• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Thriller The Search for Amairah(Completed)

Indian Princess

The BDSM Queen
Staff member
Sasha!

Made minor changes to update 16 :cheers:

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
Update 16

Meera had lost track of time. She didn’t know for how long she had been locked in the dark room. Amairah’s presence soothed her heart but the child was getting more irritable by the hour. Meera struggled to keep Amairah calm.

Meera was thirsty, she reached for the tap, but there was no more water. Hunger made her weak with every passing moment. She realized how truly helpless she was when she couldn’t make Amairah stop crying.

“I am sorry baby,” Meera said, “I should have never come for you. I brought this upon you. Forgive your horrible mother if you can…”

Meera sang a song even though her throat was drying without water. Amairah calmed down to her singing and slowly fell asleep. Meera held her sleeping child gently against her breasts, as she rested her back against the wall. She knew her last moment was near. Her mind drifted into a void.

And suddenly the door buzzed and Armaan entered the room. Meera looked at him with tearful eyes as he came closer.

“Please let my baby live,” Meera begged, “She is only a child.”

Armaan scoffed. “The last time I let a child live,” Armaan spoke in a low bitter voice, “The woman I love was raped over and over again, and three of my close friends died!”

Meera looked at him in disbelief when he said “Three.”

“Yeah,” Armaan said glaring into her eyes, “Neil is dead too. He killed himself just like you wanted. They found his body today. Are you happy now, Meera? You got his innocent wife murdered and orphaned his children, how good does this make you feel? Come on now, smile! Let me see you smile, let me hear you laugh!”

Meera just wept silently.

“What was that thing you did with Pankhudi’s fingernail?” Armaan said grabbing Amairah’s hand.

“NO! Please NO!” Meera begged helplessly, “I beg you please…do whatever you want with me, please don’t hurt her…I am sorry…I was mad with pain and anger, I couldn’t think straight…I…I’ve never felt love like I did when I found my baby…I..”

“So we are talking about motherhood now, are we?” Armaan said, “You knew Pankhudi was pregnant. And yet you showed no mercy! You enjoyed her screams! Now you’ll know what it feels like!”

Meera curled up and sobbed.

Armaan said fondling Amairah’s hair, “You had a grudge against me, you should have taken it out on me. The pain of an innocent person suffering because of you, you are going to feel that to the core now. You know, I am not here to avenge Aarav, Reyansh or even Neil…hell I don’t even know what your men did to Reyansh! But Pankhudi? You brutalized her for absolutely none of her fault! She wakes up screaming every night, does that make you feel proud huh? Tell me Meera!”

“I am sorry,” Meera spoke softly.

“Meera, I agree that you’ve been through unspeakable horrors, and you didn’t deserve any of that,” Armaan continued, “And I am willing to accept that it was my fault. And I am sorry, I really am. I was trying to protect my brother. I really didn’t mean to cause this much suffering to you. I even admire your strength, courage and survival instincts. You are an incredibly strong woman and a fierce fighter. But none of that gives you the right to do what you did! Two wrongs don’t make a right. You are just as horrible a person as I am, perhaps worse!”

“I had nothing,” Meera spoke in a calm tone, “When I made the plan for my revenge, I had absolutely nothing. I had lost Kabir, I had become a whore, I had no idea whether my baby is even alive, I knew I can never become a mother again, no one would love me, I had no hopes, no dreams…my life was empty…I had nothing…I had only pain…I was in so much pain that all I could think of was…”

Meera stopped midsentence as she broke down crying bitterly. Then she gathered herself and continued. “All that I could think of was inflicting pain on others…I had no control over myself…I often think back about the horrible things I’ve done, I often do…but then I feel at that point of time, I really couldn’t do any better…I was so broken, I was in so much pain…like a mad wounded animal…I had no limits to my brutality…because there was nothing to hold me back…no one to give me a little love to remind me that I am a human too…If I had maybe a little love in my life, just a little love, maybe I wouldn’t have been so bad…”

Meera wiped her tears and continued, “…and then one day, Aryan told me that he loves me, he told me that he wants to spend the rest of his life with me, he killed for me, he was willing to die for me…and everything suddenly changed…I…I had never dreamed that anyone would ever love me so much…and now I’ve found my sweet baby, and now I am so happy…I have a man who loves me, I have my baby, I have a family, I have money, I have dreams of living my life with Aryan, dreams of raising Amairah with him, dreams of giving her a good life, I have everything I ever wanted…what I don’t have…is a second chance…”

Meera choked in grief as she wept holding her child, “After what I did…I know that I don’t deserve mercy…I’m willing to face whatever punishment you chose for me…but I beg you Armaan, please let Amairah live…my sweet baby…her father Kabir, he was a kind man, he helped me escape this hell and then he died trying to save me. Please let our child live, you could give her to Aryan, or to Yasmin, she is a nice girl…she’ll take care of my baby…please let there be something beautiful in the cruel world…”

Armaan was listening to her side of the story, struggling to keep his calm. The news of Neil’s death had got him really agitated so much that he just wanted to grab her throat.

“But if you still feel that my baby doesn’t deserve to live,” Meera said in a defeated tone kissing her child, “A quick death is all I ask for…”

She felt her heart break into a million pieces as she spoke the words. Begging for her child’s death, nothing could have been more painful.

“If I were to stoop to your level Meera,” Armaan said with blazing anger in his eyes, “I would have killed her and left you locked in the room so that you could watch her rot.”

Meera shuddered at his words. But she knew any appeal for mercy would be rejected.

“But…Pankhudi chose to forgive you,” Armaan said, “I am going to let both of you live because that is what Pankh wants. In spite of all your brutality, she believes you deserve some sunshine.”

Meera looked at Armaan, in disbelief. There was a hint of hope in her eyes, but her heart feared if this was just another cruel game.

“I am going to set you and your child free,” Armaan said, “You are very fortunate to be given a second chance, but that is that last chance you’ll get. If you ever cross me again, trust me, you really don’t wanna find out what cruelty I am capable of.”

Meera nodded tearfully as she held her baby close to her body.

“Free Aryan and leave this country,” Armaan said dropping a key next to her, “Qais’s associates believe that you killed him, they are hunting you relentlessly.”

Armaan walked away. Meera slowly composed herself. She gently held the sleeping child in her arms and cried uncontrollably at the thought of how close they both were to getting killed.

Then she composed herself and picked up the key and walked to the next room. Aryan was sitting on the floor completely broken at the thought of having lost Meera and Amairah. When he saw them, he couldn’t believe his eyes!

Meera rushed towards him and unlocked his handcuffs.

“Are you OK?” he asked Meera.

“I’m alright,” she said wiping her tears, “Let’s get out of here!”

When the walked out of the house where they were held captive, they found a vehicle with keys in the ignition. Aryan started the car and drove off. Meera was in the passenger’s seat with Amairah in her arms. She showered her baby with kisses as she wept silently.

“Did he hurt you or her?” Aryan asked out of concern.

“No,” Meera said tearfully, “He didn’t…Pankhudi told him not to…”

Aryan closed his eyes in anguish as he remembered the brutality Meera meted out to Pankhudi.

Aryan drove to the house where Meera had sent Yasmin. They hurriedly opened the locked door. They anxiously looked for Yasmin all over the house. Meera got apprehensive when they didn’t find Yasmin.

Aryan and Meera ran upstairs and found the bedroom door bolted from outside. They anxiously opened the door and found Yasmin inside. She was safe and sound, but her eyes were red and tearful. It seemed like she had cried all night. And along with Yasmin was another woman. Meera recognized Fatima instantly and ran towards her, and pulled her into her embrace.

“I owe so much to you,” Meera said tearfully, “Thank you for saving my baby.”

“That was the least I could do for you and Kabir,” Fatima said lovingly.

“Are you OK?” Meera asked Fatima with a concerned expression, “I feared the worst when Qais found out about Amairah. I though he’ll…”

Meera broke into tears and could not speak further.

“Qais had this visitor,” Fatima said, “A man I don’t recognize…but he seemed to be the one who told Qais about Amairah. Yet he intervened when Qais ordered his men to torture me, and managed to make him change his mind. And this same stranger set me free in the end. I never quite understood his intentions, but I am grateful for my freedom and I am happy to be back with Yasmin.”

“I missed you so much,” Yasmin said hugging Fatima.

Aryan just stood there smiling at the women with Amairah sleeping in his arms.

Aryan and Meera had a quick bath and changed into fresh clothes.

Aryan called Rizwan.

“We’ve found the child, and we will be leaving the country shortly,” Aryan said, “I want to thank you for everything that you have done for us, risking your own life.”

“I’m glad it is over,” Rizwan said, “Good luck for your journey.”

“Riz there is a favor I need to ask,” Aryan said, “There is a woman who had been looking after Amairah. I’m afraid she will be hunted now. I need you to give her and her aunt a different identity and move them to somewhere safe. We will bear the costs for this.”

“Okay, I’m sending you a location,” Rizwan said, “Bring them there.”

Aryan drove to the location Rizwan had sent. Once Rizwan arrived, Meera hugged Yasmin and thanked her. Yasmin and Fatima got into the van, and Rizwan took took them away, promising to safely relocate her.

Aryan drove to the place where they had buried their money. Meera was sitting in the passenger seat of their car. She was lost in deep thoughts as Aryan dug out their money. Amairah was asleep on the backseat. Meera’s heart was now finally at peace as she was now assured that he loved ones weren’t in danger.

Aryan loaded the money in the car. Then he walked towards Meera and noticed that a lot of thoughts were running through her head.

“You OK?” Aryan asked Meera.

“Yeah I am fine,” Meera said, “I was just thinking…”

“About?” Aryan asked.

“Armaan…he…” Meera said, “I don’t know if I understand what he really wanted. He seemed really angry, but he didn’t really hurt me or Amairah. He saved your life, he didn’t hurt Yasmin, he set Fatima free, and he killed Qais and the doctor who tortured and sold me into sex slavery…why was Armaan really here Aryan?”

“I think he was trying to mend what he broke,” Aryan said, “He was trying to fix things. I think amidst all that anger, he does feel a deep regret for what you went through because of him. Now that he has chosen to forgive you, maybe, you should forgive him too.”

Meera nodded in agreement. She turned on her laptop and plugged in her hard disc. Her eyes were tearful as she viewed the evidence of her monstrosity one last time. She deleted all of Pankhudi’s videos permanently. She felt like a huge burden was taken off her chest, a burden of anger and hatred.

“I wish I had never been such a horrible person,” Meera said, crying uncontrollably, “She was innocent and I…If it weren’t for her kindness, I wouldn’t be alive today…I couldn’t even properly apologize to her. So many people were kind to me Fatima, Kabir, Yasmin, Mithila, and you…why didn’t I learn anything from all these wonderful people? I just…I feel terrible for what I did to Pankhudi…”

“She’s got a heart of gold, Meera,” Aryan said, “And through all your cruelty, she saw your pain and suffering, and she chose to forgive you. She believed you deserve a second chance and she gave it to you. What you do with your second chance now is all that matters.”

“I’ll be the best person I can be, I’ll be kind, I’ll try not to ever disappoint her for giving me this chance…” Meera said wiping her tears.

Meera the looked at Amairah who was sleeping on the backseat.

“Isn’t she beautiful?” Meera said

“She is indeed,” Aryan said.

“You know, Aryan, sometimes I wish…” Meera said, “I wish I could have a child with you. Maybe a boy, with cute dimples like yours.”

“Well,” Aryan said with a smile, “Only your uterus is damaged, but your ovaries are intact. If you want a biological child with me, we could get a surrogate. But that’s if you really want. As for me, I am happy with our little princess.”

Meera’s eyes gleamed with joy at the thought of having another child with Aryan.

“Cheers to a new life, Meera!” he said.

“To a new life,” Meera said and locked lips with him. They kissed passionately relishing that warmth of each other’s bodies, and a humble gratefulness in the hearts for being forgiven.

Then they drove towards the harbour as the sun set over the horizon.

Once Armaan returned to India, Pankhudi welcomed him warmly.

He was cuddling in her arms at night after being away from her for almost a week.

“I missed you,” she said running her fingers through his hair.

Armaan held her closer, relishing the warm feeling of her body in his arms. His heart was finally at peace.

“I was really unable to decide Meera’s fate,” Armaan said, “Thank you for taking this burden off my chest. You know Pankh, although I had other plans for her originally, letting her go felt like the right thing.”

“When you placed her fate in my hands,” Pankhudi said, “I could have chosen death for her and her family. I just had to say the word. But killing her was not going to change anything for us. It was not going to change what happened or undo our suffering. Of course, it would have made a statement that we are more powerful and we can kill anyone who dares to cross us. But…taking a life just to make a point, no Armaan, we are better than that.”

Armaan kissed her forehead and pulled her closer as his heart melted in her sweet words.

“The responsibility to end this was on you, because you started it,” Pankhudi said lovingly fondling him, “She has been through unimaginable pain and I guess that’s what made her a monster. Love and forgiveness, it changes people.”

“She shouldn’t have hurt you Pankh,” Armaan said, “She had no right. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forgive myself for this.”

“Armaan, my love,” Pankhudi said, “When I chose you, I knew your dark secrets. I knew that your dark past will have repercussions in our lives, but I loved you anyway. And with that love, comes a promise that I’ll stay with you, no matter what happens.”

Armaan pulled her closer and locked lips with her. “You are the most beautiful gift God has given me Pankh, I’ll always cherish you,” he said.

Next day, Armaan went to Aditi’s parents’ house along with a lawyer to discuss Neil’s will.

Neil’s daughters were playing around the house. Armaan smiled at them. But he composed himself as soon as Aditi’s parents entered the room.

“I am here as the executor of Mr. Neil Pereira’s will,” the lawyer said, “Mr. Pereira has appointed Mr. Armaan Mathur as the legal guardian or his estate and his children.”

“No!” Aditi’s mother shouted, “He was a murderer! He murdered my daughter! My poor girls had such a horrible father! If I knew this earlier, I would have taken them away long before. And who are you? Murderer’s friend? You are not even a blood relative! I won’t let you take our girls!”

“Mrs. Pathak,” Armaan said, “The last thing I can tolerate is someone deliberately instilling hatred for a parent in the mind of an innocent child. Now either you willingly handover the girls to me, or we fight it out in court. And trust me, if it comes to that, I will not only prove in court that you are unfit to care for the children, I will press charges of abetment of Neil’s suicide on you and your husband. I have reasons to believe that you have been abusing Neil’s younger daughter because she doesn’t share your opinion about her father. You are free to have your opinions about Neil, but you have no right to feed that poison to the girls.”

Armaan nodded at the lawyer and they played the evidence that Mithila had handed over to him. When Aditi’s parents saw the video of Alisha’s confession of how they had planned to force Neil to murder his wife in order to save his children. They recognized Alisha as the nanny Aditi had hired, in their very own house. They were shocked to know that there was an assassin in their own house who was ready to poison the little girls, as a part of the ploy to ruin Neil’s life.

“Do you have anything to say now, Mrs. Pathak?” Armaan asked making a stern eye contact with Aditi’s mother.

Aditi’s mother had nothing to say anymore. The thought that her grandchildren could have died in her own house left her shellshocked. She just wept silently.

Eventually, they convinced the girls to go with Armaan.

Armaan returned home with the girls. Pankhudi was glad to have him back home. She greeted the girls warmly and spent a lot of time with them, helping them to get comfortable.

“You think they’ll be, OK?” Armaan asked Pankhudi as the girls played in the garden.

“The little one is sweet. The elder one has been hurt, she’ll need some time to adjust,” Pankhudi said, “But they’ll be okay, I guess. I’ll try to be the best mother I can.”

“You’ll be a wonderful mother,” Armaan said hugging her from behind.

“I have something to show you,” Pankhudi said with a sweet smile, tugging on his hand leading him to the bedroom.

She playfully pushed him on the bed and said, “Close your eyes!”

Armaan closed his eyes, but he was curious so he opened one eye to look.

“No cheating!” Pankhudi said playfully.

Armaan smiled and closed both eyes again. Then he felt Pankhudi hug him from behind.

“Ok, you can open your eyes now,” she whispered.

When Armaan opened his eyes Pankhudi showed him a sonographic image of their child. “Isn’t our baby beautiful?” Pankhudi asked.

Armaan smiled at the image. “Come soon little one,” Armaan said, “We are waiting for you.”
Meera's new dialogue seems more realistic and adorned her grief properly, nicely done Indian Princess

• Love
Reactions: Indian Princess

Indian Princess

The BDSM Queen
Staff member
Meera's new dialogue seems more realistic and adorned her grief properly, nicely done Indian Princess

For me the highlight was Pankhudi and Armaan's conversation when he gets back, as to why she chose to let Meera live.

Coz after Dark Seduction some people called Pankh "spineless" :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Sasha!

Sasha!

The Siren with her Lion
Staff member
Divine
Sectional Moderator
For me the highlight was Pankhudi and Armaan's conversation when he gets back, as to why she chose to let Meera live.

Coz after Dark Seduction some people called Pankh "spineless" :(
I will always difer to that you know why :wink2: to forgive is the greatest strength :approve:

Reactions: Indian Princess