• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Casi bhai dil bhari ho gaya iss update ko padh kar yaar.
Ruhu ki kia haalat ho gayi yaar?
Abhi 25 saal baad usske saamne pesh hua.... aur apne Ruhi ko uss haal mein dekh kar uss par kia beet raha hoga... wo to chilla kar ro dega bhai...
Aur Ruhi jo itne saalon se usska intejar kar rahi hai uss par kia gujar rahi hogi Abhi ko aaj 25 saal pehle apne saamne dekh kar?
Main andar andar rone laga hoon magar sochna nahin chahta k kia hua hoga..... aap k agle update me hi ab padhunga, pata hai bahut rona hai nxt update mei.

bahot bahot shukriya appreciate karne ke liye nayan bhai

Casinar

Divine

Casinar

Divine
Abhi is a good boy from the beginning and today he is the same after so many years, Manoj did very bad with Abhi but still Abhi is worried about his family, you can guess this yourself. Abhi did a good job helping Manoj's family.
Now what can I say, Abhi has thought about dying but has not met Ruhi yet. I do not understand how it is. I had already suspected that Mahesh would have told Ruhi, I also said in my previous review. I don't think Mahesh is wrong.
I also remember every part of Ruhi's house, every single moment they spent there, I am scared thinking about Abhi's heart condition what would have gone through his heart. Over time everything changes.
Age does not matter in love, love is always young. Even today Abhi's condition is the same when he first met Ruhi.
Why is Ruhi in a wheelchair? What happened to her? Today for the first time I think the update is incomplete.
Pain, pain and just pain!
I want to cry but I am not able to cry, this is my condition. There is a strange fear while reading the update. Now just waiting for the next update.
:rondu:
There are many questions in mind but I do not want to ask.

thanks so very very much for the appreciation aakash bro

Casinar

Divine
Has been waitimg for this for so long. Never thought it will come like this. Completely unexpected indeed. But shocking yes.
I was amazed to know that Ruhi was waiting and wishing to see Abhi. She was expecting him to come to her place. WHY?
WHY should Abhi hv gone when he was insulted and driven out of that house RUHI did nothing at that time?? Why should she be expecting him to come there again?
Why even after that Abhi had been to leave the diaries she was in the house still she had not then come to see him? I do not agree with all that Mahesh said to Abhi although Ruhi really had told Mahesh..... If I was Abhi I would hv asked all this with Mahesh.but I think because so nany years gone Abhi kept quiet.
Yeah the place is no more like it used to be. Abhi always visualised the place to be as it was the days he worked there, but of course after 25 years there must hv been great changes no doubt. And Abhi did not get the feelings he used to get there in that yard in 1986.
And now I am thinking is or was Abhi still expecting to see Ruhi also the way he used to see her 25 years ago? Will he see the Ruhi he has captured in his mind in 1986?
How did he ferl in seeing a thin, old lady sitting bon a wheel chair?
I know super emotional scene will be followed now.
Fantastic update Casinar

thanks from the bottom of my heat for the beautiful review Vikram bro

Casinar

Divine