• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

The server errors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romeo 22

Romeo 22

The Immortal

Live Life In Process.
Staff member
Sr. Moderator
Great job .

Casinar

Dimaagh ka garam, Dil ka naram
Divine
So, since few weeks you must be getting the server errors/ slow loading / lags at night time. The reason for that as I told earlier was the increasing traffic, which is ofcourse a good thing but our servers were not able to handle so much traffic.

Finally we've bought a new powerful server which has 2x more power than the old server.

We would like to thank all of you for supporting us. The community is getting strong. We are close to hit 5k registered member mark. It's been a good journey so far……

If you want to suggest something for betterment of the website then feel free to open a thread here.

Regards
The Xforum Staff

Thank you, bro.
so finally what I asked via PM is answered here also.
Happy that you succeeded to buy the new more powerful server and we will no more get slowed at night.
And indeed tonight it's all perfectly running. Smoothly going through all pages and posts.
Thanks again and keep up the work. :bow:

Reactions: The Immortal

Iron Man

Try and fail. But never give up trying
So, since few weeks you must be getting the server errors/ slow loading / lags at night time. The reason for that as I told earlier was the increasing traffic, which is ofcourse a good thing but our servers were not able to handle so much traffic.

Finally we've bought a new powerful server which has 2x more power than the old server.

We would like to thank all of you for supporting us. The community is getting strong. We are close to hit 5k registered member mark. It's been a good journey so far……

If you want to suggest something for betterment of the website then feel free to open a thread here.

Regards
The Xforum Staff
:celebconf::celebconf:

Status
Not open for further replies.