• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thnaks XF : Alvida

Indian Princess

The BDSM Queen
Staff member
That how story contest system works. Most of the people think they are way above than others but in reality they are not. I am not pointing out anybody.

Even before the contest was organised I suggested to drop the idea of SC as it will cause unwanted controversies.
If I may...

Stories contests are actually a good thing to encourage writers but the grading of each and every story was unnecessary and a bad move.

Just declare top 3 and be done with it. Every writer is emotional about their stories, after all it takes all the time and effort. It may be bad, but there was no need to point it out brutally. If you want to have more writers on the forum, that is.

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
If I may...

Stories contests are actually a good thing to encourage writers but the grading of each and every story was unnecessary and a bad move.

Just declare top 3 and be done with it. Every writer is emotional about their stories, after all it takes all the time and effort. It may be bad, but there was no need to point it out brutally. If you want to have more writers on the forum, that is.
Thats a good idea. Showing points publicly was a bad move, i agree on that.

Reactions: Aakash.

Chanakya20

Email: sardardi@pm.me
I am not the one who decides what contests are to he organised. So i cant answer that
Your fellow Moderator and CM is unable to answer those. All he can revert back is with 'ok bhai'

Atleast he should be responsible and reply.
What good is a CM if he can't reply to the posts related to the contests?

Addicted

Staff member
Administrator
Your fellow Moderator and CM is unable to answer those. All he can revert back is with 'ok bhai'

Atleast he should be responsible and reply.
What good is a CM if he can't reply to the posts related to the contests?
He and DevD had a conversation in the private section, the questions were answered but he wasn’t satisfied with the answers given. And i think there is no need in repeating same things again and again

Chanakya20

Thats a good idea. Showing points publicly was a bad move, i agree on that.
These should be the words of CM. It could act as a bandage though :D
Think about the writers would become a laughing stock for getting low points on the grade scale made and judged by your team.

Lucifer

Ban Count :- 3009
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Just declare top 3 and be done with it. Every writer is emotional about their stories,
This is the best peice of advice I got from USC drama in longue :thanks: surely will discuss this with others..
But you know what the problem is there is 98% of writers jo apne performance, points, reviews se khuss hain 2 % toh you know hotey he hain then comes longue waale log jinhone story dekhi nahi but content k liye yahaan aagaye so that was the problem they don't want to suggest something they just want attention ab sabko kahaan se attention dunga :D..

Thanks for the advice :hug:

Chanakya20

He and DevD had a conversation in the private section, the questions were answered but he wasn’t satisfied with the answers given. And i think there is no need in repeating same things again and again
I believe, sensitive matters should not be kept private. 125crore log janna cahate hai ye to :D