• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Fantasy The Taking(The Marble Falls Vampire Saga) (Completed)

Kratos

Anger can be a weapon if you can control it use it
iphone_8ed6738c5b9b51ea99b29e052b9ba732.jpg

Kratos

Join Onyx, a raven haired beauty fresh from uni on her travels around America. Ending up in a small town called Marble Falls, Onyx gets taken by a mysterious stranger to a mansion in the countryside surrounding the small town, there she learns that this stranger wants her to stay at the mansion with him, but will she want to after she finds out some of his secrets.

Kratos

Chapter -1
So here I am. Finally, after all the hard work and time I had put into the last 6 years. Late night studying, not going out with my friends, and not to mention the amount of lectures and classes I had taken, But.. today was the day I got to wave all that behind me. Today is the day I recieve my masters degree in natural science, sitting in my chair I can feel my heart pounding in my chest as they draw closer to calling out my name... "Miss Onyx Winters".... the sound of my name belowed from Professor Grays lips and echoed around the university grounds, I slowly stood up, my black gown hitting the floor at my feet, I hadn't had time to get it adjusted and my petite 5'2 frame didn't quite fill it.

I made my way to the stage and stumbled slightly as I lifted my gown to walk up the 5 or 6 steps towards where Professor Gray was standing with his hand extended, he took my hand in his shaking it vigorously and pulling me in for a quick photo before shooing me off the stage and calling out the next name. I wandered off the stage and back to my seat where my friends Hollie and Myra were waiting for me with a look of sheer delight on their faces, "congratulations Onyx" they both screamed together, "thanks guys" I mumbled.

"let's go celebrate with drinks!" Myra tapped my shoulder excitedly, "I'm not feeling like going out tonight Myra, sorry" I said " but you two can stay at mine tonight and we can watch some cheesy horror movies?" I offered, they both looked at each other " sounds good to me" smiled Hollie "only if we can order pizza" Myra pointed her finger at me and pouted, "sure thing" I winked at her and started to walk towards my car "see you both around 6pm" I shouted while ripping off my graduation gown and shoving it on the back seat with my hat.

When I arrived home I checked the time on my phone, 5pm I still had an hour left to shower and get changed. I wandered into my bedroom and rummaged through my chest of draws to find clean underwear and some pyjamas, I grabbed a tank top and shorts combo and made my way to the bathroom. Steam swirled through the air as the shower water grew hotter, I stepped into the water and briskly washed myself, lathering up my soft pale skin, I grabbed my shampoo and rubbed the cool purple liquid through my long raven hair and then rinsed myself under the showers jet.

I had barely gotten dressed when there was a thump at my door, I checked my phone again, 6:15pm that would be the girls I thought to myself "one minute" I shouted grabbing a clean towel from the cupboard, I twirled my hair up in the towel and threw it over my head hastily making my way to the door, I threw it open to see Myra and Hollie standing with bags of snacks and at least 4 bottles of wine "come on in ladies" I said shoving the door open more to let them in.

"what are your plans now you have finished uni" Hollie scoffed through a mouthful of popcorn to me, "I haven't really thought about it much" I said looking at the cookie resting in my hand " I had a crazy idea once about taking a trip around America, but I don't think I would want to travel alone" I uttered sheepishly, "why not?" Myra looked at me shocked "My mum does it all the time for work" she moved her gaze to the bowl of crisps grabbing a handful and raming them into her mouth.

"she loves it, she tells me it's her time to just, be her" Myra said waving her hands in the air and shrugging.."I guess I could check it out at the travel agents at some point" I mumbled through a mouthful of cookie, "you can do it online tonight!" Hollie shouted jumping up and nearly knocking all the food flying, she raced over to her rucksack and pulled out her laptop typing furiously with a huge grin on her cheeky little face.

Kratos

Chapter -2

Hollie tapped away at her laptop looking at various holiday sites, "I've got it" she said looking at the screen, Myra and myself both stumbled over to Hollies laptop and glared at it "you start in Austin, Texas and then travel up to Dallas, Tulsa, Kansas city and then to Chicargo, you never know Onyx you might meet a handsome American man to bring home" Hollie squealed clapping her hands together "and the best part is... you can leave tomorrow", Hollie jumped up on the couch with her arms folded as if to say mission accomplished. "I can't leave tomorrow! I have things to do" I replied shocked, "come on Onyx, you need this more than anyone, you have studied so hard to get your degree, treat yourself to some adventure" Myra claimed wrapping her arm around my shoulder and pulling me into her. I glanced around my living room thinking about feeling that freedom trying to think of ways it could all go wrong, but something just seems right about a spontaneous trip to the states. "Alright, I'll do it" I said shoving my face into a couch cusion and miming a scream.

Hollie and Myra both jumped up, Myra ran to my bedroom and scrambled around in my wardrobe to find my suitcase while Hollie ran to my bag and threw it at me, it hit me with a thud in the stomach "aarrggg" I cried out throwing Hollie evil eyes, "Book it" she call out to me as she ran to my chest of draws throwing them open and pulling out various items of clothing, they were both in my room shaking or nodding their heads at my clothing options.

I sat on the couch with my credit card in one hand and the other perched on the keyboard of Hollies laptop, I took in a deep breath as I tapped the keys and entered my card details, I hovered over the brightly coloured "Book Now" button that seemed to be calling at me from the screen, I clicked it exhaling the breath I had been holding. My phone bleeped next to me with an email that read "congratulations Miss Onyx Winters your flight to Austin, Texas, USA has been booked for tomorrow morning". My heart pounded in my chest with the realisation of such a short notice trip, just then I heard giggling and the bedroom door opened, Hollie and Myra hurried out with my suitcase in tow.

"We've packed everything you need" they looked at each other proudly and then giggled together, "trust us, you are going to look great" Hollie smiled at me before propping the suitcase up by the front door "now let's get some rest so we can get you to the airport in the morning" holly said as she began to yawn. I looked at the clock, 11pm, my flight was at 9am so that gave me plenty of time to get ready in the morning, we all huddled together in a sea of blankets and cushions on the living room floor and fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm chiming on my phone, 6:30am, I groaned as I stood up, 25 was not an age to be sleeping on the floor I laughed to myself. Hollie and Myra were already up and making breakfast so I decided to have a shower before the day of travelling ahead of me, I stumbled into the bathroom still in a sleep like haze. I turned the shower on to warm up while I grabbed a fluffy clean towel from the cupboard, I slid off my pyjamas and stared at my figure in the floor length mirror, I wondered what it would feel like to be truly pleasured by a man. I hadn't had much time for boys when I was younger, I was more of a studying type, I paid attention in class and I was always at the library in my free time so I had never really gotten a chance to chat to anyone let alone boys.

At the age of 25 I had only slept with 2 men, so I was quite inexperienced and they had only been drunken one night stands at a few random parties Myra, Hollie and myself had attended, I stepped into the shower letting the water run down my body, I washed my body but skipped my hair as I washed it last night. Stepping out I dried myself rubbing the towel over my skin, my hand slipped down my stomach and down towards my pussy, I slowly parted my lips

with my finger and slid it inside my pulsing walls, I pulled it back out and circled my clit with my juices, suddenly a loud bang on the door pulled me from my pleasure, "what" I called out "Breakfast is ready" Myra called through the door, "we have half an hour before we have to leave" I heard Hollie add "Fine, I'm coming out" i huffed.

Kratos

I quickly pulled on my clothes and scampered out into the living room, I sat down at the table just about making it to my seat before a plate of poached eggs on toast was pushed in front of me, I started eating as the girls ran around making sure everything I needed was packed and switching any electrical appliances off. I put my plate in the sink and made my way to the front door, I made sure I had my keys in my pocket and picked up my phone from the kitchen side, "come on Onyx" Hollie shouted from her car while honking the horn, I glanced around my house with a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, brushing it off I pulled the door shut and locked it, Myra grabbed my suitcase and threw it in the back of Hollies car before getting in the other side. I climbed into the car sitting next to Hollie with a very nervous look on my face, she gently placed her hand on my arm "don't worry hun this will be good for you" she calmly told me, I stared out the window as Hollie pulled off the drive and onto the road, the long journey ahead of us.
We arrived at the airport on time surprisingly considering the traffic we had ran into, I hugged and kissed the girls good bye before watching them drive of into the distance "we'll miss you a million" I heard Myra scream out the window. I tugged my suitcase through the airport until I reached the luggage check in, I gave my suitcase to the lady behind the desk and she took my flight number and name, I glared at my phone, 8am, I had time to grab a quick bite to eat so went to the deli and got a sandwich to tide me over until the meal on the plane.
I strolled to the gate and handed my boarding pass to the hostess and went on the go find my seat, I climbed past and over people before I found row 56, I put my rucksack between my legs and settled in. The flight was long and I managed to watch 3 movies and sleep during the duration, we landed on the runway with a skid and rolled up to the gate. After I was free from all the hastle of getting out of the airport I stood outside and looked around, amazed that I had actually done it "well pat yourself on the back Onyx, you made it to America" I said to myself.

Kratos

Chapter - 3

I hurried outside the airport with my laugage in tow, I gazed around at all the yellow taxis waiting for people to arrive and stopped when I saw a very smartly dressed midddle aged man holding a sign that had "Winters" written on it. I made my way towards him struggling slightly with my suitcase, the driver held out his hand "Miss Winters I presume" he said as I took his hand and shook it, "That's me" I replied with a smile, The driver put my case in the trunk of the car and then walked round to enter the drivers seat, As the taxi pulled of down the road I checked my phone "I had better check in with the girls" I thought to myself. My phone pinged in my bag and when I looked at it I had a message,

From Myra:

Have a fantastic time out there Onyx, Stay safe, relax and enjoy yourself.

Love Myra and Hollie XXX

The drive from the airport was long and as we passed a sign that said Welcome to Marble falls my face fell in confusion, I leaned over to the driver and gently tapped him on the shoulder, "excuse me but I am supposed to be staying at a hotel called The waterfront Inn in Austin?" the driver looked at me in his rear view mirror with a slight smile on his face "The waterfront Inn is in Marble Falls just outside of Austin ma'am, shouldn't be long now" he explained now concentrating back on the road. I slumped back into the seat still feeling a little confused.

When the taxi pulled up to The waterfront Inn I stared out the window, it was nothing like I was expecting.... It was beautiful. It had a log cabin feel about it all be it a very large cabin, there were wooden steps leading to a veranda covered in baskets of flowers, The taxi driver placed my luggage at the bottom of the steps before getting back into his cab and driving off. I picked up my case, my eyes still taking in all the breathtaking flowers, I stopped at the top of the steps admiring a basket of pink ladies and phlox drummondi, I leant down and inhaled their scent. "beautiful aren't they" I jumped back startled looking over to the doorway where a woman stood with her arms crossed against her chest, "you must be Miss Winters?" I nodded shyly "my names Penny and this is my hotel, come inside love and we'll get you settled into your room". Penny was a tall woman, around 5'11, she had a plumpish build and looked in her 40's, her long brown hair was tied back in a plait that hung down her back ending half way down her spine, she wore a long floating green skirt with a beige long sleeved top. I followed Penny inside until we reached a large wooden desk with lots of papers and a phone on top of it.

"you'll be in room 3 Miss winters, which is right down the hall from my room so if you need anything in the night please dont hesitate to knock" Penny explained with a broad smile on her face, she grabbed a set of keys from a cabinet behind her, grasped my suitcase and then motioned for me to follow her upstairs. Penny unlocked the door to room 3 and swung it open heaving my luggage over to a four poster bed, the curtains were a dark red that matched a rug laying infront of the bed, there was a chest of draws and an oak door that I presumed lead to an on suite. Penny came over to the door handing me the keys "this one opens your room, and this one opens the front door" Penny said as she placed the keys in my hand, I stared down at them before placing them in the back pocket of my jean shorts. Penny headed over to the door holding it open as she looked back at me now sitting on the end of the bed "Miss winters, your welcome to come and leave as you want but please, for your own sake, don't be wandering around by yourself at night" she gave me a concerned look before looking out the window in my room "Marble falls becomes a different place at night Miss winters" she looked at me one last time before closing the door and walking back downstairs.

Feeling overhelmed I unpacked my clothes into the chest of draws provided and glanced at my phone, 5pm time for some food. I tucked the room keys into my handbag along with my phone and left the room, wandering down the corridor I tried to look for Penny but she was nowhere to be found, I shrugged thinking she had better things to do than answer my questions about what she meant earlier. I hiked down the steps of the hotel and down the road seeing a sign post pointing to a country road that read "To town 1/2 mile", I looked down at my green Doc Martens "good thing I wore my walking shoes" I chuckled to myself.

when I came to the end of the road it was nightfall and the sun had retreated behind the horizon, I noticed Shop fronts and eateries, I walked towards a cafe called Berts Bites and peered through the window, it wasnt very full but it will do. I pushed the door open making the bell above it chime as I entered, I glanced around noticnig a very tall man seated right at the back, he had a pale complexion and the most peicing blue eyes that never lifted off of me from the moment I walked in the door, his short wavey blonde hair fell over his face, I smiled at him trying to be polite before taking a seat by the window, however I could still feel his gaze burning into the back of my head. A large round man came over to me to take my order "what can I get you ma'am" he said with an exhausted tone, "Just a grilled steak and chips medium rare please" I smiled at him as he turned and walked back to the kitchen, I couldn't help but glance behind me at the man sitting in the back, he was rolling a napkin between his fingers while chatting on his phone in a hushed tone.

The large man who took my order dropped a plate of steak and chips in front of me, I was hungier than I thought as I began to devour the food in front of me, it didn't look like much but it sure was delicious. I threw enough money and a tip onto the table before gathering my handbag and hurried out the door. Pennys words still lingered in my mind as I strolled back down the road towards The Waterfront Inn, a cool breeze blew around me sending a small shiver through me, the woods next to the road seemed alive with wolves howling and branches snapping, I glared through squinted eyes thinking I saw a figure standing by one of the trees, I shook my head passing it off as my imagination and continued the long walk back to the hotel. I had barely made a few more steps when I heard someone appear behind me, before I could turn to see who was there a rag was placed over my nose and mouth, I felt myself being pulled against a muscular chest as all feeling in my legs was gone, my head feeling hazey I wondered if it was fear causing it or the chemical I could smell on the rag.

Stumbling back into the unknown man, I felt him tying my hands together, the rag across my face was removed and another was placed in my mouth and tied round the back of my head, "Don't try and fight it Onyx" the unknown man growled in my ear, his voice was authoritative but also had a strange sweetness to it that made me relax slightly, The man spun me around and threw me over his shoulder as if I weighed nothing as he began lunging with long legs through the forest, I murmured through the cloth in my mouth as the cold breeze hit the back of my legs, it felt like we were traveling extremely fast, branches snatching at my legs as he continued to run, my mind gave up fighting and whatever I had inhaled on the cloth was really taking its toll as I felt my head drop and my sight grow black.

Kratos

Chapter - 4

I woke the next evening, memories of the previous night flashing back to me like pieces of a dream, the last thing I remembered was walking back from Burts Bites, but I had no recollection of drinking there. I opened my eyes and yawned streaching my arms above my head, suddenly a particular memory screamed its way into my mind, the memory of a cloth over my mouth flashed through me, the strong smell of the chemical on it filled my nostrils once again. I quickly sat bolt upright, I was laying in a bed that certainly was not the one I saw at The Waterfront Inn, I cluched the red velvet blanket that laid over me pulling it to my chest, my sight cought a gimpse of a white lace sleeve, I threw the covers off me and stood up gazing at myself in shock, not only was I kidnapped and had no idea in the faintest where I was, I had been completly re-dressed. The white lace floated around my legs touching the floor, my eyes stared at the white corset that encased my abdomen, all I cound think to myself at this point is "this is not happening!".

My worry increased as the door to the room slowly creaked open, my heart pounded in my chest as a tall shadow slowly slipped through the crack of the open door, "Good, your awake" a smooth and calming voice said, as the shadow figure moved closer into the illumination of a lamp situated on a dresser I saw a man with shaggy blonde hair wearing a black tank top and jeans moving his way closer to me, his glacial blue eyes seemed to be staring right into my soul, As I gazed at the mysterious man now standing no more than 3 foot away from me a ping of realisation hit me, "You're the man I saw at the cafe" my voice quivering with fright.

The man seemed impressed of my memory of him as he walked over to the bed and purched on the end, he sat with his elbows leaning on his knees, never taking his eyes off of me, "Yes" he replied after a moment of thought. "Why am I hear? what do you want from me?" I shouted at him, fear clearly forming in my voice, His mouth curled into a smirk and then he chuckled, standing up and walking over to me, "My name is Blaze" he said smiling at me, I felt like I wanted to run but something in his tone of voice was calming, oddly settling.

"That still doesn't explain what im doing here?" I questioned.

Blaze moved closer, quickly closing the gap between us, I stared at him taking in his features, His chiseled jawline framed his face making it look like it was carved by angels themselves, His muscular frame now only inches from my body made me let out a small gasp. Blaze stared right back at me, his blue eyes boaring into my green ones.

"You're here because I wish you to be Onyx" Blaze explained with a smirk on his face.

"As soon as you walked into that cafe I knew I had to make you mine, Your long raven hair waving down your back, Those green eyes that resemble Emeralds, That teasing smile you gave me and not to mention the way your ass swayed in those jean shorts you were wearing", Blaze winked at me bringing his hand up to my waist, I flinched taking a step backwards but only managed to make it back a foot or so before I felt my back hit the wardrobe, "Please don't" I murmured, my voice clearly breaking up, "Don't what?" blaze asked with a confused tone in his voice.

"Please don't rape me" I blurted out after a few moments silence, my cheeks burning a light pink.

Blaze looked at me and chuckled, then in a blur he was pressing me against the wardrobe with his strong emrace, one hand either side of me, his face merely inches from mine I turned my head to the side as not to look at him wondering how he moved so fast, He was much taller than me, he leant down with his nose gently pressing the side of my neck and inhaled deeply holding his breath as if basking in my scent, he brought his head back as he exhaled with a groan before pushing himself off the wardrobe releasing me from his hold, he placed his hands in his pockets as we exchanged looks.

"Believe me when I say this Onyx" his eyes still fixed on mine, "Everything that happens to you in this mansion will be consensual, you'll be begging me to fuck you" Blaze smirked at me, A haze of lust clouding his fluorescent eyes. He walked to the door before turning back round to face me, "Your presence is required in the dining hall for dinner, there are new clothes in the wardrobe for you to wear, dinner is at 8pm sharp", he paused for a moment leaning his arm on the open door, "You're free to explore the mansion until then but don't be late Onyx, or I will punish you" the corner of his mouth curled as his eyes looked me up and down, I could feel him mentaly undressing me... I gulped, a little louder than I had hoped as my cheeks flushed a darker shade of red, I bowed my head in embarrassment as he closed the door chuckling as he left.

I opened the door to the wardrobe and pulled out some of the clothes that were inside, there was a red silk backless dress, I frowned at it tossing it aside, It was beautiful but too revealing for the situation I seemed to find myself in, rummaging through the clothes some more I came across a black spaghetti strap dress that ended mid thigh, I rolled my eyes again "This will do" I sighed putting it on. I threw on a black jacket I found and slipped into some black pumps, I opened the door to the room revealing a long hallway with large curtined windows.

Looking at my watch I realised it was already 8:15pm, I walked down the hallway ending up at a large staircase, As I gingerly walked down the steps reaching the bottom, I saw Blaze coming out of a door to my left and locking it behind him. Blaze turned his head to look at me, "You're late" he frowned, I could feel his sparkling blue eyes staring at me, I opened my mouth as if to say something but my words had escaped me, In a flash Blaze had me pressed against the wall with my wrists pinned above my head, his lips just inches from mine, "I warned you of what would happen if you were late Onyx" he smirked, one of his hands drew back from my wrist and slid all the way down my arm until he was cupping one of my breasts. I let out a moan as Blaze moved his hand down my body ending up clenching one of my butt cheeks "But I will punish you later, for now you have to meet the others" he spoke in my ear, his cool breath tickled against me, He released me from his grip, a hint of disappointment on his face, "O-others?" I stuttered in response, confusion clear in my voice.

Kratos

Last Chapter

Blaze took my hand in his and lead me to a dining hall with a large table in the middle, A small lady in her mid thirties jumped out of her seat in delight at the sight of me, she was wearing a red tube top and black Jean shorts, she almost toppled over in her red 6 inch heels as she came stumbling over to me with her arms out stretched, "welcome to Capello manor" she squealed as she pulled me into a huge hug, her smell of coffee and Versace filled the air around me.

"I'm Candy, I help around the manor so you'll see a lot of me" she smiled as she released me and then trotted back to the table where she was sitting. Blaze kept my hand in his as he walked me to an empty seat, as I sat down a man walked round the corner, he stopped when he saw me and smiled "Finally awake then" he chuckled as he took a seat, he had the same wavey blonde hair as Blaze but this mans was slightly longer, he had the same fluorescent eyes but they were a golden brown instead of blue. "Im Orson" he said as he took a seat opposite of me "I'm Blazes brother, I also help run the clan" Orson quickly looked up from the table at me and then quickly to Blaze, who had a stern look on his face and his brows furrowed.

Blaze stared at Orson as he took a seat at the table, "clan?" I asked Blaze with confusion on my face, he turned his head to me "All in good time Onyx" he smiled.

Candy got up and went through a door just off the dining room that looked like it lead to a kitchen, she came back holding two plates of food, she placed one in front of me and then returned to her seat with the other "I wasnt sure what you liked so I made Chicken valentino, I hope you like it" she smiled at me expectantly, I picked up the fork that laid next to my plate and filled it with chicken before bringing it to my lips and taking a mouthful, "It's good" I smiled at Candy and she seemed to relax a bit with an expression of relief. I looked over to Blaze and Orson, looking at the empty table space in front of them "We already ate" Orson smirked at me before looking at Blaze with a chuckle, Orson stood up from the table "If my presence is no longer required, I have buisness to attend to" he bowed slightly to everyone sat at the table and then left.

I could feel Blazes hot stare boring into me, I kept my eyes on the now empty plate in front of me, I stood up, "If you'll excuse me I'm going to explore a bit" I looked at Blaze, He had his head in his hand and his elbow lent on the table, a small grin on his face as his
eyes devoured my body in the black dress.

I left the dining hall and walked down the corridor, taking in all the breathtaking paintings of who I presume were long lost relatives of Blaze and Orson, strolling down the corridor some more I came across a door, opening it slightly I poked my head inside, seeing walls of books I swung the door open and walked over to the first row of shelves.

Running my hand along the spines of the books I pulled one out, "Ambrogio and Selena" I read aloud from the cover, I frowned at it as I put it back in its place, browsing through another row I pulled out a second book, shocked to see the pornographic hand drawn image on the cover, "I got that one in India" a voice came from behind me making me squeal and jump, the book in my hand fell to the floor landing open on a picture of a man having sex with a woman on all fours, I turned sharp and gasped when I saw Blaze standing only inches in front of me.

"It happens to be one of my favourites" he said as he moved in closer, A smirk on his face "If your finished destroying my library..." he chuckled at me and curled his finger at me in a 'Follow me' motion, stumbling slightly I slowly followed him out of the library, Blaze took my hand in his as we walked upstairs to the room I had woken up in "Why have you brought me here?" I asked looking into his eyes, I dont know why but this man in front of me made me feel safe and secure, like he would never let anything happen to me, I felt protected.

Blaze opened the door and lifted me up wrapping my legs around him, pushing me against the wall he brought his lips crashing down on mine, his kiss was intense, passionate. Hesitant, my eyes widened in shock, I pushed my hand on his chest, after a moment I relaxed, kissing him back. I brought my hands up and ran them through his hair making him let out a groan, Blaze carried me across the room and threw me on the bed, I laid there as my breasts heaved up and down from my panting.

Blazes eyes we roaming my body like a hungry predator, he knelt on the bed moving closer and closer, instinctively I moved back to the headboard, he grabbed my ankle, pulled me towards him and then ran his hand up my leg until he reached my inner thigh making me moan, his touch set my skin on fire with need.

He ran his hands up my body and cupped my breasts, with a blur he had ripped my black dress completely off and threw it in tatters on the floor, I was shocked at how quickly he moved, something about him was different... and unnatural.

I gasped as he ripped my panties off in one swift motion, exposing my pussy to him. He ran his fingers over my wet clit sending a shiver down my spine,

"What am I doing??" I thought to myself, questioning why I had a need to let him continue this completely unprovoked attack on my body. His touch was intoxicating as his hands gently roamed around my inner thights and core, I inhaled sharply with a slight gasp as Blaze brought his mouth down on my left breast, tweaking my hard nipple softly between his teeth,

A sane moment hit me through my lusty haze, "I have to stop this, I dont even know this man who brought be here, against my will I might add" I told my self in my head.

I grabbed Blazes hands in mine as I sat up in the bed "Stop! Blaze, Please!" I quivered panting heavily, Blaze brought his head up from my chest, his sparkling blue eyes connected with mine,

"Is something the matter piccolo?" He spoke with a look of concern on his face. (Piccolo - "Little one" in Italian)

"I can't do this" I sighed, moving so my legs were hanging off the side of the bed, I stared at the floor while twirling my hair in my fingers. Blaze came and sat next to me taking my hand in his, "What are you scared of?" Blaze questioned me, I thought for a moment before giving him an answer, "I-Im scared of you.... of being here. Against my will..... Why did you bring me here?" I questioned him back, Blaze sighed at my response standing and walking toward the window, the moonlight shining through it illuminated his face making his sharp features stand out.

"You're here because I knew you were mine the moment I met you" He turned to look me in the eyes, searching for a response,

"So... you expect me to stay here with you, just like that" I snapped my fingers in the air

"You have to understand how I feel Blaze" I walked over to him, "I came here on vacation, to escape my past and find out who I am, I have friends back in london, my whole life is there" I stared down at my feet, I felt conflicted, on one hand I wanted to go back to the hotel, grab my things and catch the first flight back to england, but on the other there was..... well, Blaze, this mysterious stranger that seems to have me enslaved by this power he radiates.

Blaze gave me a sympathetic look as he raised his hands either side of my face,

"You can leave if you want to Onyx" he kissed the top of my forehead, shot me a sad glance and walked towards the door, he turned his head to look at me again, his eyes roaming me as if this would be the last time he would see me, "but I can't promise that I can stay away from you" he said before closing the bedroom door behind him.

I slumped my entire body down on the bed and silent screamed into my pillow.