• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Incest Transformation of Shy and Innocent Mom

UPDATE SIX

Ohh!! my god jaamuna came from the market we are just finished our sucking ! both in nude me in only bra & panties my som stark naked with semi hard cock i ran into bath room throwing towel at him asking him to clean. my son cleaned his cock putting his clothes in hurry went down i washed my cum filled mouth cleaning my face came out of bath room putting new sleeve less chudidar giving touch up to my make up looking again in mirror combing my hair came out of room walking down stairs asking jaamuna what are all she brought from the market jaamuna said she brought all the stuffs saying sorry for the late because of the breakdown of our car

koyi baat nahin jaamuna it's ok saying i looked at my son who sitting in drawing room watching tv like a innocent boy!& smiled naughtyly hai na beta !

ha maa! if jaamuna bai coming little late it is aur good na maa! smiling in same naughty line

chote maalkin aap ghar pe aaj! lagta hai aap ko maalkin ko seva karne ke liye rukhi hogi jaamuna said innocently

ha jaamuna bai mai iske liye rukhi hu lekhin maa ne mokha nahin diye sirf un hone meri seva ki hai na maa he smiled wickedly

ha chote maalkin bahut achi maa hu har samay aapki dekh pal karti hu wo aur aap ko kuushi rakhne ke liye unhone poori har samay tayyar raha ti hai she said in all that pure innosence

chal kaarthik you are too naughty i said throwing a lover's smile asked jaamuna for break fast she served dosa idli vada to me in saperate plate i told her to take them to my bed room telling i will eat there only! she took plates to bed room i tied my hair with sexy clip followed her swinging my sexy ass i know my son kaarthik will follow me yes he is just behind me looking at my swinging ass hungarly even h pinched it once now we are in room i asked jaamuna to bring coffee looking at my son if he want any food he said he already ate but he want to talk some thing about arrangements for anju's marriage bul shit!nothing talking only fucking! yes he wants to fuck his mom! that' me
jamunaa brought coffee along with another dosa for my son we sat on sofa talikng some thing giving pose for her like we disgussing some thing she kept everything asked weather i am coming to kitchen or she should prepare lunch her self i told her i would like to take rest so she can prepare all her self! my son asked her not to disturb us for a moment saying ok she went out my son locked the door came near me looking deeply in my eyes ohhh no! that penentrating eyes really killing me i smiled open my arms hugged him we kissed very passionatly beta! i am hungry shall we eat i said ohh! maa i am sorry but can you sit on my lap i want to feed my lovely mom to day he asked ohhhh betaaa! saying i sat on his lap he started to feed me my memory went back! when he was child i use to feed him on my lap showing him moon or moving vehicles now the very same child making me to sit on his lap feeding me! this made me little emotainal i too started feed him we are feeding each other some times kissing he cutting jokes make me kaugh ohh it is truly romantic my hubby never done this he is not ramantic but he is very caring but my son not only caring but romantic! my soft bums on his lap made his monster to raise once again ! ohh that cock rubbing my bums!i sat exactly putting my legs on either side my back on his chest my bums right on that little basterd! ohh he pushing his cock in the crack of my ass with the clothes on it ohhhhhh i looked back he smiled & kissed me we enjoying every bit of what we doing our eating finished my son washed my hands in the table with out allowing me to get up washed his hands also keep the plate on the tipoy poured coffee in one glass we both sipping from the same when i am sipping he hold the glass when he sipping i hold it at that time his boyh hands caressing my ever ready boobs! ohh this is the best break fast i ever had also the coffee! suddenly my son asked me to get down from his lap i puzzeled but got up he took a towel put it on his shoulder make it to cover his hardon smiled at me naughtyly went out of the room ohh i hate him ! i too correct my dress called jaamuna to take the plates she came& took i too moved out of the room along with her my son climbing the stairs looking i am getting down asked me to come with him a packet was in his hand! i followed him we came to bed room he bolted it maa! do you remember this packet my son asked with big smile on his face ohhhh yes it is the packet which he bought from the cosmetic show room i know what it contains ohh i am so embrassed! my son came near me maa! i want to apply these things please allow me to undress you saying he started undress me this is not new he already made stark naked 2 hours back that time my saree this time my chudi! he pulled all the clothes even bra & panties with out living a single thread on me made me to lay on the bed ohh what a naughty son i got i smiled at him not covered my pussy or boobs i know it is no use!he opened packet brought those 2 creams out1 taking the 1 pored little on his palm little on my boobs started massage in circular motion covering entire booby area more on my nipples & aurola! yess it is magic cream it made my boobs more stiff & hard he massaged for 10 minutes ohhh i hold my pillow hard with my both hands biting my lips so hard feeling the joy of my boobs massage in my own son's hands ohh! he concentrated so hard giving every thing of him in to massage make his mom sooo hornyyyy but never show his horny ness that' my son ! that's my kaarthik this made me more proud of my son! he smiled at me i hold his head leaving pillow kissed hardly on his lips bite it! with sexite!ohhh! you sexyyy mom! it's paining but welcome pain saying he also bite my soft sexy lips for me it is enjoyable pain! mom! be ready for more action saying he took another bottle ask me to open my thighes as wider as i can! yes i follow his instruction streched my legs thighes as wide as i can! this made my pussy to strech wide my son karthik kneeling between my wide opened legs sitting now very near to pussy looking every inch of his mother's pussytook the cream little applied softly on my pussy lips ohhh what a sexy touch he is massaging the my pussy lips so well my son took little more streched my pussy with his fingers insert his cream coated finger deeo in side my pussy ohhhhh i cried with joy! but my son so concentrated on his job he never looking any thing other than his mother's streched pussy he massaged every bit of my pussy every bit of inner wall of my pussy now another finger coated with that cream he fingered my pussy so well as deep as possible! ohh god i felt my pussy muscels tightining yes it is really magic cream no need to say my pussy flooded with love juice giving me more orgasams thanxxx for hard handy work of my beloved son! he decide to make his mom like a 18 years old unfucked aurat (woman)he took special care for my clitorse now he left me! i looked at his tent that monster cock of my son ready for action ohh this boy already ejaculate his sperms twice with in 2 hours still ready for another round ohh i bore a real hunk! i felt so proud of myself now he removed his clothes with in a minute smiling at his already stark naked mother who lying on bed for her son! ohhh his cock is ever ready but now for real action! all of sudden my hubby's face came in my mind ! also guiltiness well even moral responsibility of a mother! ohhh but my erotic romantic sex side of mind conquered every other things came in mind made me more horny for more kinky action yes for what all this i am doing only for happiness of my child! also i don't want to loose him for any milfs i know he is so fond of them! if he want let him fuck his own milf that is his own mom! maa! maa! what are you thinking where are you i am asking you are not answering my son whispered in my ear licking my ear lobe! ohh ! beta! nothing what you asked i said enjoying his licking of my ear lobe maa! you want me wear rubber or direct skin to skin he said i didn't understood i gave him puzzeled look asked what he talking about he laughed & said in my ears maa! my sexy maa! rubber means condom!you want me wear it or with out it! ohhhh this answer made me feel so shyyyyyyy i can't able to answer him i turn my head other side with lot shy!!! laughing myself maa! oh! maa! he carressigly asked me! i turned towards him brought his head near whispered in his eagarly waiting ear that i want to feel him with out any thing skin to skin! his face glowed in joyyyy he streched his mouth ear to ear kissed me deep if jaamuna not in house he may shout like anything thanxxx my sexyyy you understand your son's wish so well i also wanted the same yes skin to skin! aakhir maa! kiski hai meri hai na! he came my wide opened legs!

my son kaarthik made my legs wide open sat between my thighes looked at wide opened my love juice oozing pussy his birth place! from which he came to existence & put his legs on this earth with out twinkling his eyes ohhhhhhhh! i can't hold longer want to feel my son's rock hard huge cock in me ! deeeep in me!

maa! your pussy so beautiful ohh it is too sexyy wowww these pussy lips look like rose petals so smooth so small opening even at this age so perfect shaped i love you maa! saying he took his cock in one hand rubbing the tip of his cock on my erected clits ohhhhhhhh high voltage sex current paassing woooo he opened my cunt lips with his other hand give push that hard cock placing perfectly opened his own mom's cunt!haaaaa! my son pushed his cock harder ohhhhh this is only 2 cock which entered my cunt ohhhh god at last my own son fucking me! the very thought itself made me cum!much before any strokes! yes! yes! ohhhhhh! maa! you are so tight wowwww i feeling like i am fucking virgin ! he said haaa! maa! saying he pushed his hard & huge cock deep ohh i too feel it his huge cock streched my pussy to its limits the inner wall of my pussy feeling the pressure ohhh his front portion touched my womb! yes it is perfectly fitted like perfect nut& bolt no place for any thing air tight! ohhhh maaaa your cunt holding my cock like wrinch i am in heaven ! saying he pressed my boobs with both hands looking deeply in my eyes ohhh i can't look in to his eyes! i felt so shyy due to shyness i turned my head other side ohh! my love maa! look look at me! whispiring in my ears he hold my heaad in his hand kissed my juicy lips he locked my two lips! one with his lips other with his huge cock! ohhh tell me how do feel now ,is your son good! i cant opened my mouth but my head said yess!i rubbed my hands on his back ohhhh maaaa! saying he brought his cock back up to the tip of my pussy again pushed it deep ohhh he start fucking his shy & innocent maa! on the same bed his father fucking fucking! now he slowly giving in& out pushes for which i too gave full co op when he pushing back i raised my waist up when he pushing back i putting my waist back on bed ohhhhh ! it is perfect rhythem which one can get by lot of practice but we maa beta got it in our first fucking it self we are really made for each other my son now increased his speed like changing gears yes he is pefectly driving his mom's cunt car so perfectly like profesional formula 1 driver my cunt enjoying the fucking of my own son very much even though our fucking is unholy!!! never accept by the society but the thought of guiltiness or any thing never came! even in my mind also i am god feared more tradational (even today i can't find answer for it )our bodies enjoying very strong fuck my son kaarthik giving me very strong deep strokes also faast ones ohhh i don't no how many times i came but keep on cumming i lost the counts he no sign of cumming he fucking his mom so perfectly his cock feeling my motherly cunt much much kissing fondling ohh we are in heaven not in our home! for every fucking stroke my anklets in legs bangles in hand giving back ground sex music so well ours is ac bed room also sound proof so no worries enjoying un holy fucking union of mom son the ac also not able to prevent our sweating ohh my son so strong in sex he handling his horny mom so well giving her very much happy! only sex thoughts running her mind nothing else i looked at our union his cock coming going so perfectly in my cunt ohh that cock of my son so soaked with my cum juice it is shining so brightly even in dim light! me his maa looking so hungarly at our union i dont want to end our fucking yes god prolong it please ! suddenly my son stopped fucking me i looked at him with anger. he smiled maa! dont worry i will ffuck you still you ask me to stop saying maa! let we try doggy i didn't understood!
my son laughed at my puzzeled look & said ohh ! maa! doggy means fucking from behind i am afraid i thought he going to fuck my virgin ass!yes i never got fucked there! i affraid my well lubricated aching by hard& huge cock of him if he fucks my tiny opening of my ass ohh god that bastered cock of my son will defenetly tore my ass hole. no! beta i never fucked there your's is huge please don't fuck there beta! i told in low voice he laughed & said no! no! maa i am going to fuck your ass! i too nervouse to answer my son burst in to laugh said mom! for that plenty of time there i am going to fuck your sweet pussy from back i too laughed hit on his hear playfully now he made me bend stand on four limbs like a dog he raised my ass little up came in front of me with grin ask me to suck our pre cum soaked monster cock o obliged suck my son's cock for a while add my saliva to it he go back positioned his hard cock before entering my pussy sucked it for a minute applied his saliva ohhhh i bit my lips sexperiancing the joy my offspring giving!now he is on mission ! mission to fuck his horny mother! like a well trained sex commondo he start push that hard huge gun (cock)right in target ohhhhhhhhh god i felt so good holding my waist with his strong hands fucking my sweet tight pussy mersilessly for his banging my whole body shaking i tightly hold edge of the our teakwood cot for grip enjoying the pleasure my son giving ohhhh this is heaven his abdomen punching strongly my ass bums his perfectly fitted cock punching my pussy ohhhhh kaarthik betaaa you are so sweet beta fuck maaaaaa please fuck your mummy betaa i shouted with joy! haaaaa! maaaamy darlingggg ohhh maa your cunt is so gooood my birth place is soo goood ohhh mom my sweet mom i want you fuck you day& night yessss yesss saying he increased his speed his rock hard fucking my motherly cunt like piston now the room filled with our sex union's sound along with my bangles anklets the mounnningggg of bothh ohhhhh the entire situation is only sex sex & fuck!he slowed his hard fucking strokes bit asked me to give strokes now i started push my cunt backward forward literaly i am fucking him my son bend forward on me licked my earlobe turning my head kissed my lips pinching my nipples hard giving hard massage to my boobs ohhh he taken every part of his mom's body in control even her mind & soul! that's my son it is more than half hour since we start our fucking! i am so tired & said beta! your mom fully tired now please stop! he grinned taken driving seat hold my waist fucking me with rocket speed ohhhhhhhhhhh kaarthikkkk myy son at last his heavy cum filled baals ready for 3 time explosions ohhhhhhh maaaaaa my darlinggg i am cummmmminggggggg saying he ejuculateeeeeeee his strong thick moreeee baby making loe juice inside my pusssyyyyy i to cum along with him my cum juice sprayed on his cock in my pussy ohhhh his love juice ejaculate right in side my womb ohh god my own son filled me! he collapsed i toooo! we both holding locking each other! banged on bed with thag sound we are soo sexaustatedddddddd. ohhhh we both drained our love juices my son exploded like a bomb in my pussy soo much juice wow my pussy over flowing filling every thing in side especially womb! he filled the womb where he took shape 23 years back now the circle is complete! i am so proud of him he opened me to sex satisfied his own mom beyond the limit i looked in his eye kissed his fore head motherly kiss also kissed his hard lips but not mother's! we took rest for few minutes carresing each other fondling our sex parts i took extra care for his cum soaked cock which is limp he also took extra care of his mother's cum filled pussy ohh we don't have time anymoment jaamuna will come! it is already 2 we started our game from past 2 hours! beta! it is alredy 2 utonaa we have to clean get ready to go out of room i said in my loving voice

माँ! कृपया हम एक और 1 घंटे के लिए ऐसे ही रहें, अपने छोटे से कमीने को फिर से देखें अपनी सेक्सी बिल्ली मुझे एक और दौर के लिए अनुमति दें ओह मेरी सेक्सी डार्लिंग माँ उसने कहा मेरी बिल्ली को सहलाते हुए मुझे मुंह में गहरा चुंबन

ढेर सारे सेक्स के साथ अपडेट पोस्ट किया जाता है। कुल अनाचार का अगला भाग शीघ्र ही आएगा। आनंद लें और कहानी पर अपनी प्रतिक्रिया दें क्योंकि यह अधिक से अधिक सेक्सी अपडेट के लिए प्रोत्साहित करेगा।

Clipmaster99

50,000+ Pictures; 50,000+ LIKES; 50,000+ Comments
Supreme
I am starting my second Story. This is though incest story yet flavour of Adultery will also be there. So enjoy the first Update soon.
Tinkuram,

Fair effort. But please look at the layout of other well written stories in English. Your paragraphs are too long, which makes it difficult to read. The pronoun "I" should always be in CAPITALS. The art of a good story writing is the presentation. Write your story in Word and then use a tool to check grammatical mistakes and use Capitals where required. (I cannot mention any tools here, but there are many free tools available on the Net).

All the Best.

Rahul Raj

This story was in xossip.I have read it and it was longer than this one.If u have any link to complete story please be kind enough and provide it please