• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Very nice update indeed. So Ruhi's
Elder sister too came to talk to Abhi. Ruhi should surely hv told her - (come I will introduce you to the boy who is madly in love with me, come see and tell me how do you like him) sisters talks:laugh:
The way Abhi answered her is awesome. I loved the lines you hv used for him as replies. They are touching and beautiful.
Now both sisters came to tell Abhi not to talk to her father now but later. Then her mother told Abhi that they are leaving to see Ruhi's grandmother. Was this not planned in the family?
I also could ferl.how Abhi felt working in the night and Ruhi was not there. The night always have another atmosphere and feelings change in the nights, feelings and emotions tend to be stronger in the night specially where romance is concerned and when one is in love. So i perfectly understand what Abhi was going through.
His prayer was answered. The lines you wrote there is very beautiful. Let me quote the part I really loved there

That was fabulous Casinar ji. The part Ruhi holding her wrist showing Abhi that he held her hand too strong as she had Abhi's fingerprints left there was cute...
I really feel for Abhi.... as her mothet told her its a No.

Ohhhh, thanks so very very much for this lovely appreciative review amity dear :love:
happy that you loved the line you have quoted

Casinar

Divine

Casinar

Divine
Aur kitna dard sehna baaki hai Abhi ko? Kitna seh paega? Tut jaega ek roz Abhi aise sehte sehte. Ruhi ko kyun nahin dikh raha usska dard. Dikh to raha hai usse kyunke khud itna ro leti hai Abhi ke saath, ye kaafi hai saabit karne ke liye k Ruhi pyar to bahut karti hai Abhi se magar kuch rok rahi hai Ruhi ko. Kia hai wo? Kyun Ruhi Abhi se pyar karti bhi hai magar firbhi ussko thukrane pe majboor hai. Ye jaanna bahut jaruri hai.
Awesome writing Casi ji dil ki gehraayi ko chhuh dene wala updates hein.
bahot bahot shukriya Savi dear :love: