• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTERS

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
ENCOUNTER 1
I am siva, my wife roja. We are in the age of late twenties. We have a baby
We living near karnataka border.
We planed to go to ooty. We booked
in a bus.
It was wednesday night 10 pm we got in to the bus. When we reached our seats, it was a three seater, there was a girl sat there. She was in her early twenties. We sat with her. Bus has started its journey. The girl introduce her self seetha she is going to her native near ooty.
Roja was asking her about the places
must visit in ooty. She explained every thing to my wife. It was 12 pm the seats are vacant around us. Since it was middle of the week not much passengers are in the bus. Conductor closed booking and went
to sat near driver.
The blue lights are on. Nothing else. Baby cried for milk. Roja casually opened her blouse and fed him. Next
her was a girl and me , there is no one around us, so she didn't covered her boobs. In the dim light it was visible as a sandal coloured balls with black lid on the top.
When Roja finished her feeding she gave the baby to me and started to sleep. I was also in sleepy eyes. I hugged baby with my chest and started to sleep. Roja took two shawls and cover me and baby by one and she cover herself from other.
After some deep sleep suddenly I woke up and got surprised, Roja was
turned her self towards seetha, her palu was in her lap, her blouse was half opened above her both boobs, but both nipples are out from the blouse. Seetha was sucking her nipples. Roja was caressing her head and pushing her head to take her boobs deep in seetha's mouth. I touched Roja , she shook my hand and signaled me to remain silent by putting her finger on my mouth.
Seetha sucked her boobs for a hour and sat back and opened her tops button. And took her boobs out of her bra and guided roja's mouth to her boobs. Roja egarly sucked her boobs and pinched her nipple. They both enjoyed each other. Sheetha put her hand in between rojas legs and rubbed b her mount through saree. They fingered each other and kissed
them selves. I don't know when I was fell in asleep. Morning 3 pm we reached mettupalayam. We took a room in hotel.
Roja told me sheetha will get bus at 5am so she like to bring her to the room. We went in side the room and Roja told me get some milk for baby.
She told me to come slow.
I went to reception asked for milk, the directed me the shop which is two km from hotel. I went and bought milk and returned to to room
In the dim night lamp I saw sheetha was riding on my wife nakedly. Roja was also in naked. She Fondled sheetha' s boobs. Sheetha was rubbing her cunt on roja' s cunt. She was moaning and breathing roughly
with pleasure. They acted for 15 minints and got their orgasm together and fell on the bed.
They took some time rest and sheetha again went to Roja this time she lowers her head to my wife's cunt. Roja folded her legs and opened widely for sheeta to access her hairy cunt.
Sheetha sucked and bitted her cunt
and enjoyed. My wife hugged her and kissed her. Now time was 4.30am and sheetha told Roja she have to leave. And kissed her one last time in her mouth sucked rojas saliva and got up nakedly came towards me and hugged me and said thanks anna, and deressed her self and went to bus stand.
After she went I went to Roja and fucked her hardly like any thing in my life time. She was all wet in side her cunt. She pined me with her and i spitted my cum in her cunt and laid on her. After the sun risen I checked her boobs it was turned fully red with
bite marks around her nipples.

Dude175

2nd Id Of BlooBath175
ENCOUNTER 1
I am siva, my wife roja. We are in the age of late twenties. We have a baby
We living near karnataka border.
We planed to go to ooty. We booked
in a bus.
It was wednesday night 10 pm we got in to the bus. When we reached our seats, it was a three seater, there was a girl sat there. She was in her early twenties. We sat with her. Bus has started its journey. The girl introduce her self seetha she is going to her native near ooty.
Roja was asking her about the places
must visit in ooty. She explained every thing to my wife. It was 12 pm the seats are vacant around us. Since it was middle of the week not much passengers are in the bus. Conductor closed booking and went
to sat near driver.
The blue lights are on. Nothing else. Baby cried for milk. Roja casually opened her blouse and fed him. Next
her was a girl and me , there is no one around us, so she didn't covered her boobs. In the dim light it was visible as a sandal coloured balls with black lid on the top.
When Roja finished her feeding she gave the baby to me and started to sleep. I was also in sleepy eyes. I hugged baby with my chest and started to sleep. Roja took two shawls and cover me and baby by one and she cover herself from other.
After some deep sleep suddenly I woke up and got surprised, Roja was
turned her self towards seetha, her palu was in her lap, her blouse was half opened above her both boobs, but both nipples are out from the blouse. Seetha was sucking her nipples. Roja was caressing her head and pushing her head to take her boobs deep in seetha's mouth. I touched Roja , she shook my hand and signaled me to remain silent by putting her finger on my mouth.
Seetha sucked her boobs for a hour and sat back and opened her tops button. And took her boobs out of her bra and guided roja's mouth to her boobs. Roja egarly sucked her boobs and pinched her nipple. They both enjoyed each other. Sheetha put her hand in between rojas legs and rubbed b her mount through saree. They fingered each other and kissed
them selves. I don't know when I was fell in asleep. Morning 3 pm we reached mettupalayam. We took a room in hotel.
Roja told me sheetha will get bus at 5am so she like to bring her to the room. We went in side the room and Roja told me get some milk for baby.
She told me to come slow.
I went to reception asked for milk, the directed me the shop which is two km from hotel. I went and bought milk and returned to to room
In the dim night lamp I saw sheetha was riding on my wife nakedly. Roja was also in naked. She Fondled sheetha' s boobs. Sheetha was rubbing her cunt on roja' s cunt. She was moaning and breathing roughly
with pleasure. They acted for 15 minints and got their orgasm together and fell on the bed.
They took some time rest and sheetha again went to Roja this time she lowers her head to my wife's cunt. Roja folded her legs and opened widely for sheeta to access her hairy cunt.
Sheetha sucked and bitted her cunt
and enjoyed. My wife hugged her and kissed her. Now time was 4.30am and sheetha told Roja she have to leave. And kissed her one last time in her mouth sucked rojas saliva and got up nakedly came towards me and hugged me and said thanks anna, and deressed her self and went to bus stand.
After she went I went to Roja and fucked her hardly like any thing in my life time. She was all wet in side her cunt. She pined me with her and i spitted my cum in her cunt and laid on her. After the sun risen I checked her boobs it was turned fully red with
bite marks around her nipples.
Already got hard 😎

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
ENCOUNTER 2
My name is Joseph. Age 48 . Well build. My wife Esther, age 42, well build 34-33-51 , she is like old actress srividhya.
We are living in Bangalore. Last month we went to vellankanni. We
went there by a private sleeper coach bus. We went to the church ⛪ and prayed and booked a bus same as private sleeper coach. It was started at late night. When we cross nagapattinam bus got an accident. We are unable to go further. The bus company arrange the taxi to drop all passanger to nagapattinam by a van
and they refunded our money to get another bus for all of us. We reached
nagapattinam and took a room at lodge and stayed. Morning went to
book a bus to bangalore. We able to book a bus which is leaving at mid night only. We struck at nagapattinam.
We don't have any choice. So we decided to stay in lodge. But got bored and went for a morning show cinema hall near our lodge. Its old movie and morning show there is not much people in the theatre. It was almost empty. Hardly a twenty viewer
there. We sat at the back side box.
The cinema started with advertisement. The we saw a young couples may be they are in early twenties entered in dim light, the sat in our row after 3or 4 seats. We were
watching movie. Suddenly my wife scratched me, I saw her asked what is it. She leaned her back and signalled me to see the couple. The girl was holding her lover or husband's dick in her hand and stroking it. Now our eyes were adjusting to see thing in the dim light from screen.
We forgot the cinema and started to watch the couple, she was stroking his dick with one hand and kissing him. We watched them for fifteen minutes suddenly she saw us watching them and she whispered in his ear, he turn and saw me and my wife, when my wife was seeing them,
They didn't have any hesitation, my wife told me she want to go to toilet
and moved towards the door by passing them, they didn't cover them.
They just continued as nobody is there. My wife came after 5 minutes ans sat next to them and waved her hand toe to get over to her.
I moved next her. His hand was in between the girls thighs. They both stroked each other. His dick was
black and without foreskin. We understand that he is muslim boy.
She was a like tamil girl.
Now he pressing her boobs on her saree with one hand and caressing her cunt with another. She was stoking him faster as she is reaching her orgasm.
Esther looked his dick and didn't took
her eyes from his long sunnethed dick, it was very hard in her hand. She pulled his pant and west below his knee. Now his full dick was visible for us. It was surrounded with rough hairs, big circumcised with a heavy balls hanging below his shaft.
Now the girl put her hands below her saree and released her blouse hooks she didn't wear any bra below. She was having 32 size boobs with a buffy nipples. It may be light brown coloured areola. He pinched her nipples and kissed, his one had went in side her saree and he slapped her cunt hard and cupped and caressed. My wife moaned while he slapped the girl in her cunt, and pressed her hands on her cunt and started to rubbing herself.
I was in a frozen status, didn't speak.
Esther turned herself fully towards the boy and her eyes were on his dick
He slightly turned towards my wife and took his dick in his hand and strokes it for my wife. Now Esther and the boys thighs were touching each other. He took his dick in his left hand and layed his right hand on my wife's thigh. He massaged her upper thigh with one hand, Esther opened her legs wide for him. He leaned his face on her neck and licked her earlobe, neck , cheeks and rested on her lips. I was in a horny and frozen status. She put her hands
around his neck and allowed his toung in her opened mouth. He took her left hand to his dick. He let her hold his dick. Esther saw me and her eyes were full of passion what she having in her hand. He gave his dick
in the hands of my wife and he put his hands on my wife's boobs. He stroked it on her blouse , he kissed and bitted my wife's lips and cheeks.
She having his dick in one hand , took his right hand and guided him towards her cunt. She put one leg on the front seat and her groin area was wide open for him. He slapped my wife's cunt same he done for his girl friend, Esther was breathing heavy and groaning and moaning with pleasure.
His girl friend called by his name
rahim and told him what are doing make it slow, aunty won't stay your rough handling. Be smooth with aunty. And she changed the seat next to me. She leaned on me and watched Esther and rahim. Her boobs are pressed on my hand,
her face was caressing my cheeks.
Her soap smell and turmaric smell made me horny. She asked me uncle
where are from uncle, seems not local. I told her we are from bangalore. I saw Esther now she was bended her face on his dick and took it in her mouth. She was licking his shaft with her toung from tip to his balls. She tried to took his balls in her mouth, but not succeed. She licked them one by one and took his rod in to her mouth. I asked the girls name
she told her name is Lakshmi, they are in love about five years. They are waiting to marriage for their parents approval.
Esther was fucking his dick with her mouth fast, he was pressing and caressing her boobs to make her further horny and wild. After 10 minits she made him to cum in her mouth. I saw first time she swallows a cum other than me. She never allowed me to cum in her mouth. But now she gulped his cum every drop came out from his dick. Now he sat between her thighs and pushed her saree above her waist and to my suprise she was not wearing her panty, but when we change in the room she was worn a pink panty - bra set. Now she was in without panty. She pulled his face on her cunt and pushed her cunt on rahim's face. He opened her cunt lips and bitted her clit and sucked with his lips. Esther moaned hard and hold my and for a breath, she pulled my face towards her and bitted my cheek to hold her horny and wild passionate. She let him suck her cunt and kissed me
very passion and took my hand on her boobs and made me to kneaded them hard. Now lakshmi started to caress my dick on my pant. She opened my pant zip and took my erected long but slim dick in her hand and lowered her lips on my dick. Rahim was inserted his fingers
in side of Esther's cunt and licke her hard ,we both reached our orgasm.
The movie stopped for interval. We introduce our selves. We told our situation and Esther asked them if they have no objection they can company us in our room. We decided
to go to our room. We departed from theatre with them in their car.
We reached the room. We ordered room service to bring cool drinks and some snacks. We had snack and cool drinks.
After that rahim was sat near my wife he smooched her and she told her something in her ear. She smiled at him and told no problem. I asked her what is he telling. She told me she is remind him his mother salma.
He wants to call her like salma. She said it's ok. She was the same build as his mother. He called her mom come and sat my lap, she obeyed him and sat on his lap. He removed her saree and let her blouse and petticoat. He massaged her boobs over her blouse.
Lakshmi sat near me holding my hand and lean on me. I kissed on her lips. She also started to un dress herself , now she was in bra and panty sat on my lap. We both watched my wife and her boyfriend
getting along themselves. He told my wife in ear something, she looking in my eyes and started to un hooking her blouse.

GIF-220329-162810
She opened her blouse for him. He took her boobs in both hand ammy your boobs are very soft I will massage this full day if you allow me
My wife told him beta take my boobs and do whatever you want. He slide her to his left side slightly and took her nipple in his mouth and sucked.
He caressed her upper body with his hands and told her ammi your body is so smooth like a maidha dough.
I want fuck your cunt with my dick,
will you allow me to fuck you, my wife told him beta I am eagerly waiting for your dick in my wet cunt.

tumblr-na1iwsr-Kjb1taid38o1-250
He took her to the bed. Laid her front on bed and back to face him. He removed her petticoat and made him self naked and went back to her. He lowered his face between her thighs started to lick her from her ass crack
To her cunt lips he inserted his three fingers in her cunt from behind ,
Opened her cunt lips wide and started to lick her.
Lakshmi removed my dress and took my dick in her mouth , she pulled my foreskin and made circles on my dick head with her toung. The room was filled with our sexual and pre-cum automatic smell. Esther told me mama he is good in licking cunts.
Lakshmi is a lucky to having this cunt sucker has her lover. I will do anything to have licked my cunt like this. Lakshmi told he is special in fucking cunts also once you let him to fuck your cunt then you won't like other dick in your cunt. He is a sweet cunt fucker. I opened her leg and put my face on her groin and startes to lick her cunt in 69 position, she took my dick in her mouth deep in side. She was wet in her cunt. Esther told rahim beta I couldn't take your toung in side my cunt please fuck me, she started to beg him to fuck her. He laid on her and, teased her cunt with his dick head by rubbing her clit. She moaned and breathed heavily in horny she begged him bets don't tease me with your dick please out deep in my cunt and fuck me. He inserted his massive circumcise dick
in her cunt from behind. She made a loud mmma what a cock, it filled inside my cunt full, he told her ammi your cunt is well lubricated I never inserted my cock smoothly with any cunt. You're having a nice cunt, I like to fuck any time, he started to pump his dick in her cunt with a slow phase
She told him beta please fuck me fast and harder like I was never fucked before. He licked her boobs and face while fucking her. He hold her boobs with his hands and made his rythamic fuck fast. She moaned ummmma ya thats it, don't slow
please push your dick hard and fast inside fuck me . He fucked her with
fast motion and they reached climax
We sat for some time to take rest and went wash room one by one.
When all finished Lakshmi laid top on me and started to stroked my cock and she inserted my cock in her cunt
and started to fuck me. Esther saw us and she asked rahim to lay on bed
she sat on him and took he's cock in her hand and guided it to her smooth
cunt. He holds her hips and started to fuck her from bottom. When she lifted her ass he pushed up his cock in her cunt. She bended over him to give her boobs a good sucking.

tumblr-nm8ytn-WRd11u6tmz1o1-500
Lakshmi was fucking me from the top. Rahim was fucking my wife from bottom. Esther pulled Lakshmi to her and kissed her mouth and said thanks for every thing she and rahim
done so far to her. We finished our fuck and its time to get ready to catch the bus. Lakshmi bathed me and her self and came out. Esther took rahim with her for shower.
They didn't close the door.

23938601 23938643
Again they fucking madly I shower
for 30 minits and came out. They dropped us to the bus station we exchange our phone number and invite them to our home

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
ENCOUNTER 3:
 Hello all,
are a couple Radhwea and Ramu from Tamilnadu, I am 39 yearsrs old and my hubby is 43 years old. We have one daughter 18 years old. We were fond of each other. But due to our grownup daughter, our sex life went empty, we occasionally engaged in bed. We were living happily together.

When our life went smoothly, I had a problem with my boobs. My nipples started to pain and I felt irritated sense on the tip of my nipples. I thought it was just an annoyance and scratched my nipples and I felt some relief from some days.
A month went by like that only. It turned out the buzz coming out from my nipples and I felt tumour-like hard things around my nipples. Then I told my hubby about the problem. Then we decided to go to the hospital. In our only one lady doctor availed for us. Since we lived in a small town, we didn't get too many doctors. I don't like to go to check with male doctors. So we went to the lady doctor. She checked me and prescribed mammography and an X-ray test. Those are not available in our town, so we went to another nearby town a little bigger than our own.
When we arrived at the lab, it was noon, nobody was there. There was a technician in his late twenties. Looks like he is a year and two years older than my daughter. The technician asked me to remove my blouse and lay on the bed. I looked at my hubby and asked him, how could I lay myself open in front of the boy. I was embarrassed and hesitant to remove my blouse, but the boy Suman understood my hesitation and told me, amma this a medical thing, I am professional and you need not worry. You are like my mother and nothing bad will come. My hubby convinced me to do the right things to do the scanning. I half-mindedly look at my hubby, he nods me to move inside, Suman asks my hubby to wait outside. The scanning and x-ray would take an hour, then I went inside.
Removed my blouse and bra, and climbed on the bed. Laying on the bed, I covered my boobs and waited for the boy to come. He came inside and he didn't show any feeling in his face, and he asked Amma to take the pallu aside.

20230629-114924

Started to apply some gel around my boobs. He asked me where feeling the tumours, and I showed him, where I felt in my boobs. He touched there. He gave some pressure on my boobs, and run a scanner around my nipple.
I felt shocking waves running from my boobs to my stomach. In my 21 yrs of marriage, no one touched my boobs other than my hubby. I felt little dampness in my pussy. He worked professionally on my boobs, then also felt horny, he is nearly half my age and he touched my boobs, I was getting my orgasm, and after a long yrs, I loved his touch secretly, when he was up to finish the scan, I asked him to check one more time to confirm, he looked little surprised and didn't say a word, he again ran his fingers over my boobs and he told me, amma it's fine, I looked every inch of yours, so no need to worry. Talking to me he took the tissues in his hand he wiped the gel he applied on my boobs. He cleaned my whole boobs and finally, he took one tissue and pressed it on my nipple, and said amma the buzz coming out, I let him do it, he slightly twisted my nipples with tissue, and he wiped my buzz I hissed little with pain. He said sorry and told me it was done. Then he asked me to stand in front of the X-ray machine. I went near the machine and stood half naked, when he doing scanning my saree came down below my navel. I didn't adjust yet, he came near to me and asked to place my boobs on the flat surface of the machine. I told him I didn't know how to place it, and he came to my behind and he asked me to lift my hands, then he sent his hands under my arm, and my armpit was covered with hair and sweat. He took my both boobs from the bottom of it. When he took my boobs he came close behind me. I felt a harder thing on my soft ass. He took my boobs and placed them on the machine. He took the x-ray and asked me to dress up. Immediately I pulled my loose saree in front of him. Then I asked him to hand over my blouse to me, it was near the scanning machine. He went and came to me. My petticoat string was a little loose, so I pulled it and corrected it, he came near me, his eyes opened wider and he got a good glimpse of my hairy pussy.
20230629-165644
I shyly turned my back to him, by my petticoat was down below my ass crack. The boy had his day, he looked at my private parts just like that. Then I dressed myself and came out. He told my hubby the result would be available tomorrow. Then we returned to our home. I got buy with house works.
The next day morning my hubby got a call from the boy. When he tries to prepare the result, by mistakenly the computer hanged and the testing is all gone. We have to give another test, that won't be charged. I asked him what to do. He told me he is having important work in the office,
He can't take leave from work. My daughter also had class tests, they were both not able to come with me.
I am somewhat excited to go alone again. My hubby asked me whether I was in pain there or not. I told him, I was feeling too much pain. So he asked me if I could go alone. I showed some hesitation and finally, I said I would go to the lab myself. I asked for the boy's phone number, my husband gave me his number. Then my hubby and daughter went to the office and college respectively. I felt excited and I called the boy. He took the phone and asked who I was, I told him about his call requesting the recheck, and then he amma is it you, when will you come here. I told him I finished work and going to take a shower, and then arrive at 10.30 am. He told me okay and also asked me if Appa also coming with me. I said no, appa has to go to the office. Then I heard happiness in his voice over the phone. He told me to come soon amma. Me also a little excited like a schoolgirl. Then I finished showering and dressing up and went to the lab.
When I reached the lab, no one was there. He let me in the checking room. Let me sit and ask me to remove my blouse. I did not hesitate to remove my pallu and blouse hooks, I undid my blouse and he was surprised to see me without a bra. Then I pulled on my saree and lay again on the testing bed, with only a petticoat. The petticoat slit was a little long and I kept it open wider than normally I wear. It showed him I was not wearing any panty inside.
He pulled the computer table very close to us. He sat on the edge and he took the gel. He applied the gel to my boobs, yesterday he applied the gel with a tube, but today he took gel on his fingers and applied it around my whole boobs. I looked at him, and I couldn't resist my excitement from him, our eyes met each other and I saw the lust in his look. My legs started to tremble when he turned to turn on the computer, I turned my petticoat slit from side to near my pussy, I badly like to show him. He turned toward me and noted my petticoat slit was moved near my pussy. He smiled at me and he was talking like I was doing, where are we living, and other things. I was answering to all. He turned the screen to my side and he explained and showed what the scanner showing, and then he put the scanner down and he took the tissue, and started to clean my boobs. I got up and sat in front of him, he was now between my legs, he came a little closer between my legs and he whipped hard on my boobs. When he wiped my nipples I hissed and told him to wipe smoothly, he asked me amma are you feeling pain here? I said yes. He nibbled my nipples, I vigorously sat in front of him to touch my boobs more than the medical touch.

20230627-053854
He came further close between my thighs and he held my bare shoulders and laid again on the bed. I didn't ask him anything, when I laid myself on the bed, my one leg stuck on him. He took my leg and lay on the bed, when he did that his hand went inside the petticoat, and made it ride up to my knees. He slowly massaged my boobs, shyly I closed my eyes and moaned a little, and showed my permission to him, caressing my both boobs and he stretched himself on my side. My forearm felt his hardness inside the pants. I asked if anyone had come, and he told me nobody would come today.
He took my boobs in each hand and massaged them, he bent over my boobs and kissed them gently around the nipples. His tongue touched my flesh, and he started to lick my boobs, kissed hard on the nipples, and pulled my nipples with his lips-covered teeth. His hand continued rugging my boobs, he went down to my navel. I held his head and my fingers went into his hair and caressed him. He pressed his mouth on my belly button and blew air on my belly, it made a burrrrr sound and I laughed at him and asked what is this child-like, he said Son play with mom, I asked him are playing like this with your mom. Then he told me I love mom, do you like son playing with your boobs. I murmured mmmm yes son, mom needs son now badly. Then he went down to the petticoat slit, he kissed me in the open. He bites me through the slit and licks. I didn't hesitate a minute I opened my petticoat for him. Badly I want my pussy to be handled, it's been 6yrs, and my hubby had sex with me. I nearly forgot the size of his cock. I opened my petticoat slit for the boy, my pubic hair was covered with my pre cum. The drops were on my hair like morning snow dues on the grass. He licked my hair and nibbled with his tongue on my pussy slit. My clit came into his lips. His lips tried to take it inside his mouth. I honked a loud moan and pressed his face on my pussy. He pulled down my petticoat, I lift my ass to him to remove my petticoat from me. He caressed my mound and he rapidly kissed and asked me, Mom, when did appa use this last time, I was in horny and lusty I told him I forgot when he last used it. He asked me " Would you like your son to handle this, I nodded yes with my head, and shyly closed my eyes. He came on my boobs and his hands went inside between my thighs. He rugged my pussy with his fingers, I took my boobs with my fingers and brushed my nipple on his mouth, showing him I like to be sucked. He started to suck my nipple like my child. I folded one leg up and opened my pussy for his fingers.
He asked me to get up and he led me inside, I saw there was a bedroom, I asked him, whose room this was, and he told me, it was his room only. He stood in front of me and he looked at me from top to bottom. I asked why you were fully dressed, while I was naked. He urgently removed his dress and stood naked in front of me. His dick stood stiff and tilted like a crowbar.

20230629-114749
I held his dick in my hand and asked him, do you have any vitamin to grow it bigger. He smiled and asked me amma you like the son's dick. I shyly nodded yes and told him how can I hate this type dick. I kneeled in front of him and he understood and came close to my mouth and pushed his throbbing dick inside my mouth. I took it my mouth full. I held his dick and moved my mouth up and down. He held my head in one hand and he pushed his ass back and forth to push his enormous dick deep inside my pussy. I took my hand from his dick and held his both ass cheeks with my hand, I pushed my face close to his dick and tried to take it fully into my mouth. But I could not take his dick fully, it blocked my breath and I felt it deep inner in my throat, I pulled my mouth out, and my mouth started to water and his dick was fully covered with my saliva. Again I took deep and sucked him little by little, and suddenly he held right my head and pressed me on his dick. I took his full dick for some seconds and pulled out my mouth. I coughed and struggled to take my breath. I spanked his ass with little anger and was disappointed to take his thick dick fully. Then he waited till I became normal and he laid me on the bed. He open my legs and told amma your pussy looks great, it should be worshipped daily. If I am your son, I won't let this lovely pussy wait for a dick. I got excited and moaned, I caressed my pussy lips and open it and showed him and told him, then come and make mummy's pussy happy. Common my boy, come and take your mom.

20230629-115525
He came on me, he took his two fingers and spit on his fingers he kept on my clit, he nudged my clit with those fingers and he enter my pussy with his fingers, he pushed in and out to make my pussy further wet, I asked him to keep his dick inside, he laid his body between my thighs and pushed his thick cock inside my pussy. It went tight and filled around. He kept it for seconds and he positioned himself on me pulled a little and pushed back with force. My hubby never entered my pussy like this, I thought, the boys will be boys, no doubt. He pushed and pulled his dick and he hardly hit my pussy mound and made a thud thud thud sound, I never heard from my hubby. He moved in and out like an express train, his dick caressing all around the inner pussy walls. It was very filled in my pussy. This is my first ever hardest fuck in my life. After some strokes he got down from me, I saw him with a disappointed look, he laid himself on the bed and asked me to climb on him.

20230629-115643
He held his dick up and told me to sit on his dick pointing to my pussy on it. I sat on held the bed with one hand and open my pussy with the other, pointing at his dick I sat on him. His throbbing dick went up inside fully and he asked me to lift and let down my pussy on his dick. I never fucked my hubby. We did it in an orthodox way. He only always fuck me from the top. He never asked me to do this. The boys are too intelligent to seduce the aunties like me. He helped me to lift my ass and he told me to hold my hands on both sides of the bed. I did the same he asked and I swayed up and down on his dick with excitement. I felt his rocketeer like a dick inside my pussy. I madly fucked him with loud sounds like thud thud thud and thud, in some minutes I learn the trick and I madly ride his ridged pole with my pussy. My juice flowed out on his dick and made me easy to move on his dick. Then we busted out our cum and I collapsed in him.
We lay still and breathed heavily and looked into our eyes, smiled, and hugged each other. I kissed him all over his face and said thanks for his cock. Kissed the tip of his cock, I licked our cum from his cock. The mixer of our cum's aroma drives me mad. I licked every drop on his pole and sucked his dick head. Instantly it started to tickle my hand. We saw the time, 3 hours gone, without knowing, I told him I had to return home. I asked him to take an x-ray. He let me naked in front of the X-ray machine and took another X-ray. Then he asked me to take a bath, we went to the toilet. He opened the shower and kept me under it.

20230629-115902
He pushed me under the shower wall and crushed my boobs, my itching pain turned into pleasure with his hands, and he rugged it like a stress ball. The more he rugged on my boobs the best I felt pleasure on my boobs. His stiffen dick tries to go through my thighs. He asked me to open my legs for him. I did the same he asked, pleasuring my boo with one hand and holding his dick with another hand, he rubbed the tip in my pussy slit. He nudged my clit with his dick, I moaned loudly and lift my toes and open my pussy to his dick level. He slid back a little and he entered inside me from bottom to upward. He opened the shower and he fucked my pussy in the shower by lowering his dick under my pussy upward. I hold his shoulders and let him enjoy my pussy madly. He held and twisted hard on my boobs and he stroked his dick in my pussy upward and busted in me. He slid himself in me and stood still with me showering. We bathed together and came out, dressed up and I returned to my home. Never saw him again. My hubby went and took the results and came.

Last edited:

Thakur

Alag intro chahiye kya ?
Prime
Amazing stories you have bro :yourock:
Top notch experience :hot:

• Love
Reactions: RAVI_K_RAJ

RAVI_K_RAJ

Supreme
 ENCOUNTER. NO: 4.
 My name is Kalyani, age 35, well build 38-32-40. Housewife, my hubby Ravi 37yrs old, working in an MNC company. We were happy and living our life. Our long-term dream was to have a house of our own. We are living in a rented house now. We planned and bought a flat in a layout. It is situated in a remote area
Most of the flats were empty and covered with trees and bushes. Some of them build houses and lived there. Near our flat, no one builds a house. Our flat was covered with trees from all sides.
last year we started the building work. We did an agreement with a Mason, his name Abhi, from Andhra, his wife also worked along with him, he had a group of people stay next to our flat, by making a temporary shed-like house. The main superstructure works were finished, and they started the plastering work. My hubby has to go to the head office for three months, and he asked me, can I manage the building work in his absence. I told him not to worry, I will manage the work. It's almost one month since supervising the house construction work. It was the month of March. The workers are all from Andhra, they were returned to their hometown to celebrate the Ugadi festival. But Abhi and his wife Saradha both stayed here. I asked him why they are not going, and he told me, they don't do any festival this year because his father died. Until they complete a year only they will celebrate the festivals. Then they did their work regularly. One day morning he called me and told today they were not working. I told them ok. I was busy doing my house works and suddenly I received a call from the sand supplier. When delivery is done, he wanted some cash. He asked me to come over 3pm. I finished my works and I got bored to watch tv. So I decided to go to the flat little early and passing time with Abhi and saradha. I packed lunch for me and I had extra food, so packed it for abhi and saradha. I didn't told them. I thought I will reach out before lunch time, so I will had with them. I reached 12 noon at our flat. I went straight to their shed, it was empty. I went inside construction building and climbed to first floor. We only fixed the window frames, so all side the building was open. I was looking for abhi and saradha , no sign of them inside the building.
I looked all the side of our building I a moment in our back side of the building. There I got surprised to see both of them.

20230702-143612
There saradha was sitting near the damaged wall on the other flat, I clearly saw her blouse was open under her pallu. Her saree and petticoat was tucked above her waist, Abhi sitting near her, and his fingers I assumed well inside her pussy and he lingering her. I never saw a live sex before, that also in a open place like this. Abhi's another hand inside her pallu crushing her boobs, I imagined. The show of their action made me horny, I hide myself behind the walls, and watch them. He fingers her pussy for a while and he told her something, she got up and she pulled her saree with petticoat up on her waist. I clearly see one side of her round black ass and Abhi came behind her. He pulled his pants down and he took his dick and let it hang out, it seems like a heavy black drilling bit. It was bouncing up and down from his between his thighs. He put his hand between her legs, he adjusted her legs and let her bend in front and he rubbed between her legs, then he took his dick in his hands he spit his alive on his dick and he spread it over the dick head. Then he positioned himself behind her and pushed his dick inside her pussy

20230702-143019
She held her knees and widened her legs and bent forward for him. After pushing his dick in her pussy, he held her naked ass from both side and he pulled his dick from her pussy and pushed back inside her. He gave heavier strokes in her pussy with his dick. My hand unknowingly went to my pussy. I crushed my pussy with my hand and watched the open area sex, which I never did, I made me crazy horny bitch. I saw Abhi's black dick fucking harder inside her pussy. He moved like a machine and he cummed inside her in a while. She pissed there in that position and she wiped her pussy with her petticoat and they both returned to their shed.
After they went inside I came down, my panty felt wet and it spread all over my panty.
Then I called them like I just reached in front of their shed. They hurriedly open the shed door. I told them about the delivery, and I also told them I brought lunch with me for them. Then saradha told me, she have to take bath. I told her to take a bath and come. Abhi bring an old chair from the shed, he put it below the tree and asked me to sit. Saradha
went near our building, where they regularly taking bath. She removed her saree and blouse, she pulled her petticoat on her boobs and started to take bath.
I was sitting and watching her bath, Abhi also sitting near me, I was keenly watching saradha's assets, her boobs were bigger and her thighs were fleshy.

20230702-142901
I looked at him. His hand was between his legs, pressing himself on his dick. Abhi didn't saw, I am watching him also. He slowly caressing between his thighs he looking his wife. Suddenly he saw me and hurriedly took his hand from his dick. I directly asked him, why you don't use your shed, why in open. He didn't understand what I am asking. He confusingly looked at me and asked what is it madam, I don't understand. I told him I saw you both there near the tree, why you both doing it outside. Now he understood what I am asking. He shyly told me sometimes saradha wants to do it in the open place.
I said ohhh she likes it in open, then you are doing so hard, don't it hurt her. He said no madam she wants in that way. Some time I can't give her what she wanted.
Abhi, looked at his wife, she was still in bathing, then turned towards me, and shyly asked when did you came madam. I told him I came when you both sitting near the wall and started.
He asked me if I saw all of it. I told him I saw all of it and told him, you are doing so faster than my hubby. He smiled at me, his face glowed like a light when I compared with my husband. He hesitantly asked me, why madam your hubby won't do that fast?
I told him he do smoothly, not like you, and asked him further why you won't do slowly with saradha? He told me some times we don't have privacy to do slow, so we make it hard to get quick satisfaction. It become habit of us. You people will do in AC rooms, privately and then you can do all the day.
I felt moisture in my pussy inside panty by talking sex with him. I didn't dare to spoke like this with any body. It gave me a new type of pleasure. I don't know how I dared to spoke these things with the working class man, but I wanted to talk more with him. So I continue to talk with him.
If you get AC room then will you do it slowly? He said how can I offer a AC room madam, but if I get one I will do it for full day. I asked him, for full day how many time your tool can stand for that.
He didn't under stand my question. He confused and asked me, what tool? I showed my eyes on his dick, then he understand and said ohh , madam that's not tool, it's my sunni. Suddenly hearing the words sunni gave a wave of pleasure inside me. I liked his raw language. Then he said my sunni will give pleasure all the day.
I shyly looked at him and I just murmured mmm, your sunni will give pleasure all the day, saradha is lucky. When our talk getting hot, saradha finished the bath and came. She came in her wet petticoat and, she looked her husband and asked him what are you talking, I heard all, is this the way to talk with madam, telling with her sunni and all.
I told her, saradha it's ok, anyway we also call it sunni only no. She shyly if you have no problem to speak like that, then it's ok. She went inside dried herself and dressed in front of us. Abhi was looking at me while I watched her dressing, I unknowingly told him, your wife having bigger size than me. He asked me what, I told him your wife's boobs and ass is bigger than me. He told me, yes madam she having bigger than you but not sexy like yours. I turned over him and asked him, you think I am sexier than your wife. He told me, I never saw woman in white skin. It looks so sexy. When you walking in the working area your ass bouncing to get my attention, and I my sunni lifting instantly. I laughed at him, and told to be careful about that, otherwise I will cut your sunni and throw it out. When I told him he was daringly pressed his dick in front of me. Saradha came to us, asked what are we laughing at, I told her about what we talked, then she also joined with us and told me, no akka I have only one, if you cut his sunni, I have to come to your house and I will take your husbands sunni. I slapped her on shoulder and asked them to have lunch with me. We went inside the room. I sat on the floor and Abhi sat opposite to me. Saradha took their plates and mine cleaned and served the food. We all took out lunch, saradha took plates and went to clean. Abhi still sitting in front of me and he was continuously looked at me. When I got up, I let my petticoat open widely

20230703-151255
Abhi's eyes and mouth opened wider with surprise, I sat myself little while and hearing foot step of saradha, I got up and went to wash my hands.
Then the delivery van came, I took the delivery and settled the amount and saying good bye, I returned to my home.
After reached the home, I rethink about what happened in the flat. When thinking of them and, my conversation with Abhi made me horny. Meantime my hubby called me on the phone, I talked to him and I diverted my mind from them. I prepared my dinner and eat. After eating my dinner I went to the bed. Then again my mind was went to the incidents and conversations. I felt hot on my pussy. Then my mind went crooked, and thought what if I was in the place in the place of saradha. I can have that hard fucker in my koothi. My pussy started to melt inside. I pulled my skirt with my pants down and stayed with my string top. I took my boobs out of my top,

20230703-153837
started to caressing my self and I pressed my fingers on my pussy rugged roughly, I imagining the Abhi fucking my hot pussy masturbated in the bed, when I was getting my orgasm I unknowingly called his name and busted my cum in the bed. I took my skirt and cleaned myself came out, the saree I worn in the afternoon laid on the chair. Looking that saree , my mind thought some naughty idea, I pulled my string top and I took my saree just covered my boobs and my pussy. I took my phone and recorded a video of mine,

20230630-221007
After recording the video with out my face, I wanted to test Abhi, whether he identifying me or not. I sent to his WhatsApp number from my private number. I closed the phone and looking on the screen I waited for half an hour, then I saw the notification from Abhi. I eagerly opened and saw the message, I was happy, he sent me a close up shot of his sunni video.

20230703-160704
To be continued in 2nd part.........