank You...
:heart::heart::heart:

thanks so very much for the lovely appreciation aakash bro

Casinar

Divine
Bahut khubsurat update. Too good. Very nice.
Navina very good natured, cool, calm, reserved educated lady hai.
Shuru se hi ussko manjur tha ke Abhi agar Ruhi mili to usske saath alag ghar lekar reh sakta hai.
Aur pichle saath saal se Abhi Shweta ke saath rehta tha sab pata tha Abhinke diary k through.
Abhi ko jhatka laga magar its too late abhi ko koyi bahana banane k liye to sardard ka bahana kiya jo Navina ko hi hanssa diya.
Excellent update casi ji.

bahot shukriya appreciation ke liye savi dear :love:

Casinar

Divine
Update to bahut badhya tha par mujhe jiada funny laga.
Abhi itna saavdhaani se 7 saal tak Shweta se milta raha aur khud Shweta se kehta hai k aaj tak Navina ko unn donkn ke rishte k bare mein pata nahin chala hai magar :lol:
Abhi ne khud sab bataya hai day one se Navina ko apne diary mein sab kuch likh kar.
Bahut funny laga jab last me Abhi ne kaha sar dard kar raha hai jara daba do..... best bahana tha wo baat se bhaagne ke liye.... business man jo thehra peintre aata hai Abhi ko.
Fabulous update cadi ji :superb:
tehe dil se dhanyawaad Komal dear :love: