• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Mujhe laga tha ke agar Ruhi nahin rahegi kahani mein to maja nahin aega issko padhne mein.
Magar Casi bhai aap jadugar ho. Kuch aisa likhte ho ke aap jiss ko chaahe dalo jissko chahe nikalo aap likh kar jadu kar dete ho ke paathak ko aap ka likha hua padhne se pyar ho jata hai.
Aap ne ab iss Nanina character ko aisa bana diya ke Abhi to kia humko bhi uss se pyar ho gaya yaar.
Aap kaise ek ko nikal ke kissi aur ko laga kar ussko itna pyara bana dete ho bhai wow.
Kia ladki hai Navina har ladka aisi hi ladki ko wife banana chahega yaar.
Abhi khudv ko badkismat kehta tha sala wo to bada kismat wala nikla.
Sahi likha hai aap ne ke upar wale ne hi Abhi ke jholi me Navina ko daal diya usske tute hue dil ko jodne ke liye. Kia likha hai aap ne bhai wah bahut acha laga. Hats off casi bhai. Bahut badhya, lajawaab, shaandaar update hai ye.
Iss kahani ki ek jabardast twist hai
Mujhe pata hai Ruhi phir saamne aegi kyunke aap ne kayi baar kaha hua hai.
Magar tab Navina ka kia hoga? Navina jaisi ladki ko kabhi dukh nahin hona chahiye bhai. Khayaal rahe.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Haan dekha na bhai Ruhi ke bina bhi sahi chal raha hai nah?

Casinar

Divine
Wonderful, mindblowing, fantastic update my friend.
I had not realised that you can make me like someone else than Ruhi in the story.
You are such a wonderful writer that you described and portrayed Navina in such a brilliant way that anyone can fall in love with her. She may not have the beauty and qualities of Ruhi but she is very intelligent and a too good human being.
A stranger getting her personal land mortgaged for another stranger can be done onlt by the great souls. And Navina proved to be the owner of a great soul, so no doubt Abhi had to be by her side and accept her.
And Abhi did the right thing and Ruhi and family must have got a severe blow by learning the progress and success of Abhi.
Abhi kept the name of Ruhi for his garage still Navina did not object. Great soul again .
The way you have shown how both like to live simple life is splendid and anyone would love such down to earth people. I personally respect such guys.
So ai salute both Abhi and Navina and wish them plenty of success in life.
And for you Casinar i just adore your writing mate. So this is for you :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Heartfelt thanks for the lovely appreciative review Vikram bro

Casinar

Divine
Casi bhai kia update likha hai bhai wah :bow: :adore: :claps: :applause:
Shabd nahin mere paas iss update ke baare mein kuch kehne k liye. Itna badhya, shaandaar aur behtareen hai kaise tarif kiya jaaye samajh me nahi araha mujhe.
Shuru se end tak ek ek line, har ek para jabardast likha hai aap ne.
Navina ab Ruhi se 1000 guna behtar lag rahi hai aur Abhi ke liye perfect hai.
Kia twist dala hai aap ne bhai hats off.
Want read more about them bhai.
Bahot shukriya appreciation k liye Nayan bhai

Casinar

Divine
Ooooopssssss ye kia ho gaya? Ye kaise hua?
Aap ne ye kia kiya casi ji? Ruhi ka kia hoga ab? Aap ne kaha tha Abhi end mein Ruhi se milega magar Abhi ki shadi kar diya aap ne Navina k saath?
I am SHOCKED :shocked:
Magar update shaandaar hai. Aap ne likha behtareen hai. Aaj hi Navina ko intriloduce kiya aur aaj hi Abhi ki wife bhi ban gayi :laugh:
Donon behnon k bich Abhi ki chithi k liye jo ladaayi hui bahut acha likha hai aap ne.
Namita dulhan na banke saali ban gayi so funny. Bechari agar wohi reply karti to kia pata wo Navina ki jagah hoti.
Aap ne do saal skip kiye aur agle update mein detail doge to main ne kal nahin read kiya, shukar hai issi waqt dekhti hoon aisa kia hua k Navina Abhi ki suddenly wife ho gayi.
Anyway great update, amazing twist.

Appreciation k liye bahot bahot shukriya Swathi dear

Casinar

Divine
Oh to ye baat thi ab samjhi. To aisa hua tha sa kuch wooooowww.
Navina to sach me nagina nikli casi ji. Aap ne usske baare mein kuch iss tarah se likha hai ke koyi bhi Ruhi ko bhool hi jaaye.
Awesome, amazing and fantastic update jiada kuch nahin kahunga but update bahut shaandaar, lajawaab aur behtareen hai alag hai, hatke hai...
Bahut passand aya mujhe. Hats off casi ji. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Bahot bahot shukriya. Mujhe bahot khushi hui ke aap ko update passand aaye

Casinar

Divine
Sorry for the lateness casinar ji but I see that I did well to be late as after reading this update I hv the chance to read the next one right away to know what really happened....
This update came as a huge SURPRISE.
However you hv very well planned your work. You know why you introduced Navina out of nowhere and she is suddenly shown to be Abhi's wife. Magnificent planning!!
In this update I loved the parts in English where Navina explained how Abhi's letter was put aside for 3 weeks as both sisters quarelled to be Abhi's penfriend. That was very interesting in this update.
The way Abhi started replying to Naina and both started correspondence on daily basis, that was awesome.
Then the meeting and Abhi's diary goinh with Navina. Superb.
I was sure after reading it Navina will cry and fall in love with Abhi. And it happened. No girl would resist Abhi after reading all that he went through with Ruhi. So this was bound to hsppen.
Shocking update but a very interesting update .
I am eager to know what happened such that Abhi married Navina within last 2 years.... so noe going to read the next update to know that.... will reply then.
Thanks Casinar ji for this amazing and different update. :superb:

thanks from the depth of the hert for the appreciation Amity dearar :love:

Casinar

Divine