• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Romance Usski Gali Mein Jaana Chorr Diya (Exclusively For XForum) COMPLETED

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
Very very romantic and almost erotic update.
The very cute meeting between Abhi and Ruhi was worth reading again and again and again. So beautifully written
Such a lovely conversation between them. Such lovely manner of our Ruhi. Well thought naughtiness of Abhi which could hv been so real being in such a situation to be in the arm of someone like Ruhi.
His erection felt by Ruhi could hv been embarassing or even welcomed by Ruhi to feel his man getting an erection which means she is irrestible for him. A woman will love his man to be normal so I bet Ruhi was happy to feel Abhi's erection thats why she ran away but with a laugh and mocking with her tongue out for Abhi.
Superb update bro. Loved it. :bow:
thankss very very much for the appreciation Rowdy bro

Casinar

Divine
Abhi and Ruhi are perfect for each other. No one can create misunderstandings between the two. Seeing Ruhi's confidence in Abhi, heart becomes happy. Abhi and Ruhi should have complete trust in each other.
Abhi cleared everything in front of Ruhi. Abhi's way of describing the scene was very beautiful. I love the tone of Ruhi. Each scene is very beautiful and lovingly written. Hard to handle and the same thing happened now, today Abhi grew a bit more.
Every scene was very romantic, now you understand how much I have liked today's update. Now let's see what happens next, Till then waiting for the next part of the story. Thank You...:heart::heart::heart:

thanks so very much Aakash bro for the lovely appreciation, yess i like it this way :D

Casinar

Divine
Bhai ye update shuru se ant tak behtareen hai, lajawab hai bilkool special hi hai.
Shuru mein jiss tarah se Rezs ne jhoot bola Ruhi se mujhe khud laga k ab Ruhi Abhi k bare mein ghalat sochegi. Aur main samjh rha tha k kaam karte waqt ye baat jarur Abhi ko pareshan kar raha hoga aur Ruhi ko safayi dena chahega. Phir seeti bajaane wala scene superb tha. Wahan sabhi ko pata chal chuka tha ke Abhi uss gaane ka tune Ruhi ke liye bajata hai.
Aur bus k andar jo kaam ho raha hai ussko bhi aap ne baakhubi likha hai.
Phir aayi donon ko milne ka time ye sabse dilchasp tha. Wohi special moment tha jo title mein aap ne likha hai.
Wahan par jiss tarah se poetically Abhi ne Ruhi ko describe kiya wo kamaal ka tha. Shabd aap k hein Casi bhai, aap ne hi to Abhi ke lines likhe nah so credit goes to you usske liye. Kia khub likha hai bhai shabash.
Phir hue kiss aur sabse majedaar jab Abhi aur Ruhi ne batein kiye aur shararat karte hue jiss tarah se Abhi ne Ruhi se pucha k kia ussko belong nahin karta usske boobs ko refer karte hue. That was awesome bhai. How do you create those scenes and dialogues on the spot yaar? Fantastic.
Aur last mein han Abhi ne Ruhi ko upar uthaate hue apne dick ki erection ko Ruhi ki sex par ragadte hue Ruhi ko wo feel karaya aur jiss tarah se aap ne uss waqt Ruhi ke ansaana describe kiya that was very erotic and dick raising. Even I got an erection.
And lastly Ruhi ka bhaagna phit mudhjar Abhi ko jeeb se mock karte hue ghar k andar jaana was wonderful.
Jhakaas update hai ye bhai. One of my favorite. Hats off Casi bhai. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Wah Shambhu bhai itna kuch likh daale
bahot bahot shikriya bhai
mujhe khushi hai ke aap ko passand aaya update

Casinar

Divine
A very beautiful update which I read twice. Worth the read.
I will speak of the ramantic cum erotic part which made ne reread it.
Very beautifully written and describe with a bit of naughty convo as well. For example when Abhi pressed her boobs and she asked him what he is doing to remove his hand from there Abhi mischievously asked her from where to remove his hands. That was really very naughty from the part of Abhi to make Ruhi mention her boobs but she did not.
The parta where his dick was pressed over her belly and Abhi told her to feel it. Then where Abhi lifted her up and placed his erection just over hers and even lightly rubbed.... this is where Ruhi wanted to escape him and she did run away.
The most beautiful part was while getting back to her room she turned back to look at him mocking him with her tongue which means she was happy and mischievous too.
Superb narration, very well scripted update casi bro, loved it very much :superb:

Oh thanks very very much for the very beautiful , appreciative review Vikram bro

Last edited:

Casinar

Divine
Beautiful update yes romantic and very close to erotic.
You have written beautifully Casinar ji. Very well executed update.
And the moment both met, holding each other, the moments, conversation, naughtinss from both of them, the love, the closeness, the kisses all were described and narrated with perfection. Too good.
I really enjoyed the read and loved the update very much.
Ruhi proves to love Abhi as much as Abhi loves him. I keep wondering what could hv happened to get them separated.
Very eager to know and read this whole story.
Very good job Casinar ji. Keep up the good work. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

aww lovely review amity dear thanks very very much dear :love:

Casinar

Divine
Hadd se jiada romantic update casi ji. Bahut passand aya mujhe.
Khushi hui k Reza wala jhoot kaha hua baat Ruhi ne consider nahin kiya. Mujhe darr tha ke donon k bich uss Reza ki vajah se galat faimiyan nah ho jaye.
Jiss tarah se Abhi ne Ruhi ko sote hue describe kiya bahut romantic tha.
Aur jab donon mile to uff kia kahun, jaise pani mein aag laga diya aap ne Casi ji.
Fantastic romantic update. Hats off and thanks very much.

bahot bahot shukriya Swathi dear :love: