• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine

Casinar

Divine
if Mehboob did not do all this with Ruhi, then who did?
Saeed spread a false rumor about Abhi and today God punished him for his mistake, paralysis is just an excuse. Today, for the first time, Saeed has told the truth and I am happy to know that our Ruhi has not done the wrong thing and Abhi must have been relieved.
Shweta calls Abhi to meet him at night, that too when her husband is not at home, meaning she will play the game of love again and something will be known about this excuse Ruhi, which I was desperate to know, but nothing was found out.
Abhi is in a very bad condition and does not know what is yet to happen. Abhi is confused, he feels all wrong on one side, not accepting his heart on the other side.
But now Shweta's nature has changed as if something else is going on in her mind. Shweta says she is taking revenge, but with whom? I would not like to guess anything because my guess is always wrong.
As always the update was great, You are writing very well, Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story.
Thank You...
:heart::heart::heart:

thanks so very much for the appreciation aakash bro

Casinar

Divine
Bahut hi Romantic update, almost erotic ho gaya last mein.
Reza wali baat to tal gayi
Magar jab Abhi ne Ruhi ki taarif kiya k jab wo so rahi thi to kitni bala ki khubsurat lag rahi thi...
Wo part super fantastic likha hai aap ne aur Ruhi ne jaise kaha k kissi ne bhi iss tarah meri taarif nahin kiya hai wow how romantic
Last mein kiss karna aur Abhi ka erection feel karna aur Ruhi se naughy batein karna too good bhai, super good

bahot bahot shukriya mere dost

Casinar

Divine
Super update Casinar. really praiseworthy. what a writer you are, just amazing.
So Saeed had lied and he is paying for that. he is paralyzed now and revealed that all that he said about Ruhi and Mehboob was a lie. I was right then, I had said the same that Saeed could have said all that just to preserve his employment.
Abhi told his wife about the meeting with Shweta and that she is her student at the University.
The next day Shweta text Abhi and asked him to come to her place as her husband will be doing night shift
Abhi was reluctant but mate the way you described the emotional feelings and desire was just overwhelming.
the words you used to describe the night and the desires which occur in the night that was just awesome.
And te message of Shweta asking him not to make her suffer etc was adding a plus for Abhi to go towards her and he just went....
They met, slept together, had a nice time... Abhi only felt like he spent time with Ruhi only....
Shweta said she is revenging on someone and Abhi thought she was avenging over her husband.... but the fact is something else... Shweta is hiding something..... there is something yet to be revealed....
Abhi again said he has to stop all this , it was wrong but Shweta's words were powerful and convinced him that what he needed with Ruhi he is getting with her so for how long will he be able to resist her..... Abhi believed that she was right
And he left Shweta with a passionate kiss before getting out.... this was a start with no end I know!!
fantastic Update Casinar.

thanks from the depth of my heart for this lovely review vikram bro

Casinar

Divine
Bahut acha hua jo Saeed ko lakwa maar gaya. Itna bada jhoot bola tha Ruhi aur Mehboob k liye kamin kutta kahin ka.
Abhi ne Navina ko bhi bata diya Shweta se mila tha. Acha kiya.
Aur Shweta text karke Abhi ko pareshaan karne laga to aakhir me Abhi dobara gata Shweta se milne raat ko. Usski husband night shift kar raha tha....
Aap ne dil k armanon ko raat ki tanhaayi me jo varnaan kiya hai wo jabardast hai aur Abhi ke emotions ko aisa darshaya hai ke usska wahan jaana usske saath waqt guzaarna jaayiz laga.
Shweta ne kaha kissi se badla le rahi hai magar kiss se?
Ye suspense aur bhi badhta ja raha hai
Umeed hai jaldi sa saamne ayega.
Shaandaar update casi ji. :bow:

the dil se shukriya komal dear appreciation ke liye :love:

Casinar

Divine
No I did not find anything wrong or absurd in this update at all. Rather it is a very very well scripted, justified and very realistic update.
When two persons are that much emotionally attached that is bound to happen although it seems to be wrong but regarding the situation and that special body fragrance which plays a very important role in this story that is the KEY to the happening of what happened and it was UNSTOPPABLE. After 18 years a man holds a woman in his arm and suddenly gets that fragrance of her body which he had locked deep inside his brains appears suddenly he just cannot STOP himself to move ahead.
He even cried mentioning the name of Ruhi and Shweta seems to be aware what is going on with Abhi.
The secret here waa that Shweta is aware if many things which she IS HIDING I am sure and certain.
Hope in future updates I will get to say that I was right.
Wonderful
Fantastic
Mindblowing update casi bro you just NAILED IT MY DEAR.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

thanks so very very much rowdy bro for the lovely appreciative review

Casinar

Divine
And I was sure it was to happen again and again. It is UNSTOPPABLE as I said. This is a labyrinth from where its impossible to get out. Abhi is condemned to stay in that relationship
1. Because he feels his Ruhi as soon as Shweta is in his arms.
2. He loves Shweta since childhood and cant refuse her advances.
3. The body fragrance of Shweta attracts Abhi like nectar attracts the bees.
Thus Abhi can't get away from Shweta until Ruhi does not come back to him. Only if Ruhi appears again only then Abhi can get away from Shweta.
Shweta said she is taking revenge on someone. On whom? I bet she is avenging on Ruhi..... but why that answer can be found from Shweta only. I am sure Shweta knows many thing which Abhi is not aware of. The day Abhi learns those things I am sure Abhi will cut off with Shweta. For the moment he cannot as he finds hid Ruhi in Shweta.
In between the update I was relieved to read that Saeed finally said whay I was believing that he had lied. I WAS right to say that Ruhi and Mehboob had nothing as such. Happy to read that.
Now I want to see for how long Abhi will stay with Shweta and how far Shweta will hide things which she is keeping into her heart. She is just playing this young lady. She is not happy with her husband and since she and Abhi are emotionally very attached she is seizing that opportunity to have someone who really cares for her and is very affectionate since this is what she lacked in her life and now she does not want to lose that.
Brilliantly written and described Casi bro. Wonderful job. :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

my heartfelt thanks to you for the very beautiful review and appreciation rowdy bro :love: :hug: