• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Mindblowing update in the real sense!!
Ppffffff...
First what does Shweta such to tell as secrets and surprises that she is incapable to say?
Next when she announced the death of Manoj her cousin bro she looked rude and had no sad feeling but was like hving hatred for him too. Why? Oh because she knows how he had behaved with Abhi in the past. Oh yes yes she is aware of all I forgot that. Yep.
But was she not surprised to see Abhi crying instead of being happy?
Anyway the bad harvested the bad he had done sad thay his wife abd children got to bear the lose.
Abhi cried at home and Navina supported him by sayinh that MNoj got what he deserved.
Yes dear I remember ALL very clearly how Abhi was ill treated by Manoj on that day in heavy rainfall...
. I deeply had felt his pain in that emotional update and had even cried.
Well I do believe that you pay for every wrong you do on earth. Dont know if that is well karma.
Casinar ji wonderfully written update. Touched the heart really. And it is quite shocking the way the events took place. Hats off my dear for the brilliant job

there you go, thanks very very much for the apreciation my dear

Casinar

Divine
Oh wow!
Finally the met after 25 years? Cant believe this
How nice but the update stopped abruptly Casinar ji why?
You wanted to stop it this way or any particular reason for that..... this should hv been very emotional an update.
Why Mahesh had not said it earlier? Oh my God past 17 years Ruhi had been looking for Abhi.... how sad few years back Abhi had been there at the pump station Ruhi had got the message but Abhi never went again....
Yea, so the yard has a complete change, very sad, Abhi was imagining everything like he had left 25 years ago.... yea the world changes, the places change, people also change. No doubt everything has changed when Abhi got in the yard and he felt like being at a new place.... i can understand what he must have felt on not seeing the garden, no space berween Ruhi's and Mehboob's house, no taps, no washing stone.... all the memorable places Abhi had connected with him and Ruhi were no longer there and that must hv disturbed Abhi...
Now Abhi in front of a Ruhi who is on a wheel chair...... my God what a situation..... there will be lots of crying now I am sure...... the next update will be a very emotional one I am certain.
Casinar ji excellent update.

tha nks again for the lovely appreciative review Amity dear :love:

Casinar

Divine
Ye baat to maine pahle bhi kahi hai....

Ak bar phir bolta hu bhai.....aadmi apne galat kaam.....sabse chhupa sakta hai....lekin khud se nahi....
Wo har kisi ko apna achcha wala hissa hee show karega....
Aadmi kitna bhi achcha ho....bura ho lekin Wo khud jaanta hai ki usne kis ke saath achcha ya bura kiya he....wo alag baat he ki wo kisi ko batata nahi hai....

For example- mujhe hee le lo....mujhe achchi tarah pata hai ki maine kya kya galatiya ki he....OR kisi kis ke saath achcha or kis kis ke saath bura kiya hai....

Baat rahi Navina ki....to maan liya use kabhi pata nahi chala....wo hamesha khush rahi....lekin ye baat Abhi khud to jaanta hai ki usne galat kiya he Navina ke vishwas ke saath....
Thanks....

OR har aaj waale update ke reviews subah dunga....

thanks bhai yehi kaha abhi kamdev bhai ko ke matlab ke abhi bhi nahin bachne wala :laugh:

Casinar

Divine