• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery Tinder date with busty mature lady

Lord Saint

Divine
Hi, Abhi here. I'm 26, Working in Bangalore.
The story you are going to read is 100% true, which happened almost 2 years ago.

Jumping to the story,
I created a fake profile on tinder just for hookups as my sex life with my Gf was almost non existent since she was from a very orthodox background.

So after a week of swiping right on every girl, I got matched with a girl named priya. She didn't have a picture on her profile, so I messaged her first saying that I'm interested only in hooking up, and also attached the link to my Instagram profile. Told her to reply only if she is interested so that we can proceed ahead.
She replied back saying that she was also looking for the same, and I was happy to hear., I asked for her pics, and she put a condition that she would send it on a condition that she is mostly interested in oral sex only, and fucking will be depending upon the circumstances, I agreed to her. She sent me her Instagram profile and I was happy when I opened it. To tell about her, she was very much curvy and busty ( I don't prefer ladies who are just skinny, I like them to be chubby). After checking the profile, I replied that she is exactly the type of women I love to spend my time in bed with. She was happy to hear it. We exchanged numbers are moved our conversation to whatsapp, she described herself to be 28 years old and a figure of 36C-34-42. We decided to meet the coming weekend at a pub and take things forward from there. We didn't talk much as she preferred it more face to face.

Days passed by quick, the weekend arrived. I dressed up well, and left for the pub. We reached there almost at the same time., I was full of smiles and eyes twinkled when I saw her, she was wearing just one piece dress which was hugging her body tightly and every one could see her curves (I actually got a hard-on seeing her). We greeted eachother and went in inside. We both had a beer, and were talking about our interests, likes and dislikes. And also ordered our food. While eating, she told me whether I was ok with just the oral sex and I assured her that I enjoy it more then fucking as it's fun and satisfying. So it was decided to go to her flat.., we booked a cab and started our journey. Throughout the journey I had a hard on which she had already seen and was teasing me by touching it every now and then., We reached her apartments and quickly went towards her flat. We were alone inside the lift I wanted to grab her right there and kiss her but she warned that there were cameras. We reached her door, and opened it. As soon as we got in, I pushed her against the closing door, and started kissing her. She too co-operated and we were sucking and biting each others upper and lower lips alternatively. I bolted the door, and then moved my hands to her boobs and was feeling them over her dress. As she was wearing a shoulder less dress, I pulled down her dress which made her boobs popped out, and was happy that she didn't wear any bra underneath., I was crushing them with my hands while she had one hand holding my head pulling me closer to her and the other hand caressing my dick from above the pant.. After several minutes of kissing and feeling eachother we broke the kiss. I held her in my arms and looked at eachother, our lips had already turned red because of the bites while kissing, and all her lipstick was spread around her face., Our eyes were filled with lust and ready to devour eachother..

We decided to move to the bedroom and continue further.., she held my hand, and led me towards the bedroom. We decided to have a bath to freshen ourselves. She threw a towel at me telling me to go first., I completely undressed infront of her and showing my hard-on to her. I wrapped the towel around my waist and went to bath. I didn't invite her to join me but I kept the door open so that she could see me.

I went in, removed my towel n inners and stood under the shower with my dick in all its glory. I was stroking it and keeping it hard during the bath....

Lord Saint

Divine
Priya was enjoying this view by sitting at the corner of the bed. As I was about to finish, she walked in to the bathroom all naked., Her heavy boobs swaying right n left on her every step.

The sight of her jiggling tits was amazing, and my dick got more hard while seeing her.., she stepped in to the shower pushing me to the side with her body., I just moved easily without much restraint while looking in to her eyes.., I bent down a little and kissed her lips for few seconds while i held the back of her neck., I broke the kiss, and smacked my lips and said she tasted very good. She handed me the soap and asked me to apply it and give her a nice bath. I was more then happy to do it. I was feeling and touching every inch of her skin while I applied soap and she was just stroking my dick with her soapy hands... Once I finished soaping her, I moved behind her and adjusted my dick between her ass cheeks.., and then I completely concentrated on her big boobs, squeezing, twisting and even pulling her boobs by holding just her nipples, and after a while I moved one of my hand to her pussy and gave a nice rub and fingered a little... After a while we cleaned off from the soap completely under the shower and moved to the bed without even drying ourselves properly..

As soon as we were on the bed, she pulled me towards her and gave a liplock completely pulling me towards her while stroking me with other end. I moved my hands to her tits and was just squeezing and playing with her nipples.., and when I moved my hands to her pussy she was already leaking with her pussy juices.., and when I just touched her on her clit she just shivered and bit my lips hard as if she just had a orgasm. I continued playing with her clit with my forefinger and moved my middle finger to her pussy and inserted a little, she was too wet and hott on the insides of her pussy. I fingered her pussy a little

I broke the kiss, and said let me give u some pleasure., And removed my finger from her pussy and made her lick her own juices. I moved out of the bed n pulled her to the end of the bed, I held her legs and spread them so that I can have a good look of her pussy., Her pussy was glistening because of her own juices.. I winked at her, placed her legs across my shoulders and got down on my knees, without a second thought started licking her pussy.. and she started Moaning... And man... she was a loud moaner.. she held my hair and pushed me more towards her pussy... I was rubbing her clit with my thumb while I licked her., I used my tongue to spread her pussy lips and lick her insides simultaneously.... After a while I slowly inserted one finger and started fingering while licking.. after a few minutes she stopped me to stop as she was near to orgasm and she didn't want to have it now itself and wanted to enjoy more...

She then asked me to get back on the bed n then started stroking my dick..., My dick was already hard and oozing pre-cum.. She touched the head of my dick with her finger tips, n collected the pre cum in her fingers ... She said that she liked how sticky n stretchy it is and licked her fingers clean with her tongue and said she always loved it's taste...

She continued stroking and then bent down and in a single swing of her head, took the entire dick in her mouth.., I could feel my dick hitting her at the back of her throat., She did it continued moving her head up and down my dick while continuously stroking my dick with one hand and using the other hand to play with the balls.. after a while she even sucked my balls..., The warmth feeling of her mouth and tongue around my balls almost got me close to cumming, but I somehow controlled... I stopped her from sucking me.. and we took a small break and had some water.., she came in my arms while I rested against the back of the bed. She adjusted herself between mh legs and sat down...

I then moved her hairs to one side of her neck,, bent down and started kissing ger neck while I moved both my hands along her waist to her chest and grabbed her boobs...

Lord Saint

Divine
And was just concentrating on twisting, pinching and pulling her nipples..

Then I slowly moved my hand to her pussy and started rubbing her pussy in circular motion without even inserting my fingers... she again started moaning loudly. Her moans were erotic and my dick which was pressed against her back was completely hard and twitching. She felt it and moved her hand behind and slowly started stroking it again. This continued for few minutes and we changed positions.

I laid down on the bed, and ask her to sit on my face., And without any hesitation she sat down right at my mouth.., the smell of her pussy mixed with the aroma of her juices was erotic. I just spread her fat pussy lips to the side and started using my tongue on the insides of her pussy.., and with this she again started moaning.., to control her moaning, we decided to do the 69 pose.., I let her to be In control by taking her over me.., I was between her legs sucking her pussy and she was on top of me sucking my dick... And teasing the tip of the cock with her tongue...

I spread her pussy lips further more with my fingers and started finger fucking her vigorously from the beginning itself even while licking, which made her to take the dick out of the mouth and moan harder, she lost control and squirted all over my face... She said she was sorry extremely sorry for it as it happened the first time for her.. I replied back saying to relax and I enjoyed it. To make up for it, she started sucking my cock more vigorously and all deep throated it.. and to distract myself from cumming quickly, I started sucking her again...,but it was no use.. within few minutes, I was about to cum.., and I told her the same.. so she moved out for the 69 position and got down between my legs and started sucking and stroking once again but this time she was maintaining the eye contact.., it was more erotic and I was about to cum.. she continued sucking, and just when my dick started pulsating she realised that I was cumming and took the dick out of her mouth and positioned it over her big tits and I cummed all over her tits.., she had a wide smile around her face when she saw me cumming..,

She crashed down on the bed with cum all over her tits, and still continued to stroke my dick until it turned limp and all the cum was drained out.. we laid down n relaxed for a while and then got up and headed to the shower together.., I helped her clean once again.. back in the mind I knew that I had to make her orgasm.., so after cleaning her., I bent down n started sucking her tits, bcz of all the teasing and pulling, her nipples had become red and more sensitive.., I started to tease her by just flicking her nipples with my tongue which made her gasp for air.., we moved back to the bedroom.., and I made ger sit sideways so that I could finger her and suck/kiss her at a time.., initially I inserted only one finger and started fingering her slowly while being in liplock to control her moans, and gradually increased speed and used 2 fingers... I had placed my arm behind her back to support.., n now I moved it to her front and had grabbed her boobs.. she started to bit my lips harder.. I broke the kiss and let her moan load... And I quickly inserted 3 fingers and started sucking just her nipples, her nipples had become more sensitive which made her more hornier and within few minutes.., she started shaking wildly for more then a minute in my arms and had a big orgasm, and collapsed back in my arms after completely loosing her senses and I let her enjoy the movement and held her across the waist and made her lean across my chest and take rest..

She gained her conscientious after 5-10 minutes and had a big smile on her face, but she had lost all her energy.. I made her lie back down on the bed, and went between her meaty thighs and started sucking all her orgasmic juices from her pussy.., and came above to her face and she gladly accepted it and I made her taste her own juices while we lip locked for few minutes. Since she was all tired, we just slept of while cuddling..

Reactions: Hell Strom

Lord Saint

Divine
When I woke up the next morning she had already waken upand sitting beside me naked with tea cup in her hand, there was no blanket on top of me, and she was sitting just near my thighs.., I had already got a morning hard-on and was standing tall, she was just admiring it.. seeing that I had woke up she handed over me the cup of tea , and she bent down and started sucking me with all energy... I just sat comfortably so that I could both enjoy my morning tea and a Bj... As soon as I was done with tea, I held her hairs and pulled her above to take her mouth out of my dick, my dick was shining bcz of her saliva, and her face was covered in the same.., I pulled her close to me and wiped her face of the saliva with my hand and started kissing her.., we enjoyed a good long kiss, and broke it to get freshen up and have a bath..., We enjoyed the bath together again, and had our breakfast too., I was determined to give her another orgasm before we departed.., so after breakfast I carried her to the bedroom and started finger fucking her while licking and teasing her pussy as wild as I could.., and after 10-15 minutes of hard work she had a big orgasm and squirted a lot which made the bed wet... I let her relax after that n I got washed up clean., And started getting ready to leave... By that time she also had recovered herself from the orgasm and got up from the bed and hugged me., She was still naked and I wad completely dressed up now.., she wraped a towel around which barely covered her and led me to the door while thanking me for the wonderful time... we hugged and kissed eachother for the final time. I came out thinking it was the last time I could see her with no hope of meeting again...

But things didn't go that way., She reached back at me after 2 months again, hoping that we could meet, but this time at a hotel.., we did meet again and had two days of complete fun., I even fucked her nice.., and released my cum inside her...
We met only a few times after this until she got engaged and is happily married now.,

Hope you enjoyed the story.. Happy Reading... Please do give the feedback

Yug Purush

सादा जीवन, तुच्छ विचार
Staff member
:laughing: :laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: Bhagwaan 316