• If you are trying to reset your account password then don't forget to check spam folder in your mailbox. Also Mark it as "not spam" or you won't be able to click on the link.

Adultery The Maid's Husband by rupanita

hornydude2k

"Anita"

"What is it?"

"Where have you kept my tie. I just can't find it anywhere. "

"It's inside the wardrobe. "

Amit always expected her to attend to him when he was getting ready for office. When they had got married ten years back she could do that. But now with their two kids going to school her morning schedule was hectic. Getting up early, preparing breakfast, waking up the kids, serving breakfast... it went on and on until Amit left for his office and she took the kids to the bus stand to catch the school bus.

Anita either slept nude or in a panty and that is why she made it a point to get up before the children. She had been asleep when the doorbell rang. She asked Amit to open the door but he was too sleepy. She tiptoed on her bare feet and peeped through the key hole. It was the maid Lakshmi. Anita opened to door. Lakshmi had had seen her nude off and on and so there was no problem in letting her see the breasts once again. Once in a while they had also discussed the lovemaking aspects of weddings. Lakshmi went to the kitchen and Anita saw that one of her anklets was missing. That is what happened when Amit made violent love. Before going to the kitchen she pulled on a knee length nightie and went to the kitchen.

Mornings were even tougher when the maid didn't turn up. Lakshmi was a nice person and always went out of her way to help Anita. She never refused to do anything, quite unlike most of the maids employed by her friends and neighbours. When they had moved into this beautiful bungalow in Pratap Ganj, in the eastern suburbs of the city, she had felt elated. The apartment blocks would no longer stifle her. No doubt to it, she hated living in apartments.

But then Lakshmi had her own share of problems – her drunkard and abusive husband. He would return home late most of the days just managing to keep himself steady and would beat her up for flimsy reasons. Whenever the thrashing got too hard she had to stay away from work for a day or two. Anita pitied Lakshmi. Why did she stay with him? At times she tried to imagine an abusive Amit. If anything like that ever happened she would, surely, walk out. It was not a question of how much it hurt physically; it would be an intolerable insult on self-esteem. Then she would laugh at her idea of an abusive Amit...after all they had been college sweethearts and knew each other so well.

Whenever Anita expressed her opinion to Lakshmi, she laughed patiently.

"You don't understand everything. " Lakshmi would say, leaving Anita wondering.

But, Lakshmi had agreed that next time he repeated it she would bring him over for Anita to try to talk him out of this beastly habit. Yesterday when Anita learnt from another maid that Lakshmi wont turn up for work for a day or two she had expected them. They hadn't turned up till now.

"Vipin and Varsha, I want you to finish your breakfast within five minutes. " She warned. The kids were in their usual habit of messing up with the breakfast. Vipin with eight summers behind him was capable of taking care of himself but his six year old sister was still the baby of the family.

She looked up at the wall clock. It was eight-thirty.

"Honey, I'm off. Might be late in the evening. Amit stood beside her in the kitchen just long enough to plant a kiss on her cheek and if the situation permitted he would just slide the nighty aside and give a peck on her nipples. It's one of those gestures that have stayed with them for the last twelve years. She followed him out of the kitchen, yanked the kids out of the table and sent them off to the bedroom to get dressed for school. They managed to do that on their own.

As she started to get dressed standing in front of the wardrobe mirror she mused that there was at least one bright side to her tough schedule. It definitely helped her to stay in shape. She was slim, tall – almost five feet seven and medium complexioned. She knew that even at thirty-two she was attractive.

"You are still a head turner, honey. " Amit was always saying that. It was a harmless leg pulling on his part but going by the way people stared at her she knew he wasn't wrong. Having put on her pale blue saree she turned, her side facing the mirror and arranged her shoulder length hair. That's perfect, she decided. No unwanted prominence.

"Mama, we are ready. " Their shout brought her back to her senses. It was time she took them to the bus stop for their school bus but luckily they went with Mrs. Pareek.

She flopped down on the bed. She felt too tired even to change her clothes. The blast of cool air from the ceiling fan helped her relax. It went just like that on day's Lakshmi didn't turn up. Later, she would get up, change and have her breakfast. A brief flip through the newspaper before she returned to the kitchen to get on with her daily chores. Now the only thing she could think of was to relax under the fan. Everything else could wait. She closed her eyes just to enjoy that stupor of sleep come over her.

The ringing doorbell brought her back to her senses. She looked at her watch. It was almost ten o'clock.

"Who can it be?" She murmured rising from the comfort of the bed. Peeping into the door-eye she could see Lakshmi standing outside. She opened the door to let her in. It was then that she noticed the man standing a couple of yards behind her, right on the driveway. She wondered whether she should let him in. She was wearing only a sleeveless nightie with no bra and a thong pantie which Amit liked. But since Lakshmi was there Anita decided to let them in.

"Do I need to tell you what happened day before yesterday?" Lakshmi said.

No, she nodded. "I have brought him with me. See whether you can talk him out of this beastly habit. I have my doubts. "

Anita made way for Lakshmi to get into the house. As Lakshmi went past her she looked at the man standing there.

"Come in and close the door behind you. "

She walked into the drawing room and sat down on the sofa. She was in a fix, should she invite them to sit on another sofa or on the floor. Before she could decide, Lakshmi made herself comfortable on the floor. Her husband followed suit.

"What's your name?"

"Bhasu"

It was for the first time Anita had a close look at him. Unshaved, it looked he was having a hangover. That's nothing surprising considering his habits. Otherwise, his hair was neatly combed and the shirt he was wearing was one of those she had given to Lakshmi. He looked fine in it. He must be around forty or so, she decided. He was couple of inches taller than she. Lakshmi had told her that he was a mason. Anita saw that his eyes were locked on her breasts. She wondered whether he could see her nipples through the thin material.

The next quarter of an hour she talked to them, at length, about the virtues of being a teetotaler. He seemed to understand everything, agreeing with her that he should get rid of this habit. While talking to them she bent down to pick a ball that the children had left on the floor. At that time the nightie also fell and she was sure that Bhasu saw her breasts.

"Nobody had explained to me the problems of being a drunkard the way you have done. " He went on. "You are definitely younger to me in age but you are more matured. I guess, that's what education does to you. Don't worry, from this moment onwards I'll concentrate on earning a decent living rather than wasting our earnings on drinks. "

As they left, she could make out the gratitude on Lakshmi's face.

More than an hour had passed by. She was still leafing through the newspaper...not feeling like starting the chores in the kitchen. But first, she had to change. She got up and started towards the bedroom. Just then the doorbell rang.

Must be the postman delivering the registered mail, she thought.

She opened the door to find Bhasu with a cloth bag.

"What is it?" She felt irritated, but controlled herself.

"I have put all the bottles that I had back home in this bag. As a tribute to the way you helped me I request you to throw these away yourself. "

She agreed reluctantly, taking the bag from his out-stretched hand.

"Can I have a glass of water?"

"Sure. " She replied putting down the bag on the floor.

When she returned with a glass of water, she found him standing inside. He gulped the water down and returned the glass to her. She took the glass but before she could move it away he caught hold of her hand pulling her to him. It was unexpected and fast...she just couldn't react. All that she managed to do was to turn around so that he was behind her. At that moment panic struck her and the glass slipped out, shattering itself into pieces as it struck the floor. His hands were on her breasts gripping them so hard that it hurt. She bent forward to free herself form his amorous bear hug.

That didn't help. To keep her balance she had to shove her behind at him. He responded immediately, his loins ramming against her behind. He was squeezing her breasts rather painfully.

"Stop or I'll shout. " She found her voice at last.

"I know you won't do that. All that you need is a good fuck. " He was panting. Recovering from her panic she fought back, her hands catching hold of his hair forcing him forward and her bare feet kicking at his shin.

"Ouch!"

He deserved it. Desperately, she clung to his hair. Unexpectedly, his right hand relinquished its hold on her. But it was only a brief respite. She felt his hands on her nightie, trying to pull it off. To her horror he succeeded, throwing it away from her reach. It lay in a crumpled heap on the floor.

Suddenly he released her.

She staggered, trying desperately to maintain her balance.

He slapped her hard, the sting ringing in her ears. Tears swelled in her eyes. Then came the second one, sending her reeling onto the floor. She was pinned down to the floor as the blows rained on her. She tried to resist, but most of them got through her defenses. Before long her strength began to wane away and the slaps coming in quick succession became unbearable.

"Please! I beg you..." She wailed.

Instantly it stopped. She started crying, drops of blood trickling down her nose.

"It's nothing. Will be okay in a minute. " He sneered as she felt his hands on her panties, tearing them off.

She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

"Oh God! Let this be just a nightmare. "

He couldn't shift his eyes from what he had unveiled...long legs, firm thighs and neatly trimmed

pubic hair just covering her mons.

'That is a nice pussy. If you are so fond of Lakshmi why did you not ask her to trim her pussy as

well?'

It was overwhelming. She was just what he had fantasized sitting on the floor in front of her,

listening to her crap on drinking.

He buried his head between her thighs inhaling the musk of her sex. Tentatively, he started licking her.

Oh God!" She shuddered clutching his head with her hands and trying to move him away. Amit never did that to her. As his tongue became more insistent increasing it's rhythm and pressure she began to lose control. With a startle she realised that the body was capable of accepting what the mind rejected.

"Aah!" She moaned and moved her hands, putting an end to her feeble attempts to move him away.

Soon her moans became louder as she shuddered under his maneuvers. She was beyond all caring now...her background, education, husband, children...nothing mattered. There is no way out. She will have sex with this man...her maidservant's habitually drunkard husband.

Abruptly, he got to his feet and started undressing. In his hurry he tore of his shirt and trouser. Lying on the floor, she had a fleeting glance of his manhood as he joined her. He is huge...certainly bigger than Amit, she thought. He raised her legs, arranged them on his shoulders and placed the tip of his cock at the entry of her pussy with just the head buried slightly in the folds of her pussy.

'You want this inside? Do you get fucked daily?'

'No, please don't do it.'

"Hmm. so you don't get fucked daily. Too bad. Perhaps he fucks Lakshmi."She found the thought revolting. How could Bhasu think such a thing?

Slowly and steadily he started pushing. Anita was already wet and as her pussy held Bhasu's foreskin back, his cock slid in smoothly.

'I am so sorry but you did not resist enough and see it is already inside. It is nice, tight and warm. Obviously you don't get fucked regularly. That is why you need me.' And he increased the rhythm by fully withdrawing and then thrusting wildly. All the while he kept sucking her nipples and playing with the breasts.

'Lakshmi had told me that you have nice breasts but these are just too good. Lucky man, your husband.'

"Oh God!" She sighed as her vagina stretched to accommodate him. She put her hands to her mouth stifling her moans as the tip of his penis drove all the way to her cervix again and again.

Bhasu seemed to carry on and on. Involuntarily she had locked her ankles around his back. An explosion that left them panting for breath. He discharged entirely inside her.

She looked at him.

"I told you that's what you needed. You scare me the way you moaned. " He was smiling. Embarrassed, she looked away.

When she tried to get up he pulled her back to him.

"Where are you going, my dear? We are not through as yet. Wouldn't you like to fuck again?"

"I need to go to the bathroom. " She tried to sound detached.

"But you can't go like this. "

He stood up and helped her to her feet. He had already stripped her naked. He turned her around.

"You can go now. " He said patting her naked behind.

When she came back into the living room he was sitting in front of the television watching Sun TV.

"Come, sit over here. " He was indicating his lap. She hesitated for a moment, acutely conscious of her nudity but then relented. He placed his cock at her pussy and wanted her to sit on it but the cock was limp after the discharge and did not go in.

Nevertheless as soon as she was on his lap his hands started caressing her again.

Half an hour later the smoldering fires began to burn again. But this time he wanted it differently...to come in her mouth. She had never performed fellatio, not even with Amit. It was perverse... something that you can read only in those English paperbacks. Certainly, she can't do it.

"I won't do that. " She stood her ground.

Moments of his ecstasy he will not be able to hold onto her. Wanting to get over the whole thing she started to suck him vigorously.

The pressure of his hand on her head increased...she could feel his approaching orgasm. He was hard and huge inside her mouth. She started choking and gasped for air but there was no respite. She knew it was time to pull away...this would be the last time she would suck him in. He moved swiftly catching her unaware. His hands moved to the back of her head and powerfully pulled her to his groin. It was as if he knew from the very beginning what she had in mind. Tightly pressed against his groin, she was suffocating. She struggled to free herself, but he was too strong for her. Then suddenly he relaxed, allowing her to create just enough space to breathe. It was only a brief respite. The next instant she was again forced against his groin. As his penis hit the back of her throat he exploded. She had no other way but to gulp down his secretions to prevent herself from choking. When he released her she fell back, heaving a sigh of relief. Her cheeks and chin were covered with his semen that had escaped her mouth. Almost immediately she started retching and rushed to the bathroom, somehow managing to reach the wash basin, before throwing up. That gave her immediate relief from the nausea. When she looked up she found Bhasu standing beside her. She offered no resistance as he took her in his arms and gently ran his fingers through her hair to comfort her.

"Are you comfortable now?" He whispered. She nodded yes.

Bhasu helped her to clean up before leading her back to the living room. He helped her onto one of the sofas and then sat opposite her.

"Take it easy. " Soon they were engrossed in the television.

"Okay its time. " His words startled her bringing her attention back from the television.

"For what?"

"Come here on your knees. " He ordered, opening his legs.

"Bhasu! Please don't force me to do that again. I have never done that before. "

"Okay, Okay. " He seemed to understand and walked over to her.

She didn't even get the time to flinch as he slapped her hard. Tears and stars sprang to her eyes.

He went back to the sofa.

"How many times do I have to tell you that your preferences don't count. You don't know your preferences, anyway. Just follow my orders and soon you will start enjoying it. Now crawl over here and you better keep it down this time. " He threatened...

This time there was no nausea. When it was over she sat down on the floor, her head on his thigh – only inches away from his now satiated manhood. She felt too embarrassed to even look up at him. He knew how to have his way with a woman, there can be no doubt about it.

Anita looked at her watch and jumped. It was time for Varsha and Vipin to return home. Hurriedly she extricated herself from his embrace and got to her feet.

"Bhasu you have to go now. It's time my son and daughter returned from school. "

"Let me kiss you there one more time. " He was looking straight at her naked crotch. "You look very nice when you are naked. Do you trim the hair there yourself or does your husband do it?"Anita remained quiet.

"Okay go there, stretch your arms overhead. Let me examine you. No hair under the arms, nice, very nice. A Mangalsutra in your neck. Good earrings. A diamong nose pin. A golden girdle around your waist, very expensive, no!But nice. Turn around. Oh nothing in your asshole. All it needs is a tight slap. Turn around again. Glass bangles on one wrist and gold one in the other along with a watch. And a combination of silver anklets and chain along with small toe rings. Nice red nail polish on your hands and toes. This is the way I want to see you when I come to ... you tomorrow. You want to get... badly?Remember nothing else or else?" He said sneeringly

"You are nice to look at and nice to fuck. But we have missed out on one important thing."said Bhasu "God!" Thought Anita. "Now what is it?"She was exasperated.. "Come closer, very close." Anita complied. Bhasu too stripped quickly. "Now stand on your toes, cup your breasts and keep your nipples on mine." Anita hesitated. "No! Why all this. You have had sex with me. Now why all this?"

"Shut up. Do it and you won't get hurt. Or else you will get hurt and then do it. And don't say that I had sex with you. Say that I fucked you" She stood on tip toe and placed her large pink nipples on Bhasu's brown. He cupped both her buttocks and pulled her closer to him. However because of the difference in height his cock could not enter Anita's pussy. It just kept pushing on the mound of her sparse pubic hair. "Now kiss me as you kiss your husband. Suck my tongue. Take your hands behind my head." Anita wondered whether he would ever go. Since she wanted him to go early she was complying with his instructions willingly. She darted her tongue inside his mouth, found his tongue and sucked at it wildly. This again set her body on fire and gave Bhasu an erection again. "Good. One last thing. Get your cordless phone. Quick." Anita picked it from the nearby cabinet. "Lie down. Open your legs"He then placed his cock at the tip of her ass-hole, and kept her ankle on his shoulder. With the wild kisses given by Anita his cock was rock hard again. "No, not in there."Anita pleaded. Bhasu's cock was slippery and placed just at the tip of her ass-hole. He kept his hands near Anita's belly button and pulled her but the hole was too tight. 'Please don't put it there. It will be painful.' Anita was almost begging him. "Well, okay your choice bring your hand and keep it wherever you want it." Cursing Bhasu under her breath she held his cock and kept it at the opening of her pussy. "Now dial your husband."

hornydude2k

"Why?"Anita pleaded. "If you want to fuck me, do so. Why bring my husband into it?"

"Do as I say. Why do I have to repeat myself once you know that you have to do it. If you delay your children will come and they will not be too happy to see you like this." Anita dialed Amit. As soon as she said hello Bhasu thrust his cock in. "Hi, love. How are you" Amit said. "Fine!" Anita replied. As the conversation proceeded Bhasu kept thrusting his cock in very slowly till it was fully embedded in Anita's pussy. His strokes were also discreet. All the while he kept pulling her nipples and also nibbling at them. He withdrew only after the conversation ended, wiped the cum over her breasts and proceeded to get dressed. "Remember. Tomorrow. Now the pussy kiss."

She came over and opened her thighs, allowing him to kiss her sex. He opened the lips of her pussy and darted his tongue inside. "The good part is that your pussy lips are visible even without opening them and Lakshmi has such a bush of hair there. You have seen her bush there?''

Anita shook her head.

"But she has seen you naked. Okay I understand. She comes to your house and in the house you can be naked. Since you don't come to our house how can you see her naked?'

What had actually happened was that after making love she had fallen into deep slumber. Amit got up before her. He had put the latch from outside so as not to disturb her. Just as Amit was taking the children to school Lakshmi arrived. Amit completely forgot that Anita was sleeping naked. When he returned he took off his shoes as per his habit and entered. He saw that Anita was still asleep. Her left leg was straight. The right sole was on the left knee. One arm over the head and the other by the side. In this pose even the pubic hair trimmed as they were could not provide much protection. The lips of her pussy were slightly open and the breasts were rising and falling rhythmically. Lakshmi was sweeping the floor and was completely normal. She did not appear to be even slightly surprised that Mem Sahib was naked. Later when Amit told this to Anita she was not embarrassed by the fact that Lakshmi had seen her pussy as well but was surprised that she slept so soundly. He started getting dressed. She found it surprising that she no longer felt embarrassed to stand before him stark naked.

"I will be back tomorrow, same time. You will open the door wearing nothing. When I say nothing I mean nothing except of course, all your rings, necklace, bangles etc. "

She nodded trying to get him out of the house as soon as possible.

She bumped into him as he suddenly stopped in front of the door. Turning around he cupped her breasts and sucked one nipple after another.

"Tomorrow you will receive a good thrashing first and the you will offer me your last virginity. "

Was she a willing victim? It was then that Lakshmi's words had struck her... "You don't understand everything. " Now she understood what lay behind the physical abuses that Lakshmi silently suffered.

"The way he dealt with me was no different. " Anita thought. And like Lakshmi she had endured his physical abuse to satisfy her hideous animal passion.

The stillness of the night was unbearable. She got out of bed and tiptoed to the terrace. The cool southern breeze brought comfort.

How could she betray Amit with a moments passion, she wondered. They loved each other dearly, didn't they? And is this what he expects in return? His beloved wife fucking and illiterate drunkard. What a shock it will be for him if he ever came to know of it. Didn't her culture, education and children mean anything to her? She fought to control her tears. There's no way she would allow Bhasu to have his way with her again.

"I am sorry Amit. I beg you to forgive me. I promise never to do that again. " She murmured to herself. She resolved to straighten things out with Bhasu tomorrow. She will shut the door on his face...to let him know that whatever they did today meant nothing to her. She felt the burden lift from her heart.

"I love you Amit. " She cried out into the stillness of the night.

She had asked him.

"What will happen if Lakshmi comes to know of this?" She looked at him expecting some sort of assurance.

He broke into laughter. "If you want you can go ahead and tell her. In fact, I was planning to have both of you together in bed someday soon. "

"What do you mean? Are you crazy?" Startled, she sat up.

"I can assure you that nobody other than the three of us will ever come to know of this. You want me to carry on fucking you this way or do you want this to stop?'"

'I want this is to stop.' 'Good. So I will fuck you no more. However tomorrow when I come you should be nude in the house, just as you were today. The only change is that when Lakshmi comes you will remain nude. Not only that after a while when I come still you will not run here and there like a fool hiding your breasts but remain casual. Okay? By the way what does your name mean?' 'I don't know.' 'Well, so before I go won't you give a nice long suck to this cock affectionately. Your husband's would be slightly different, so enjoy this.'

"Why are you so late?" Lakshmi asked. "Why? What happened?"

"I have to go to Anita Mem Sahib's place. As it is I am late. There is so much work."

"Why?"

"Tomorrow Mem Sahib's younger sister Sunita Mem Sahib is coming for two weeks." Hearing this Bhasu started salivating again and imagining what Sunita would be like. With and without clothes.

hornydude2k

THE MAID'S HUSBAND RETURNS

It was August end and the heat was still unbearable. Anita’s husband Amit had to go on official tour for two days. She had just finished packing the clothes for him. Amit just could not do anything on his own. All throughout the afternoon she had been busy with the packing. Everything had to be kept vests, underwears, handkerchiefs, which shirt to wear with which trouser. Not only that it had to be explained to him as well. He had said that he would come late, have dinner and leave by the Rajdhani Express at 11 p. m.

It was now evening. After sending off the children Vipin and Varsha to play along with the neighbour’s 14 year old daughter, she heaved a sigh of relief. She stripped and had a bath, letting the cold water cool her shapely body. There was nobody in the house, so she emerged nude from the bathroom and looked at herself in the full length mirror. This was among the few vanities she permitted herself.

She was fair, slim and despite two children her breasts were still firm. A thin waist, shapely pubic hair and long hairless legs. She admired her gold necklace with the heart shaped pendant; a present from Amit. Pretty it was! Gold bangles! Four on one wrist. She had taken off the Omega watch for the bath which she usually wore on the other wrist. That was also a gift from Amit. Anklets! Yes, silver but she was thinking of buying a golden chain for them and Amit had promised her those as well. She had deliberately got very dainty toe rings made so that they would not hurt whenever she went for the morning jog with Amit. Being barefooted in the house was no problem.

Not bad at all, she said to herself. Suddenly she shuddered. The Bhasu incident! God! That was a real tough one. Thankfully he had not returned. At times she still felt that it was a nightmare. That man had violated her in the span of one hour as could not be imagined. Immediately after the incident she had thought of dismissing Lakshmi but then she had thought that Lakshmi was as much of a sufferer at the hands of her husband Bhasu as she herself had suffered so why penalize the poor lady. She opened the almirah, sprayed perfume under the arms and in the pubic area, slipped on a pair of bra and panty. She sat under the fan for a while, then got up draped a light blue cotton saree along with a matching sleeveless blouse. Anita again went to the mirror, picked up a comb and straightened her hair. She looked at her manicured hands. The nail polish was intact. No need to apply it again. She thought of applying a pinch of sindur in the parting of her hair;then thought she sould do it late. Picking up the latest issue of “Cosmopolitan” she went into the drawing room and sitting on the sofa started browsing through it.

After barely five minutes, the doorbell rang.

“Who could it be?” She thought. Surely the children could not be back so soon and Amit had said that he would be late. She got up and looked through the magic eye, but she saw nobody. Since it was still sunny outside she decided to check out the person who had rung the bell. Perhaps someone playing the prank! As soon as she opened the latch of the door a pair of powerful hands opened the door. It was Bhasu.

“Bhasu, you?”was all that escaped from her lips. Bhasu, the drunkard husband of her maid Lakshmi. Back again. And it was just now that she was feeling relieved to have perhaps seen the last of him.

“Mem Sahib. Please. ”he said closing the door behind him.

“Why have you come here?” she said in the most stern voice she could manage.

“Mem Sahib, you must be very angry with me. Please sit down. ”

He put his hands on her bare shoulders and made her sit on the sofa. Immediately Anita started wishing that she should have put on something more that would not have left her shoulders almost bare but what could be worn in this heat?

Bhasu sat on the floor where her feet were kept. With his eyes focussed on her feet, he started playing with her anklet and started speaking.

“Mem Sahib. I am very sorry for what happened last time. But what could I do? I was helpless. ”

She pulled her feet away from him. “Helpless? How?”

“Mem Sahib. I had told U that your husband fucks my wife. ”

“What rubbish?” Anita said incredulously and tried to pull her foot further away but he had got hold of it again in his grip. He kept on twirling the anklet round and round her ankle and gradually his hand started moving towards her knee.

“What are you doing, Bhasu? Leave me and go immediately. Anybody may come in any time. ” Anita said.

Bhasu acted as if he had not even heard her.

”Mem Sahib, I don’t like to fuck Lakshmi. You know her hair there are very thick. I like your style. Very pretty. I like to fuck you. ”

Anita blushed. How could she carry on talking to this man when he was so keen to discuss her pubic hair and whose comments were so lewd. His hands were now on her upper thighs.

“You said that you were sorry. ” She reminded him.

“Of course I am but what to do about this?”

He picked her foot and kept its sole on his hardening groin.

“And Mem Sahib, your nail polish is very nice. Please unzip this and play with it. ”

“No, please go. Now. ”

She tried to remove his hand which was at her panty.

“Anita. ”

His voice was suddenly rough.

“Don’t you understand the language of love? Must I always hurt you to make you do things?”

“What do you want? The last time you had said that you would not come back. ”Anita cried.

“What do I want? If you remember the last time I had told you that when I come next I do not want to see any clothes on you. You should have undressed immediately. Do it. Now. No don’t get up just as yet. Bend and unzip the fly first. ”

Grimacing Anita bent down and unzipped Bhasu’s fly.

“Please, Bhasu. Don’t start all this again. Lakshmi told me that you had improved. I……I just do not like this. ” Anita almost begged him.

“You appear to be one of those who respond only after getting hurt. Would you like a similar slap?Now pull it out. Put your hand inside and take out the cock darling. ”

Bhasu said mockingly.

Anita took his cock out. It was as frighteningly dark and thick with the loose foreskin over the hood, as she remembered it to be and was fully erect. She wondered how he managed to get an erection so soon.

“Now while you get rid of your blouse, put your pretty feet on this and play with it. ” Bhasu said.

“Why, oh why? My husband will be coming. Come some other time if you must. ” Anita was in tears.

“Some other time also I will come, darling. Don’t worry. And I know very well who comes when. Will you do it or do I have to tear it off your body?” Bhasu threatened.

As Anita unhooked the blouse, he stared at her breasts clad in the transparent bra. Hesitatingly, she unhooked the bra also and kept it on the sofa besides her. She then complied with Bhasu’s instructions and took his cock between her feet. She started pulling and releasing the foreskin. In the process precum started leaking and smeared her toes. He however kissed her toes and licked them clean.

“Now get up and strip. Don’t look so aghast. You are not a holy person whom I come to visit. I come to fuck you. Should I tell you a secret? I have fucked almost all the women where Lakshmi works. ”

What rubbish! Anita thought. It seems he has lost his bearings, but how to get rid of him.

He paused for a while drinking in Anita's virtually nude body except for the panty.

“But, ” Bhasu carried on, “your pussy and your tight buttocks are the sexiest. Here let me help you. ” He pulled the flimsy panty down in one tug.

“Not only is your pussy the sexiest but the tightest. That is why I came back. I knew that you are not fucked regularly. By the way why do all rich women wear panty? It is so small it hides nothing. Just a bit of pussy but nothing at all in the buttocks. Lakshmi does not wear them. And this bra? It is fully netted. I see them hanging in the shops. Even when you were wearing them, your nipples could be clearly seen. You want people to see them, don’t you?”

“This man is crazy. ” Anita thought but she could not help feeling a bit of pride that after ten years of marriage and regular sex she was still tight. But felt ashamed that this praise was from someone like Bhasu.

“If you liked the compliment about your pussy, you can thank me. ” It was as if Bhasu had read her thoughts.

Anita blushed but kept quiet.

Bhasu was still sitting on the floor.

“Get rid of those tears and come closer. ”he said.

He started feeling Anita right from the feet upwards. His face he kept close to her pussy.

“Lovely smell. ” He said “You were expecting your husband or someone else?”

His hands were at her buttocks while his tongue was probing open the lips of her pussy. He tried to shove the index finger of one hand in her ass hole while the other felt her breasts.

“No, not there. ”Anita said resolutely.

“Then where, love? Oh the same lovely tits! Mmmmm! Listen, I do not need to be told what to do and what not to. ”

Bhasu said thrusting his tongue inside her pussy.

“Okay turn around and bend now. ”

“No. ”Anita remained firm.

He swiftly caught hold of one arm and twisted it so that she had to bend.

“Now spread your legs and don’t disobey me even once or you will get even more hurt than you did last time. And don’t try this drama. I know that you are enjoying this. Wow what is this? A pretty tattoo! Right on your buttocks. Went to the shop and got it done. There you don’t feel any shame undressing in front of an unknown man. ”

“No, This can be done in the home only. ”Anita protested.

“Shut up! I do not need any explanation. ” He barked.

With his fingers at the curvature of her feet he started sliding both his hands till her pussy and gave a tight whack on her bottocks.

“You know one of the reasons I come to fuck you is the shape you give to these. ”

Bhasu then pulled the cheeks of her buttocks apart and saw the tiny ass hole. He tried to insert a finger but it was too tight and Anita gasped.

“Today you are not wearing the chain around your waist. Girdle, you said it was. The gold one. It went well with your body. Anyway, go and get some vaseline. ”

“No, please no. You can do it otherwise. You have done it otherwise. Why insist there?” Anita pleaded.

Bhasu laughed.

“Did I say I would do it there? Go and get it. ”

Anita hesitated.

“Come on. Be quick. As it is you walk around nude in the house so why this hestation?” Bhasu said.

She went to the bedroom leaving all her clothes in the drawing room only. As she pulled the drawer of the dressing table she saw that Bhasu was there with all her clothes and alternatively sniffing her panty and bra.

“ You want to be fucked or you want to be left alone? I will do one thing which is quite fair. Give me your finger. Hmm. Very nice” Bhasu said licking it.

Holding her hand with both of his hands he directed it towards her pussy and inserted it for a second before pulling it out. Anita’s finger was wet with her secretions. Bhasu slowly licked it clean.

“See, ” he said “You are all wet and dying to get fucked. So far as the Vaseline is there apply it liberally on your ass hole. Don’t ask me if I will fuck you there or not. It is for your own benefit. ”

“But I have fucked you so often that ------ what?”Bhasu stopped.

“Not so often. ” Anita replied firmly. “You did that once and without my consent. ”

“I am so sorry. I should have done it more. Is that what you wanted to say?” Bhasu sneeringly asked.

Anita remained quiet. How could one argue with this man!

“What I was saying was that there should be some conversation between us also. So first tell me is your husband’s cock bigger than mine? Come on now, don’t feel shy. What is there to feel shy now? Or is there?”

He said making a mock attempt to put a finger up her ass hole.

“Look, if you remain quiet you will get into trouble. Did I not tell you what Lakshmi’s pussy is like. Like a jungle. And yours is like a well maintained garden. So you should also tell me about your husband’s cock. So what is his cock like?”

“ Same as yours. ”Anita mumbled.

“Not like that. Say that both our cocks are similar. But the colour must be different. Right?”

God! This time he had planned humiliation. Well, if that has to be, so be it.

“Yes, your cock and my husband’s cock are similar except for the colour. 'she replied with a straight face.

“Good. Then you can very well imagine that he is fucking you when I get down to it. Does he fuck you daily? If you want you can also ask me whether I fuck Lakshmi daily. ”

Anita again remained quiet.

“Come on! ”Bhasu persisted.

“Not daily but every alternate day. 'she replied truthfully.

“Say, my husband fucks me every alternate day. And look at poor me. What is my fault? Why should I get to fuck you so rarely? Is it fair?Look what a shame for a pretty lady. The cock is losing its erection. Get down to sucking it immediately. ”

There was absolutly no way out. Last time he did the job and got away. This time he has hundreds of queries in addition to the fucking part.

As she bent down, Bhasu said “First tease it with your nipples. They are so erect I just don’t feel like ignoring them. Lakshmi’s are all black but yours are so chocolatey in colour. ”

This constant comparison with Lakshmi was getting on Anita’s nerves. She bent and made her nipples touch his cock briefly and before he could say much she took the head in her mouth. After the previous incident she had got over her inhibitions about sucking and getting the discharge in her mouth. Even Amit had been surprised. Pleasantly.

“Yes, that is better. ” He caught hold of her hair with one hand and started the rhythm. She too cooperated hoping that he would discharge soon and go away. Without her knowledge he had smeared his fingers and the thumb with the vaseline that she had brought. Slowly he took his index finger of the other hand at the tip of her ass hole and suddenly thrust it in slightly.

Anita started to get up but her hair were in his hand.

“See, no problem, whatsoever. This hole has also been given for men to insert their cocks. For instance at times there may be two men wanting to fuck you at the same time. And you can oblige them. But if you don’t like this I will do something else. Leave the cock or would you like to carry on sucking it?Lie on the bed, fold your legs, the soles of your feet should be in the air, the knees close to your tits, arms apart. If you move your arms I will break your teeth. Don’t think I have come here to fool around. ”He said threateningly.

Bhasu placed himself between her legs, his cock at the entry of her pussy. He then started licking the nape of her neck, right upto her ear. After that he thrust his tongue inside her ear, brought it over her lips, licked the upper lip very slowly, sucked the lower lip, then pried open her mouth with his tongue and thrust his tongue inside. This time he appeared to be an expert in titillating Anita.

“Give me your tongue. ”he whispered.

Anita’s body was on fire. She was wondering why Bhasu was not doing what he had come to do. Why was he not fucking her? Why this tease? Did he want her to beg? Oh God, what did he want?

She did not have to be told to give him her tongue. They both sucked at each other’s tongues wildly. This time he did not taste all that foul either. All the while his hands were at her armpits, gently pulling the sparse hair. Now he focussed his attention on to her nipples. First he blew at them and then encircled the aerol with his tongue alternating between one nipple and the other. He kept on doing this till the nipples were fully erect. Even now he gently flicked his tongue over them but did not take them in his mouth.

Anita wanted to move her hands, pull his head on to her nipples but when she attempted he repeated the warning. She desperately wanted him to suck them. They were aching with anticipation and with constant teasing. All the realisation that he was Lakshmi’s husband was forgotten. His cock was still where it was: with leaking precum at the entry of her pussy.

Suddenly Bhasu got up.

“Last time I had fucked you. This time you are at liberty to fuck me. I will lie on the bed. You will sit on me. Yes, you can take the cock in your pussy, bend and tease me with your nipples. ”

Anita was in a dilemma. Should she sit on his cock? She again saw it. It was dark and reddish. She herself was fair and pink. He had already fucked her. Did once more make any difference? As it is she was dying to be fucked. On the other hand what about the vows that she and Amit had taken together?Should she knowingly and willingly get fucked by another man and that too a maid's husband. If it was forcible sex it could be condoned but could she herself take it inside her pussy. That was the right of only Amit.

“Come on, come on. I don’t have all evening even if you do. All the other Mem Sahibs get fucked immediately and you are acting so pricey. Don’t tell me that you have not been fucked before by anybody else. I know these rich types. Lakshmi herself told me that she has seen photographs of you almost nude on the beach where there are so many people. ”

God! Lakshmi had seen the album when at Amit’s insistence she had worn that bikini that had been purchased from Mumbai. She had been extremely self conscious initially but gradually had enjoyed being the cynosure of all eyes. Even Amit was very happy.

She sat on his stomach and bent to offer him her nipples. Her cock was near her stomach and since it was at full erection it was touching her belly button.

“Place your feet in my armpits. I like to feel pretty feet near me and yours are so pretty. Nail polished, anklets and toe rings. You wear toe rings because you are married? Good girl! I thought so. See how lousy Lakshmi is! Who can get an erection with her by the side?”

Anita could feel the precum leaking from his cock and sticking to her stomach right down to her pubic hair. He again did not take the nipple in his mouth, but kept on nibbling lightly at the nipples.

A phone call disturbed them. Anita picked up the cordless phone to answer it. As she said “hello” he bit her nipple. As Anita gasped, he tried to lift her hips up with both his hands. Their eyes met and somehow an unsaid agreement was reached. She did not resist but went along with the pressure applied by Bhasu and cooperated in lifting her hips. He aimed his cock at the pussy and left her. She sat down on it and it slipped in so smoothly that Anita felt as if a tremendous burden had been lifted off her. Due to her weight it went deep inside her and almost touched the cervix. Anita gasped. She disconnected the phone without even listening as to who was at the other end and experienced an orgasm even without the strokes. This was sheer bliss.

“Don”t squeeze my cock. ”

Bhasu said mockingly. He caught hold of both of her breasts and squeezed them. With the pressure of his hands he made her take a few strokes by rising and falling on his cock in which she cooperated by picking her pussy away and falling on him. This made a plonk noise and embedded his cock fully inside her pussy each time she came down on it. It was a wonderful sight in the mirror. His thick dark tool virtually disappearing in the folds of Anita’s creamy pussy.

He again dislodged her, made her lie down, kept one foot on his shoulder and thrust his cock again into her slippery pussy.

“Know why I did this? So that you can also see in the mirror how my cock disappears inside you. Like it? Think it is dark? Doesn’t matter. You like it. I am sure your husband has a fair cock. And you don’t like it? Oh you do, okay? When I said you were tight I meant that your pussy unrolls my foreskin and permits the cock only. In loose ones the entire thing goes. ”He kept on rambling.

hornydude2k

His hands were at her nipples pulling them. Soon they were back at her ass cheeks pulling them apart. After a few strokes of fulling withdrawing the cock and again pushing it in to the hilt they both approached a common orgasm. They shuddered and held one another tightly. Finally he shot a squirt of sperm inside her and suddeenly loosened himself.

Even in that heavenly state with Bhasu’s cock deep inside her, Anita hoped that this time she would be as lucky as the last time and not get pregnant. Please God, she sent a silent prayer.

Spent they both lay there quietly for five minutes.

“If you must lie here all naked please do so by all means but I have to go. ” Bhasu said.

Shocked she looked at the watch. It was 6. 45 p. m. The children would be back any time. She rushed into the bathroom and washed herself of all the stickiness and the saliva. Her clothes were outside so she emerged naked after patting herself dry. Bhasu was sitting in the drawing room fully clothed. He was playing with her panty.

“I am taking this with me. It will remind me of your smell. ”

He said matter of factly.

“And yes, if you want things to be even tell your husband that he is most welcome to fuck Lakshmi. ”

He came close to her, licked both her nipples, then sucked them till they were erect again, and winked at her.

“You are so shameless! Standing in the drawing room and getting your nipples sucked by a man not your husband! What if somebody can see you from the other building? Anyway you will wait for me. Won’t you? I knew that you wanted to be fucked but your husband’s invisible presence was holding you back. I helped you, did I not by taking the initiative and again fucking you whereas you were supposed to do it this time?”

Anita found her voice. “I never said that I would do it. And people don’t peep here. ”

“Sure, you didn’t. And because people don’t peep you don’t mind getting your tits sucked. Oh, I should have known. They don’t peep that is why you sleep and move around naked. Now just turn around and bend if you want me to leave quickly. ”

As Anita turned around he quickly inserted a full finger in her ass.

“Oooh. ” She virtually screamed.

He had unzipped his fly and quickly thrust his cock replacing the finger inside her ass, placed his hands at her pubic bone and pulled. It went in gradually.

“See, no trouble at all. ” He again withdrew and thrust it in.

The sensation that Anita was feeling was very unusual but not unpleasant. It somehow filled her totally.

After a few thrusts, he however withdrew it and zipped his fly.

“Next time. Meanwhile you can try it with your husband. It will just smoothen the passage. I like it because it is tighter. Always tighter than pussies. ”

Anita was still trying to come to terms with the fact this huge cock had entered her ass. She heard the click of the door as he left.

What was that Bhasu had said. She was dying to get fucked and he had helped her. Perhaps he was right. She felt a bit ashamed at her own weakness. Anyway what had happened had happened. She again went into the bathroom and washed all her private parts thoroughly. She wondered whether he really fucked everyone. Liar! And how cunningly he had shoved his cock in her ass! She smiled alone. But it was good that vaseline had been liberally applied or it could have been painful. It was also good that Amit was leaving otherwise he would be wondering as to why her nipples were all red. She would certainly try out on Amit all that she had learnt today.

The clock struck seven. There was no time to lose. She hurriedly fumbled in the Almirah for a panty. Within five minutes she had put on her saree, applied a pinch of sindur in the parting of her hair, some light lipstick and was waiting for the children and her husband.

hornydude2k

INDIAN WIFE AND MAID'S HUSBAND

It was after a long time that the Guptas were giving a party. Their close friends the Sharmas and Mitras would be there. Anita got along very well with the ladies just as her husband Amit got along with their spouses. It was 5 p.m. and time to get dressed. Usually Anita dressed in Indian attires i.e sarees or the far more common salwar kameez. All with sleeveless blouses or kurtas. Today however she thought that she would give a try to the western attire. After all since she had a body that could carry them off, why not give it a try; not necessarily in the privacy of their home and with only her husband as an audience but with a party consisting of select friends.

Later that evening, Anita stood in front of a full-length mirror getting ready. She had picked up some new under things at the local fashion street that specialized in keeping imported stuff -- a black satin thong-panty and bra set -- which she admired on her petite, trim body. Anita was indeed good to look at: 5'6" with jet black shoulder length hair tied today in a cute page-boy style with soft curls turned under at the ends to frame her pretty face. Tonight her hair was swept up behind her ears to her favorite antique comb clip, then cascading down in a fall past her slender neck to her shoulders. Her eyes were greenish brown and alluring. At 34, Anita kept herself in fantastic shape with lots of exercise and a sensible diet. She had fresh, soft features that made her face look much younger than her years -- almost girlish. Her figure was sensuous and womanly with high, firm breasts capped by large brown nipples that strained against the encasement of the netted bra. Her stomach was flat and tight, and her naturally olive skin glowed with an almost perpetual tan.

Amit came into the bedroom from the shower and couldn't help feeling like a lucky man. He lustfully admired his wife's gorgeous features as she dressed -- gazing at the twin globes of her taut, round bottom just as she slid her tiny black dress down and over her hips. The dress was tastefully short and showed off her silky-smooth legs with no need for pantyhose. She looked back over her shoulder at him and smiled seductively. "You like this?"

“Need that be said?” he asked taking her in her arms.

“Okay. Now no need to get hyper. The guests would be here any minute.” she pulled him up good-humouredly.

“One thing I will say now and you will see it during the course of the party. This cute cleavage between your breasts is going to make the women go green with envy and the men want to well………….I don’t want to embarrass you.” Amit said.

“Well, there is no need to flatter me either. Dress up and come down.” she said taking off her anklets.

“Your favorite anklets. Not wearing them?” Amit asked.

“Everything has to go with the attire and this does not go with a western one. Anyway you leave me to dress the way I deem fit and believe me your wife will always live upto your expectations.” Anita replied.

The party was a great success. They were meeting after a long time. The soft music, the excellent food, the vintage wine and the ambience all contributed in making the evening a truly memorable one. While Anita had herself spent a major part of the day in seeing to it that all the dishes were cooked just right, lot of help had been provided by her maid Lakshmi who had been with them for a while now.

When it was finally time to leave, it transpired that the Sharmas were without a vehicle.One of their relatives was visiting them and he had taken the vehicle. The Sharmas had acquicesed confident that Amit would drop them back. After all the formal good byes and embraces were over the guests left. Anita told Lakshmi to start clearing away the dishes while she would change into something informal like a T shirt and a pair of shorts. Since the party had gone on till quite late, Lakshmi had told Anita that her husband Bhasu would be coming to collect her. Anita had grimaced. Bhasu was the man who had forced her not once but two times to have sex with her. Although the experience was not entirely bad but somehow she was a bit uneasy. However since nobody except Bhasu and Anita herself knew about these sexual encounters Anita kept quiet.

As Anita was changing she heard the doorbell ring. She heard Lakshmi open the door and presumed that it would be Bhasu. Since he would not be able to do anything in the presence of his wife, Anita decided that it would be good fun to tease him a little. Let him yearn for her body and squirm. She therefore put on a loose T shirt over her bra and the shortest pair of shorts that she had. Amit often said that these shorts were just slightly longer than panties. At least watching her bare legs would make him suitably excited and make love to Lakshmi. Lakshmi too was not unattractive. About two inches shorter than Anita she too had a full body with nice, ripe breasts. However during the course of her duties, while she had got the opportunity to see Anita nude but Anita had not seen her sans clothes.

However soon there appeared to be a commotion emanating from the kitchen. God, thought Anita. These people are again fighting. Why can’t they love one another? She emerged from her room and was surprised to see another man in addition to Bhasu, armed with a revolver and with something in a little bottle whci he said was acid.The man appeared to be from a decent family. Had he not been so shabbily attired one could think that he belonged to the privileged section of the society.Despite his proper looks, he seemed out of place. Is this some sort of a dacoity, thought Anita but the man’s ire seemed to be directed against Bhasu.

“So, you swine! Finally caught you. Now and here I will tell you the price that has to be paid for fucking other’s wives.” he said addressing Bhasu.

My,my! thought Anita. The filthy language that he is using. But from this sentence itself it was quite clear to Anita that just as Bhasu had fucked her, he would have fucked other women as well and this man appeared to be the husband of one of them. Obviously he had come to know the truth recently and was so livid. Her first thought was that perhaps she should not have emerged from her room and let these people settle scores on their own. Now she too was standing there scantily clad and well, a party to the feud.

“What is the matter? Why are you shouting?” she mustered up the courage to say .

“This man has fucked my wife and today I will fuck his wife. Now.” the man shouted.

Anita knew that she had virtually no choice but to defend Bhasu.

“Look, there may have been some mistake. I know this couple since a fairly long time. And please don’t use such language” She replied with all the confidence she could muster.

Before the man could reply even Lakshmi who perhaps felt duty bound to defend Bhasu spoke up, “ Wait till Sahib ( referring to Amit) returns. He will see to it that you are arrested.”

The man sniggered. “Well, lady if you really think that this man is decent, you are mistaken.” Then addressing Lakshmi he said, “ You, you said that her ( Anita’s ) husband will have me arrested. Well, there are a number of interesting equations here. I naturally do not want to be arrested, so it is very important to involve your Mem Sahib ( master’s wife) as well. To begin with you should get to know that your husband is not the angel he projects himself to be. However I will not torture you by only raping you. You will also get to see good sex.Seeing is believing and yes, very pleasurable also. You, yes, you Bhasu, strip both these females and now is the time for me to see how good your cock actually is so get rid of all your clothes as well by the time I blink my eye.”

Anita was aghast. “ Behave yourself!” she said. “ Where do I come into the picture?”

“Behave myself? That’s a good one. Darling, you are so innocent. When your lovely and powerful husband sees his pretty and sexy wife getting fucked he will think twice before calling in the police. So, you want this creep to strip you or will you do it yourself? And the same applies to you, Lakshmi. I don’t have all the time in the world and delay irritates me like nothing does.” He replied as if explaining things to a particularly stupid child.

Bhasu was secretly pleased. Seeing Anita naked was a big turn on and he started moving towards her when Anita said, “Stop! I can undress myself.” It was not much of a problem. She had on no undergarments. Just a bra,a loose T shirt and a pair of shorts.

She felt her face flush self-consciously as she tentatively, almost seductively, took her loose T shirt off. The appreciative whistles that the man made, made her try to cover her glorious bra- covered C-sized breasts, but thought better of it and pulled them away and unhooked her bra, dropping it to the floor. Her breasts felt nice and free in the open air and her nipples were hard, like bullets from the fear and cold. One thing many guys found attractive about her was the fact her breasts stuck out and didn't bounce as much as most women's did. The only problem was most people that had seen her breasts (which wasn't very many, only other girls), thought that this meant that she undergone some expensive surgery, which simply wasn't true. Meanwhile Lakshmi too had got rid of her saree, petty coat and blouse. Bhasu too had stripped.

As Anita took off the shorts off her bare feet, she felt an odd sensation enter her body.

“Wow! Lovely! Now this is what I call a bonus. I had come here to screw this creep’s wife and here I find the gorgeous you. Your husband is one lucky man who screws such a beauty. The ideal situation would have been for me to screw you but then this bastard will get off lightly. So though he will eventually get his due, for the moment you will do to him what you do to your darling husband.” The man said while collecting all the discarded clothes making a bundle out of them, shoving them roughly in a room and locking it with a lock and key which he had found on the table near the entrance. As was their habit they kept the lock and key near the door so that it could be locked right away.

“I… I don’t get you.” Anita replied in a small voice.

“Turn around and bend, honey! Keep your lovely fingers on the table and spread your legs. Wide. And if you disobey you will get a solid whack!” He said. To Anita it appeared as if she was his original target and not Lakshmi. She fervently wished she had stayed on in her room. She felt a pair of hands pull the cheek of her buttocks apart and a finger at the entry of her ass hole made her gasp. Soon however the finger slid down to her pussy and slid inside it. With his other hand he cupped her left breast and gave a little squeeze, his thumb and index finger pressing down on her nipple.

“All wet. Dying to be fucked? Well, I don’t blame you. Had I been in your place even I would want to get fucked frequently.” The jeering went on.

“Now that I have done what you had asked me to may I go?” Anita asked knowing that the ordeal was far from over.

"Shut up lady!But you will of course pretend that you don’t like all this, so the fucker will lick your pussy till you will want to get fucked. You better start right now. But wait! Before you, I think it is only fair to let your wife suck her Mem Sahib’s tits.She would have seen them a number of times. True?”he said to Lakshmi.

Lakshmi silently nodded.

“Well then what are you waiting for. Go, keep your nipples on hers and then suck them.” He barked.

Lakshmi gingerly moved towards Anita. What the man had said was true.She had seen Anita Mem Sahib nude and had also well wanted to touch those lovely,round and fair breasts. Sooh she was standing face to face with Anita her brownish black nipples almost touching the brownish chocolatey ones of Anita’s.Now that the opportunity had come or rather thrust itself she did not want to miss out. First she licked the right nipple and despite the tension it was erect within no time. She could see Anita trying to keep herself under control by biting her lips.Lakshmi gave the same treatment to the other nipple before planting her mouth over it and sucked. Anita moaned, “ Oh God!Lakshmi!!” Both the women were very wet.Suitably encouraged Lakshmi cupped the Mem Sahib’s breasts and greedily tried to suck both at the same time.When she could not succeed she nibbled at them exceeding what she had been told to do.With Anita’s erect nipple between her teeth she glanced at the side and saw the man playing with his erect penis.

“Great.Withdraw please. Your turn now, you fucker.” He said to Bhasu.

As Lakshmi walked back unwillingly, Bhasu proceeded towards Anitaand buried his head between her thighs inhaling the musk of her sex. Tentatively, he started licking her.

Oh God!" She shuddered clutching his head with her hands and trying to move him away. Amit never did that to her. As his tongue became more insistent increasing it's rhythm and pressure she began to lose control. With a startle she realised that the body was capable of accepting what the mind rejected.

"Aah!" She moaned and moved her hands, putting an end to her feeble attempts to move him away.

Soon her moans became louder as she shuddered under his maneuvers. She was beyond all caring now.……her background, education, husband, family.….nothing mattered. There is no way out. She would perhaps end up having have sex with this man again.……..her maidservant's husband and that too with two people watching.

“Okay,now that I can see that you are suitably lubricated,please get down on your hands and knees and first suck my dick. Then suck this swine’s fuckin' dick." The man ordered, his eyes hard as twin stones and his gun pointing directly at her.

Anita gave a grunt of surprise when she noticed that Bhasu’s cock was quite erect despite the tension in the room. Sobbing bitterly, she realized she had very little choice but to obey, so got down on all fours, her ass in the air. It felt degrading doing this, especially in front of Lakshmi, her maid. Her cheeks were still flushed like a virgin girl and her normally straight hair was now an totally utter mess up. Nevertheless, she opened her mouth as widely as possible and placed the tip of his cock in her mouth, shuddering in sheer revulsion at this act. More than the act it was the company of two other people that was adding to her humiliation.Hpwever she did not want to annoy the man who was not only armed with a gun but also acid. She began to do the act she never imagined herself doing. Slowly, what in fact could only be described by some as tentatively, she bob her head up and down, making loud gagging noises all the while. Soon her mouth was full of secretions from his cock.

“Now get to that creep. And you,get here like your Mem Sahib did: on all fours and start jerking me off.” He commanded Lakshmi.

Having had the benefit of seeing Anita giving the blowjob to the man, Lakshmi too followed without a word and took the man’s cock in her watery mouth and started making similar actions by bobbing her head up and down on his wet cock.

Anita meanwhile proceeded to Bhasu and took his erect cock in her mouth.To her own amazement she noticed her left hand was cupping Bhasu’s balls! Did the fact that this was a familiar cock make her actually relish this? With revulsion, she brought her hands quickly back to the floor and dismissed it immediately as just a way to steady herself.

One fact Anita could not dismiss so readily was her arousal. As dirty and degrading as this act was, a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach she usually suppressed was starting to bare its ugly head. Desperately, she quickly suppressed it, but still it was there in the background; what was more it scared her that she could even get aroused in a situation such as this.

After a while when she could feel a lot of pre cum in her mouth she got up.With loathe and reluctance, she turned towards the man, feeling intimidated by his presence. There was something abnormal and unnatural about this guy that just gave her the shivers

He smirked as Anita tried to cover her tight looking fair pussy. "God why did she decide to shave today and that too in a manner where she left a tantalising line of hair just over the mound leaving the lips fully exposed," she thought as she noticed even a half blind person could see the moistness coming from her pussy. Her hard chocolate brown nipples were also a source of embarrassment for her. Anita always had sensitive breasts and although it could easily have been the coolness in the room that certainly couldn't explain her moistened pussy. Desperately, she closed her legs and thought about other things such as the new job her husband might be getting and was thankful that her arousal slowly went away.

“Why feel shy and why put on the act? Now don’t tell me that you have never been fucked by anybody else other than your husband. Or, is it that you just want to get fucked by the rich and fair?Come on, even the poor have cocks!Okay, ladies! The picnic is over and now is the time for fucks. This is what you were waiting for? Am I right?” he taunted.

“You, yes, you swine.” He called out to Bhasu. “I just saw her ass when she was sucking you.Fuck her when she is on all fours when she sucks my cock. Mem Sahib, please! Would you mind sucking my cock again?On all fours.It juts your buttocks out and I like to see that…..in the mirror across.”

Anita walked towards him instead of proceeding on fours. She was starting to get angry. If they had to fuck her, so be it! Why this unnecessary humiliation? After reaching the man, she looked at him in the eyes and brought herself on all fours. She somehow wanted to make him discahrge so that the matter could be over.She took as much of the cock in her mouth when she felt Bhasu’s hand over her pubic hair pulling her ass further up in the air.Soon she felt Bhasu’s cock entering deep into her pussy because of the position she was in.She wanted to make the man come in her mouth when the phone rang.

“Mem Sahib!” he said with derision and spite. “If your voice betrays anything, you are in for some very difficult times. Answer the phone.You bitch! give her the instrument.” He said to Lakshmi.

Anita withdrew his cock from her mouth and answered the phone.

“Hi! Anita.” The voice said.

“Hi!” she replied with Bhasu’s cock firmly inside her pussy and his hands playing with her nipples.Not only that he kept on taking strokes, withdrawing and shoving it again right upto the hilt his balls slapping at her bare buttocks.

It was Sharma. “ Amit has just left us after dropping us.How are you?”

“I am fine.” She managed to reply.

“Okay, will talk later. Thought that I would tell you that we stopped him for a while, otherwise he would have been home much earlier. Good Night!"

“Good Night!” Anita said thinking that had Amit been here immediately, perhaps all this would not be taking place the way it was.

“Bitch! Take the phone back! And you fucker! Now make this white Mem Sahib lie down flat and fuck her the way she is to be fucked. But hug her before that. Make her keep her tits on yours. And your tongues should be inside each other. Pig,You will realize that you have made a mistake in fucking my wife and not this female.”

She saw Bhasu approaching and soon she felt Bhasu’s hard warm body mesh against hers. She stood on tiptoe and cupped her breasts so that the nipples could be on Bhasu’s.Bhasu put his hands behind her neck and darted his tongue inside her mouth. She did not reciprocate ( the last time she had done that because at that time Bhasu was the tormentor) but could nevertheless feel a deeply erotic sensation running all the way down to her pussy through the breasts.She did not want to disobey the man and make him angry. Bhasu’s cock that had gone soft was hardening rapidly against her inner thigh. The feeling of having his flesh against hers was so erotic to her that as her breasts flattened against Bhasu's muscular chest and the hard nipples dug into him, the moistness of her pussy flooded back against her will.

hornydude2k

"Please, please. don't do this to me!"
Anita pleaded, more than a little desperate as Bhasu made her lie down and positioned himself at her opening, "I gave you what you wanted. Now why trouble me? Just let me go, please."

"You are wrong, you did not understand the anguish of a man who has his wife fucked. You wanted to defend him. Now I happen to see your little white pussy being screwed by the same person you were busy defending. If he has so much regard for you, how does he get hard?" The man said and at the same time signaled to Bhasu with his gun to start fucking. Just as Bhasu’s cock was placed at the opening of her pussy, the man signaled Bhasu again to start. “ If you delay, you will get fucked, not by a cock but by the bullet.” Bhasu folded her legs and caught hold of her hips. With his cock poised at the pussy lips, he gave a powerful thrust and the slick lips of the pussy opened on their own to accommodate the intruding cock in their grip.

She desperately tried to push him away from her but she felt quite helpless! This was quite unlike the previous two encounters but was not really bad. Now even the presence of the other two was not unnerving.

Bhasu grabbed her small wrists in his large hands and pressed them painfully on the floor as he slowly began to thrust in and out of her now painfully stretched pussy, causing her to gasp in pain mixed with pleasure. Anita got over the initial shock and lay still. Feeling the cock slamming in and out of her pussy. As Bhasu continued to fuck her, and her juices helped to lubricate his shaft, she found the pain gradually fading away and being replaced by unwanted pleasure.

She looked at Lakshmi, her pussy spread on the floor and the man pounding into her. Her eyes met Lakshmi’s and Lakshmi could distinctly see her husband fucking the Mem Sahib. However the sight surprisingly did not hurt Lakshmi. If anything it turned her on. Somehow it made her closer to the Mem Sahib whom she had always admired. Her Mem Sahib was being fucked by the same cock that fucked her. They were now on an even keel.

What made it even stranger to Anita herself was how her pussy was starting to adjust to Bhasu’s cock and she found her body was betraying her. As his hot rod banged continuously against her cervix, Anita began to feel her fear start to literally melt a way and a new feeling began to enthrall her. A loud moan of pleasure issued forth from deep within her throat and almost against her will, she began to thrust back as a flush gradually began to creep up her fair cheeks of the face as well all over the body.

What was she doing? Here she was,being deflowered by Bhasu in the presence of his wife and a stranger who wasn't only foul but violent, and she was starting to enjoy it! And this was such a crazy situation where the coordinator was someone else. God, what was she feeling?

"OHHHH! You please get off me!" Anita shrieked, thinking suddenly of Amit’s return and pushing as hard as her frame could against Bhasu. All poor Anita got for her efforts was a harsh laugh from the man who continued with his own fucking and even harder thrusts from Bhasu. It was as if they were locked in an unusual dance. The sight of his wife getting fucked was also giving Bhasu excitement which helped him to carry on the powerful strokes in the hot pussy of the lady he found so irresistible all thanks to a person who hated him.

It was at the critical moment of discharge that Anita heard the key in the door turn and Amit entered. He saw his nude wife being fucked by a person whose face was not very clear but from the way his wife’s hips were moving to meet all the thrusts she was enjoying it. Not realizing that she was screaming in a long and violent orgasm, her legs parted even further against her own violation and then closed around Bhasu’s buttocks, holding him in her, not wanting to let this feeling go, even if it was from her maid’s husband. A few more violent thrusts in her and judging from his grunts she knew Bhasu was about ready to come himself and when he bellowed out his own yell she kissed his chest unknowingly and out of sheer reflexive action, as he came violently in her white pussy.

The sight confused, enraged and aroused Amit all at the same time.It was a big turn on to see his wife in the throes of passion but with the husband of the maid? However, the pleasure was real, palpable.

The man had long since discharged and was the only one with his clothes on. Lakshmi had not climaxed because the man had come far too soon. However she too was standing there naked her breasts heaving and traces of cum all over her legs and pussy hair. Before Amit could react he felt the muzzle of the gun at his neck.

“Hi! Enjoyed seeing the wife getting fucked? Actually she would not have got fucked but she refused to believe me so I had no option but to explain to her that this man is a fucker. But I have nothing against you. Strip and screw this female whose husband has screwed your wife. And this is not a request but an order.” The man said addressing Lakshmi and Anita. “ And you two, get over here and suck his cock till it is hard as nails. He will then fuck this swine’s wife while we will watch.”

The pleasure waves of the orgasm that had engulfed Anita were gradually subsiding. As she gained control of her self she immediately snuggled upto her husband, Bhasu’s cum dribbling down her legs. Somehow the man’s instructions to Amit sounded like sweet music to Anita as well. She too wanted to see Amit fuck Lakshmi. And the only way this could be possible was when Amit would be forced to do it. Otherwise Amit was too much of a gentleman to do any such thing.

“What happened, love?” Amit asked.

“Later, later! Keep the dialogues and weeps for later. Strip him NOW.” The man said menacingly.

Amit was till trying to come to terms with the fact that except for this stranger almost everyone in the room was naked and something akin to an orgy was in place. He was divested of his clothes by his wife and Lakshmi. As his underwear was peeled off, he too could feel an erotic sensation. As they watched his cock slowly sprung to an erection, Amit felt embarrassed but his body paid no need.

“Suck him. Alternatively both of you.” Anita first took her husband’s erect cock in her mouth and then released it. She literally handed it over to Lakshmi and watched wide eyed as the maid opened her mouth and for the first time sucked at the master’s cock. Anita’s feelings were as mixed as that of Amit: erotic and ambiguous.

“Now that you are free from screwing your Mem Sahib, pay attention and watch as Sahib screws your wife.” The man addressed Bhasu. What was strange was that despite the threat of pain even Bhasu’s cock was back to erection.

“You, a wimp or what? Make her lie down and screw her the way her husband was fucking your wife. Kiss her. I want to see your tongue in her mouth. Your fingers should be pulling her buttocks apart. Want me to do it to your wife as a demonstration? And if you are feeling too bothered the swine can lick your wife’s nipples. Had I known that this visit would be such a goldmine I would have brought someone to keep watch while I would feast myself.” The man taunted Amit.

“Do it, love. Do it passionately.” Anita also implored.

Amit hugged Lakshmi while Bhasu immediately opened his mouth and started sucking Anita’s already well sucked nipples. Amit also licked Lakshmi’s nipples which became erect and soon Amit’s hand was groping between her legs all the while as Anita watched.

“Just stop. You, sir lie down and she will sit on his cock.” The man said.

They all complied as if he was a director in an erotic play. Amit lay down and the other two i.e. Bhasu and Anita helped her aim her pussy at the tip of his cock. Lakshmi stroked the shaft marvelling at the softness of the skin encasing the hardness that she desired. Anita stroked her neck as Lakshmi got up and kept her bare feet one in each of his armpits. He did not miss a chance to tinkle with her rough anklets as against the delicate ones of his wife. Gradually she started sitting down, sank till the head now against her labia all the pressure on her leg muscles. Her lips spread by his girth, they rested on the head of the cock, open as if to kiss it and then she lowered herself , inch by inch, taking up and down movements to ease him into her pussy. His foreskin rolled back to reveal the glistening shaft which Lakshmi could see by peering down. Their pubic hair were all matted into one now.It was so effortless, as if the scene had been choreographed many times before. Almost there and the feeling of being so full and stretched in the presence of Anita and Bhasu was making Lakshmi a little uneasy.....

Anita and even Bhasu continued to kiss and stroke Lakshmi and she started to rock to and fro on the rigid member inside her. The look on Amit's face of pure pleasure as she rode him encouraged Lakshmi and she got into a rhythm that suited both of them. One would get the impression that she was riding a wild stallion as he bucked up at her and now she felt comfortable that she could handle him. A surge of pride went through her as she realised what her body was capable of and she bent and hugged Amit close to her as her first orgasm of the day coursed through her body. She felt her pussy stirring ever more. She prayed for it to stop. But was then caught up in the moment. "Oh yes." She cried as her climax hit. She wished she could have those words back but it was too late. She came all over the cock that she was slamming against. This orgasm was really intense. Amit looked at her in total satisfaction. Feeling her pussy spasm around his shaft, his balls tightened and he quickened his pace. He was going to fill Lakshmi’s hole with cum for the first time in his life and soon he discharged with a shudder totally spent by the recent sexual adventure. As he opened his eyes, he saw Anita by his side kissing him on the lips.

Later that night as they lay in bed, totally exhausted, Amit asked her as to how she got involved in this. Anita explained everything to her husband as she snuggled upto him.

“I just hope you are not hurt, love. That is my first concern.” Amit said in a concerned voice.

“No, I am not hurt, thankfully though I could have been. It seems crazy; really crazy. And that Bhasu, he just carried on and on cumming inside me.” Anita said.

“Yeah, I could see that you were responding quite well. I hope you are on pills.” Amit said with a twinkle in his eye.

“Come on, now. Don’t pull my leg.” Anita protested. “ You know that once an orgasm starts approaching, it is difficult to hold one back, especially for a girl And yes, I am on pills, so don’t worry about that.”

“Well, there is an explanation as to why Bhasu kept on cumming inside you as you said. People who have sexy wives like I do, have sex regularly and so their discharge is not tremendous. People who don’t have to make do whenever they manage to get a sexy female and so all the cum that has accumulated is discharged. However one thing I don’t understand. The man with the gun. He was more interested in seeing Bhasu have sex with you than on doing it himself.” Amit said.

“Yeah! That struck me as strange as well.” Anita replied.

“Did he ask you to suck him?” Amit asked again.

“Yes.”

“For how long?”

“Barely one minute.”

“And did he fuck you?”

“No. But as he said he had sex with Lakshmi because he was more interested in humiliating Bhasu.” Anita reasoned.

“But by insisting that Bhasu fuck you, I don’t think he humiliated Bhasu very much. And this Bhasu,I forgot to tell you.Two days ago he had come to my office. I knew that he was Lakshmi’s husband.He told me rather begged me he had learnt driving recently and that since he was unemployed I should keep him as a driver and that it would be easier for Mem Sahib i.e.you to go around if you had a driver.I even gave him an advance of Rs.1000/-” Amit said.

“Don’t use words like ‘fuck you’ and all that. Coming to your question that is one side of the story. He also had sex with Lakshmi and also made you do it. That could only be to, well, humiliate Bhasu.” Anita explained.

“Anyway what is over, is over. Why bother? By the way will you feel odd seeing Bhasu now? Should I withdraw that offer of driver that I had given him?” Amit asked.

“Frankly I don’t know. But we should get over it. Because in that case even Lakshmi also will feel odd and we all will feel uncomfortable due to something in which we had no role to play.” Anita said hugging Amit.

“Well, here are the thousand rupees.” Bhasu said counting ten crisp one hundred rupee notes.

“Since everything went off without a hitch won’t you give me something more?” the man said.

“Well, the plan was mine so why should I give you anything more than what had been agreed? You got to fuck my wife. I also arranged things in a way that Anita Mem sahib also sucked your cock. Is that not enough?” Bhasu asked.

“But, but you could have let me also fuck Anita Mem sahib.” The man protested weakly.

“Don’t be a fool. You are not in the same class. It is only I who is in the same class as her husband. Now that he has seen me fucking her, if ever he sees me doing that again, it will not shock him.” Bhasu replied.

“Are you sure they did not suspect you or us?It did not seem very natural for me to ask you to fuck Mem Sahib whereas actually I should have been doing it? And where did you get the acid from?” the man asked.

“First of all I don’t think they suspected us. Even if they did what difference does it make. They can’t prove it. All I wanted was to show Mem Sahib’s husband that I fucked her. And no matter whether whether she likes it or not, her sexy body loves the way I fuck her. See how passionately she was defending me! God, she is real sexy! And they feel that I am innocent. How would it benefit if you fucked her? You are not known to them. If they ever saw you lurking around, you would be arrested before you would have been able to get your cock out of your pants.And lastly that was no acid but simple tap water just as the gun was fake but since it worked so well I am sure that this tap water can get me many more juicy breasts and tight pussies.” Bhasu laughed, imagining future encounters.