• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Pata hai ke ab to aise hi updates ane wale hai. Main apne ansoowon ko rok nahin paayi casi ji.
Bahut dard tha iss update mein. Sirf Abhi k liye nahin mujhe Ruhi k liye bhi dard hua. Uss bechari par kia beet rahi hai kissi ko nahin pata kyunke kahani to Abhi ke taraf se bataya ja raha hai nah?
Jiss din Ruhi ke parts saamne ayenge khoon ke ansoo rona padega.
Sad magar jabardast update:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
thanks very much savi dear

Casinar

Divine
Update me koi khas chij nahi thi.....ye is liye kaha kyoki sach me nahi thi...agar sirf upar upar se dekhe to....

OR....
OR achcha update isliye bola...kyoki mujhe update me hidden suspense dikhaai diya....

Aapne kaha ki Ruhi use khush karne ki koshish kar rahi thi....kyoki last time usne mana kar diya tha....
To iska bhi jawab hai mere pass....agar wo abhi ko khush karne ki koshish karti....to ak bar karti....2 bar karti....
Bar bar nahi.....

And at last....
Aapne kaha ak din Abhi yahi kahega....

To mera suggestion hai.... ki jo bhi maine likha hai.....usme se ak bhi word same mat likhna...
Warna copyright wala case thok dunga dhyaan rakhna....
OR America me to saza bhi kaafi hoti hai....to jurmana bhi kaafi dena padta hai.....
I hope you understand.....
Thanks

hahahaha aap mazaak bhi acha karte ho bai :thumbup:
weise main USa se nahin Mauritius se hoon bhai

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
dil ke rishte ajeeb hote hain.............
meine bhi ye situation face ki hai.........................
lekin koi ladai jhagda, kahna sunna .....kuchh nahi.............
aur nafrat bhi nahin......................
dil mein jo jagah thi..........wo bani rahi

sirf itna kiya ki............ apni jindgi mein uski jagah khatm kar di..........

exactly wohi Abhi bhi karega bhai :D

Casinar

Divine
Everything happened as Abhi wanted, but Abhi is upset with Ruhi's answer. I feel very bad for Abhi and his finger is also hurt. Perhaps mother and daughter are fooling Abhi, nothing can be said right now. Even today there was talk between Ruhi and Abhi but I did not see the same love as before. Now Abhi wrote the letter and Ruhi got the letter, now maybe Ruhi should reply, which I was waiting till now. Abhi thought everything out and made plans. Ruhi's disillusionment continues to grow and it is becoming very difficult for Abhi to spend a moment and today Abhi is heartbroken after hearing Ruhi's talk, but maybe Ruhi was joking. Something that is still hidden.
Without saying anything, Ruhi's mother started saying, now the matter seems to be much worse. Questions are arising about Abhi's work and Abhi answers very well. Parents want the best of their children, they want their daughter to be happy wherever they go. Ruhi is talking to Abhi as if she has only been facing Abhi for so many days and love was just a drama. Abhi has been asking for photo for many days but Ruhi is not giving photo, what is the matter.
I feel so bad after reading all three updates. Now I'm afraid to read the update, I don't know what happens, because everything is happening that I didn't want to. On the other hand I think Ruhi is doing this for a very big reason.
If this continues, the day is not far when Abhi will set the diary on fire with his own hands. you break my heart...

thanks for replying for three updates in one post Aakash bro
appreciate your review

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine