• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
First of all, I would like to thank you very much for giving two updates in a single day.
Shweta's truth is finally revealed to Abhi but still some secret of Shweta is yet to be revealed. Abhi is very upset about this, how many jerks a person will suffer.
Ruhi is talking about college in her teens and according to me, many people make mistakes many times at that age. It is not so easy to tell your pain to anyone, meaning pain hurts again.
College life is full of fun, I can understand it well because I am also a student. Whatever happened to Ruhi at that time, I do not think it is Ruhi's fault. Such a thing is not understood at this age, just the enthusiasm of the youth remains.
You have presented flashbacks to us very well.
Greed for money, I have heard from childhood that greed is a bad thing. According to me, money does not matter, love matters, I am not saying that money is not necessary, but just giving importance to money is wrong.
The whole story of Shweta is understandable. A mother can never stay away from her children and Ruhi was facing this pain at that time, it is very difficult. I can understand Ruhi's condition, Ruhi has suffered a lot.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.
Thank You...
:heart::heart::heart:

appreciate you appreciation Aakash bro

Casinar

Divine
:superb::good: awesome update casi bhai,
behad hi shandaar, lajawab aur amazing update hai bhai,
jaisa ki ummid tha waise hi shweta ruhi ki beti nikli,
lekin aakhir kar kaun ho sakta hai jiske saath ruhi ne utne kam umra mein sambandh banaya tha,
bahot hi romanchak mor par update ko end kiya hai aapne bhai,
ab dekhte hai ki aage kya hota hai,
Waiting for next update

tehe dil se dhanyawaad Aman bhai appreciate karne ke liye

Casinar

Divine
OMG casi bhai vishwas nahi ho raha ki aaj aapne dusra update diya hai,
iss update ke liye kamdev99008 bhai ka bahot bahot shukriya,
aakhir kar ruhi ne abhi ko bata hi diya hai ki usne kiske saath sambandh banaya tha,
shweta to bechari majaak majaak mein hi aa gayi,
aur use bachpan se hi maa ka pyaar nahi mila utna jiska gunehgar usne ruhi ko bana diya, aur usase badla lene ke liye hi usne abhi se sambandh banaya,
ab dekhte hain ki aage kya hota hai,
Waiting for next update

tehe dil se shukriya dost, khushi hai ke aap ko update passand aya

Casinar

Divine
very impressive update. touching, emotional
moving, passionate, sentimental, poignant, sensitive, ardent.... such are the words I will qualify with this update of.
The moment they looked in the face of each other was in itself a very heated moment and with his mouth open Abhi showed his surprise, his awe, his bewilderment.
And Ruhi pointing her finger on Abhi looking t her brother says that Today that my Abhi has come he is here today.....
and that after 25 long years of waiting!! Oh my God!!
What a moment was that?
it's normal that Abhi deep in his mind still had the image of the Ruhi he knew 25 years ago
but here she was not looking like she was 25 years back.... it's natural.... but our eyes tend not to believe that we are looking at the same person...
The moment Abhi knelt down to bury his face on Ruhi's lap crying was very touching and heartbreaking.
Ruhi stopped crying suddenly after seeing that Abhi had n longer the hair he once had on his head, they had diminished and ruhi loved his hair 25 years ago so she asked him about that.... this means both found each other different.
And on seeing Abhi going on crying Ruhi reminded him that he is still that emotional he was 25 years back and she remembered that she was stronger than him emotionally which Abhi often said....
And Abhi had 3 questions to ask her and Ruhi asked him to ask, Abhi started by asking why she did not come out to check on him on the 5th January 1987 when he was illtreated by her brother...... i felt a tumult of emotion choking my throat when I read Abhi telling her that e was feeling very cold and expected Ruhi to come and give him a towel to dry himself and also give him Mahesh's shirt to wear...
That really moistened my eyes....

and they talked, cried their woes, Ruhi told her parts and he told his...
the last part with the Soir de Paris perfumes which Ruhi had still kept for the past 25 years was
really magical, astonishing, shocking and pleasant at the same time.....
Casi bro this update was brilliant, awesome, excellent, fabulous, marvelous, outstanding, magnificent.
:adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Awww thanks very very much for the lovely appreciative review Rowdy bro

Casinar

Divine
Another very emotional update which continues from the last one.
Abhi felt all related things and people with the perfume he wore 25 years back. And that turned him sentinental again.
They shared each others pains and sufferings. Abhi cries his woes and pains to Ruhi and she replies and tells him how she also suffered the same after losing him.
Ruhi explained when she realised that his love for her was the perfect one she had already lost him.
And all that was due to her mother with whom she revenged aftetwards....
Casi bro Ruhi's part is written magnificently.
The script is wonderful, astonishing, unimaginable. Fantastic.
Pheeewwwww.
I am speechless my friend, you really rendered me speechless. What an awesome writer you are Casi bro. Hats off and bow to you my dear.

thanks again rowdy bro, glas you are reading all in a row now :happy:

Casinar

Divine
So you had posted this update in the day and in the late evening you posted the next one I see. :D
Well what do I say about this update?
There complicity was so very well described supporting each other when one was getting emotional the other one supporting, comforting the other one after every break down.
The way Abhi lifted and carried Ruhi each time was so loving and caring.

And finally the shock Abhi got when Ruhi told him that Shweta is her daughter was expected..... that was really a smashing moment for Abhi specially when he knows he has been having physical relationship with Shweta for the past 7 years !!
And when Abhi learnt that Shweta IS NOW AWARE that Ruhi is her mothet, despite that she remained in a relationship with him, must have hit Abhi very hard. And he then realised Shweta saying she was taking revenge on someone, and that someone was Ruhi.
When Abhi counted Ruhi's age subtracting Shweta's age in 1986 he was shocked to make out that Ruhi was then underage.... he immediately asked who was the father of Shweta and u stopped the update on that question!!!!
Pheeewww.....
Casi bro the update is SENSATIONAL ,TREMENDOUS, PHENOMENAL.

thanks from the botton of my hear Rowdy bro